Is the COVID vaccine safe Any Forums?

Is the COVID vaccine safe Any Forums?

Attached: 1643485732646.jpg (2480x3508, 1.66M)

depends if the nurse with the needle barefoot

Attached: 88656993_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x852, 1.03M)

Fuck you and this thread.

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66.48K)

I already took both shots. Its not a matter of distrusting the science or the vaccine itself, I didnt want to take it because I dont like being told what to do. I finally took it last year for convenience (gym etc.) and I only had mild muscle pain in the arm I took the shot. Im still alive and saying that its some conspiracy to kill people off and whatnot is bullshit, but Im still against any vaccine or mask mandate. I refuse to wear masks now that were 2 years deep into covid and Im vaccinated anyways. I screamed at a father with his wife and kid last week on the train because I wanted to drink my beer in peace and how the fuck am I supposed to drink a beer with my mask on. I told him to suck my dick and I didnt really care because I was drunk. I will also not take any additional booster shots beyond the two initial shots I had to take to count as vaccinated. I WILL go to the streets and riot and fucking chimp out if my privileges of being able to go to the gym etc. are being taken away because I didnt take a booster shot

A really smart man at my uni told me that it is

well at least you're not quite as retarded as the majority of Any Forums
that's...something, I guess

It'll be years before we know if there are any long term health issues from any of the vaccines.

They cause heart problems and blood clots, and they don't function as vaccines. Even if they were safe, there'd be no reason to take them.

That's not how it works, but nice try retard.

I'm not vaxxed and not taking one

Nobody is forcing me to take it so no thank you.

There are multiple vaccines both available and in-development that rely on different mechanisms. Personally I'm waiting to get the Valneva vaccine since it's the most like other vaccines I've had. Although I'm an Ameriburger so I'm not sure how I'd get a European vaccine...

No vaxx.
Got covid.
Lived.
Friends who are all vaxx and didn't tell me they were sick as all hell before going to see spider-man 100% gave it to me.
Also all lived.
I don't think the covid vaccine does anything.
Israel was the most jabbed place per capita and also had some of the largest outbreaks per capita.
The vaccine as far as I can tell exists purely to keep people from the panic that is their government's inability to actually stop the spread of a disease.
There would be riots at a point if no "vaccine" existed after a while.

Attached: sample_507a035990203226b4963589ae7dab18.jpg (850x938, 276.58K)

I've had 3 Pfizer vaccines. Nothing ever happened except for a brief, mild headache after the 2nd and 3rd one. I made out with a girl who had COVID (we didn't know at the time) and I didn't get it.

Attached: 1605496383239.jpg (1114x1024, 541.11K)

Artist name? Oh, and it's probably safe short term.

My job is currently mandating this. I was gonna quit but honestly all the BRO JUST GET A NEW JOB shit is starting to sound like ass when I make a good amount and can dick around all day.

Frankly am petrified of it maiming me and Any Forums being right. I've already had covid too desu

very much not desu

Attached: pfizer.jpg (1064x923, 156.86K)

No I died

>Frankly am petrified of it maiming me
stop living in fear! what are you, a pussy cuck or something?

I took the vaccine hopping it will kill but nothing happened

Attached: 1628130830301.png (657x527, 50.81K)

Of course it's safe you silly go- I mean, fellow citizen of the world! You don't want to be like the ridiculous Qanon Trumper antivaxx hillbillies on tv, right? Just take the 10 jabs and you can go back to barcading!

Attached: Merchant Marines Incoming.jpg (563x821, 180.61K)

Safer than not taking it.
Poltards will post anecdotal evidence and jewpost.

Attached: 1642947431649.jpg (900x900, 80.19K)