All I want is a cute Japanese shrine maiden... is it too much to ask for god?

All I want is a cute Japanese shrine maiden... is it too much to ask for god?

Attached: IMG_9138.jpg (1162x881, 478.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/akina_josou/status/1485229859349884932/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm afraid it is brother, good luck getting your shrine gf if you truly plan on gunning for it and may God be with you.

do you even intend to visit a shrine in japan or do you expect god to make one fall out of the sky?

what do you offer?

nigger

Yes. I was initially going to teach english in japan but due to covid I had to put it on hold. Once covid is over im moving to japan.
Conversion of religion, my soul, love and money.

You do know they're unironically communal whores, right?

Don't care I would still love her

No, they aren't. What schizo on Any Forums told you that?

Go for it I was just saying because a lot of people don't know that tidbit.

They don't "know" it because it isn't true.

I would love her unconditionally.

See and .

I never thought i'd simp for any woman at all ever and up until this day, I genuinely spent 26 years without ever doing it once, but i'm armenian and i'd sell the rest of armenia to the turks if it meant this Miko was my rl waifu

Attached: o661i2s4coi31.jpg (1200x675, 63.1K)

user....go do some research. They were unironic communal whores for the men in that shrines community. Donations given during prayer go to keep the shrine open but nobody is going to pay for nothing. The men keep coming back and donating because that's how they pay for the shrine maidens services and the women do it because at least they know they aren't out with street goers(costs more and usually implies a higher STD chance) and they're with the other guys of the community rather than off alone or with "the wrong bunch" as such things commonly occured when the guys got together which often coincided with them drinking.

Schizo shit. You idiots will believe literally anything you hear about Japan.

I don't care whether the schizio poster is right or not.

Whether she is a whore or not, I will love her unconditionally for who she is.

>Miko
uhhhh this "woman" is a man
twitter.com/akina_josou/status/1485229859349884932/photo/1

it is in fact too much to ask for user
like wayyyy too much to ask for

Attached: 1336615887285.jpg (675x2740, 1.48M)

That's also the first trap I've ever fallen for, in that case.

I am not happy about that, but I can't undo the past, I'll pretend it never happened.

Fucking Asians, where's the fucking sexual dimorphism.
This is why people kill fags man

Attached: Raphno.jpg (650x365, 74.39K)

That is a dude, I'm pretty sure.

based gabriel dropout enjoyer

thank you sherlock holmes

Attached: 1311fb9beb58b87b48c4a19d4f395a908ae23b6c_hq.jpg (640x624, 46.44K)

Only read the other posts after, it was very obvious from his face. He doesn't pass.

sure bud XD

>Woah something humanoid-shaped is wearing makeup and a crusty wig? And a cheap cosplay costume? It must be a female then!
Men are so damned stupid. You'd fuck an utility pole if it had red lipstick and a wig.

nothing wrong with being a cute boy enjoyer. Unless you prefer to fuck an ugly landwhale. to each his own i suppose

there was a time before women had too many rights during which you could tell what people were by looking at them, without them having fifteen layers of annoying bullshit to swim through due to a failed attempt at having a personality.

fellow based GabDro enjoyer.
it's rare to meet fellow master-race

Attached: 1440n9dosuc31.jpg (1018x1206, 493.04K)

He obviously look very convincing. What are you freaking out about? Is it jealousy?

and still somehow a dress and long hair is too much to ask of women lmao