ALERT! Roasties Recording Men at Gyms to get Them Banned/Fired/Shamed/Cancelled

You VILL be accused of harassment and cancelled possibly arrested fired and revoked membership. Only a second to look and you are in trouble, now you're a registered sex offender in the eyes of public opinion and trending on TikTok

youtu.be/FTtwjgp1lSc
youtu.be/0R8rAbVBQ84
youtu.be/NfHzckGuORY
youtu.be/D06LxJFexns

Attached: kuhkniving roastie.jpg (634x990, 67.29K)

you posted this yesterday and everyone called you a paranoid weirdo
i'm now once again calling you a paranoid weirdo
go away

she got exposed for him being her father and recording for clout

who the fuck just throws their own father under the bus like that.
what a slag

I'll encourage this. Ive let myself get too distracted by thots anyway. This will force me to keep to myself and focus on the lifts. I will stare at the wall taking meditative breaths for my rest periods from now on.

I don't get how guys fall for this shit. Just say you're gay and turn it around on them, call them narcissists.

Attached: face shield visor.png (804x804, 772.69K)

fpbp as usual

>2022 - cyberpunk gyms are born

>"NOOOO I CANT STARE AND BE CREEPY ANYMORE!!"

Attached: 1639217882682.jpg (400x300, 29.22K)

Stare at what? She has NO ASS LMAO

Attached: F7A45FF9-B784-4163-BE7E-AFCDF31B870C.jpg (720x783, 89.01K)

shut up, bitch

im too busy mirin myself in the mirror nigga

The one in 3rd clip is justified. Dude was legit being a spergy weirdo. But the other ones are bullshit, ESPECIALLY the 4th one. The bitch is wearing low cut slutwear at the gym, has another dude filming her and drawing attention to herself, then gets mad when men "stare".

I don't understand why more gyms don't have no-camera policies.

Attached: bb.png (798x779, 644.35K)

>creepy old guy
she looks almost his age. he could be 45 and what is she supposed to be? surely no younger than 35.

I unironically did this at a bar once. Some obnoxious drunk slut told me "stop hitting on me" so I said something like "i'm gay you idiot" thinking she would feel dumb, but she spent the night telling EVERYBODY I was gay. I still cringe about it to this day.

She looks the same age as him.

This is my fetish. Of course yoga pants and tank tops are too common now. I at least need a bra and see through yoga pants to get off. Bonus points if I can see nips. No one has had the stones to call me out for gawking yet but I remain hopeful.

hey its that homo from the bar

Attached: Daco.png (1101x505, 313.28K)

based

>every video they are dressed like absolute sluts with stomachs exposed and the tightest shortest shorts possible
>last slut has not just a sports bra but one with a completely open chest to intentionally expose her cleavage of her huge tits

im not a misogynist but fuck these sluts especially the last one

dont stare at me silly boys, my outfit isn't asking for attention

Attached: file.png (407x426, 170.89K)

>she looks almost his age.
lole