Redpill me on Tristyn Lee

What's the point of working out if you're 5'3? I honestly don't believe any human would try to do this only "for themselves". Any 13 year old boy today probably has a more masculine face than him, and is definetly taller.

I don't mean to disrespect him, as he clearly has more dedication than 90% of this board (minus the roids). But why even try to do this? The average american woman is taller than him. What's the point?

Attached: tristynlee31890.jpg (1280x720, 121.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/3G15LfKdMcY?feature=share
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dyel

Well he's more successful than you user

I mean in most cases I will agree, but he became famous and wealthy by gymcelling so he actually did “make it” so to say. He probably literally maximized the best possible outcome for his life.

What's with his left pec?

post body - I mean if you're over 5'3" it doesn't matter what you look like, right?
>t. 6'3"

I agree, but it probably won't save him. It was a crime for his parents not to give him growth hormones.

dude needs to do more neck

>t. fell for the neck meme
>t.

Attached: 93c.gif (570x537, 73.14K)

>What's the point of working out if...

Imma stop you there chief. Every human being on Earth will benefit from exercise. Whether your 4'2" or 7'9". Whether you are 100lbs or 400lbs. Whether you are 13 years old or 80 years old. Whether you are an ugly disfigured freak or a handsome chad. Exercise and fitness is for the health of your body first and foremost. Never create excuses not to work

Its no longer fun to make fun of him since he got taller. When he was 4’11 it was hilarious. Fucking retarded mutt kid, hes not gonna see his 30s
This user gets i, OP is gay as usual

do you wanna be a normie midget or a jacked midget

What are you even going on about?
I dont understand. Why are you so bitter / envious / angry? Not even reading all that.

Just work on improving yourself. Why are you obsessing over someone you will never meet?

It is his career to be a jacked gnome

I remember reading somewhere that he had some sort of neurodisease thing that basically prevented him from going through puberty. So starting at like age 12 he was put on roids to make his body actually have hormones or whatever. Didn't help him grow past middle school height and then it seems he just started blasting juice because there was zero reason not to and got famous for his physique.

It's outrageous that he even pretends to entertain that he's natty

he literally looks monstrous, at least Mike O'Hearn can run with "I look aesthetic instead of mutated so I'm definitely natural" and fool some normies who watch too much TV.

He's a 19-year-old millionaire. Yeah he's short but there's nothing you can do about that. Seems like he's fit and happy and rich. It's pretty much all you can hope for as kid.

We'll see if he makes it and gets a wife and some kids in another 10 years.

My favorite trystlet video
youtube.com/shorts/3G15LfKdMcY?feature=share

Money to hoes pipeline. Even if the dude looks like an Asian baby with muscles, bitches will still fuck for money, social clout (kek), muscle fetish, a combination of these things. Or he might surprise us all and find someone who is into his personality and settle down, who cares

He does it so he can walk right into Mordor without any sneaking around

You're gonna be 5'3" whether you lift or not. Might as well get as jacked as possible

>knowyourmeme filename
please leave this site

He actually seems pretty cool but my goodness his face is unfortunate, truly bizarre how young he looks

why the fuck are you guys so obsessed over height? are you all women that need to be validated? did some guy shorter than you mog you and look bigger and now you do nothing but obsess over height? Who gives a fuck about height, if the guy wants to lift and look like that, that's his choice and there's nothing you can do about it?