I'm really not trying to bully here, but how the fuck can someone 29-30 years old look like this...

I'm really not trying to bully here, but how the fuck can someone 29-30 years old look like this? Even if they specifically set out to look as terrible as possible? This is not some crazy capture here, this is a random, neutral stance, go check it for yourself. Look at those forehead lines, lines under the eyes, gigantic jowls. I'm the latter part of 30s and it is almost unimaginable to me that this guy is younger than me. The only thing I've noticed is losing a little bit of facial volume and freshness, and slight jowl lines in some lights. I fully expect when I hit my mid 40s to get these sort of things and then my 50s might be as pronounced as he is.

Whatever the fuck he has done and/or is doing, keep away from it. How someone could end up looking like this, it's genuinely like a masterclass of bad lifestyle choices. I assume roids played a big part but he claims to have been off them for a while now. So I really don't know. There are heroin addicts far older than him that don't have that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xbobxc3iGmw

Attached: Capture.jpg (1027x575, 62.61K)

Post his stack

Post face. I bet you look way older than you think

He was pretty badly aged already when he started YouTube. Gear and Accutane made things even worse.

He hasn't aged to well but in his defense, he is making a face in that pic.
Scrunching his forehead and pushing up his cheek muscles that forms lines.

I am 28 and look more like a college kid than I did when I was in college. Is it just luck?
My parents are both pushing 60 and look closer to 50 as well

go away, Derek. I’m a 33 year old alcoholic and you look like chewed bubblegum lmao

imagine if I didn’t drink bros I’d be mogging well into my 50s

Attached: A977C8C5-A03E-401A-9D43-A48887B0DE58.jpg (1816x2394, 923.48K)

Dude, we can clearly see your forehead wrinkles, you're just not expressing. Look at those dark fucking bags under your eyes, no wonder you used a pic where you're laying down getting help from gravity. Plus with that massive fucking jew nose you shouldn't be talking shit about anyones face. Nigga you got a penis between your eyes.
>tldr
>Don't be a judgmental faggot.

Testosterone Enanthate - 120mg/Week, EOD
Anti-Aging Vita Gel
Tamoxifen Gel (Topical SERM)
Tadalafil (20mg split into 4x5mg, sublingual)
Semaglutide (GLP-1 Agonist, appetite suppresion, generic for cost reduction)
Ezetimibe (10mg, cholesterol management)
Topical Finasteride, Minoxidil and Tretinoin Combo Foam (Hair care)
Topical Dutasteride
Telmisartan (Angiotensin receptor blocker)
Finasteride 1mg
Ipamorelin + Tesamorelin Compounded (GH precursors)
Selank & Semax (to be used) (Learning, Skill Aquisition, Quality of life)
Multivitamin
Vitamin D3 + K2
Gorilla Mind Smooth (6 capsules within 30 min of waking up)
Taurine (couple times a day)
Vitamin C (doubtful if he needs it, but takes it to be careful)
Metformin (500 mg, 2x/day)
Glucose disposal agent (= berberine + hydroxypropyl beta cyclodextrin), used intermittently
Carnitine (usually injects 1 ml an hour before going to the gym) – alternatively, Gorilla Mode AR if in a rush
Curcumin (500-1000 mg, 1x/day)
Astragalus root extract (4500 mg/day)
Citrus bergamot (500 mg, 3x/day; Derek recommends taking at least 1000 mg/day)
Ubiquinol (200 mg, 1x/day; will up it to 400 mg soon) — do NOT take CoQ10
Gorilla Dream
Betaine HCL Pepsin (used intermittently)
Cortisol blocker (used intermittently)
Progesterone (8 mg before bed; will up the dose; not recommended for naturals)
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC) (1000 mg, 1x/day)

Also like how you slid those bottle glasses back like you're slick or something. Lmao.

everything that makes you grow a lot of muscle also makes you die quicker.

The more you eat, the quicker you die

looks pretty good for a 33 alcoholic, but you kind of look like a new fantasy race, like an elven dwarf mix

Can we get a non hysterical/sneething reply here? I’m genuinely curious. Exaggerated facial expressions while lifting can cause lines, but the eye bags are something else. Just bad genes? I think Derek gets too much hate for what it’s worth. But some roiders look younger than their age see picrelated

Attached: D5933C45-482A-473B-8536-C786387D7873.jpg (640x480, 30.32K)

this is still just the craziest thing ever to me. Mental that he takes all this shit. Is this verifiable? When did he post this shit

why the fuck would you put tretinoin on your scalp?

mandatory post

Attached: 1652845611990.png (640x360, 157.61K)

No wonder he looks like shit. Pushing all those chemicals through your body probably aged him 10 years.

nigga is a walking cvs

You’re so MAD, Derek

I’ll take it

Attached: 7C2E24E2-9E1B-412C-A4AA-D469DFEBFA08.jpg (1726x2465, 913.85K)

increases absorption of minoxidil

>he is making a face in that pic.
He literally isn't, as I said.

Looks 28 to me. What's the problem?

I'm OP, that's not me. As I said I'm in the latter parts of my 30s while that guy is 33. But that's all normal, people shouldn't have clear and strong wrinkles visible at all times when they're in their 30s and generally not 40s. There are plenty of 50s people without wrinkles all over their forehead like that. I mean who even has wrinkles like that on their forehead all the time.

Damn youd be a 10 if not for the nose

You think your being clever but really you're a fag.
This is me, not Derek you schizotard. Define alcoholic. Bet you're a pussy lightweight.

Why are you seething so much at some random dude?

I think the forehead wrinkles are the easiest to explain
>steroids increase the strength of muscle contractions
>forehead wrinkles are caused by facial expressions
>lifting heavily intensely is often accompanied by exaggerated facial expressions
I can see the forehead wrinkles. Even the jowls. Pulling faces while lifting on roids will cause that. The rest I don’t get

is he retarded?
all of that and no HGH? just shitty gh precursors?
kek

Lmao