Never had sex or used a condon

>never had sex or used a condon
>just bought a trojan magnum large
>it fits perfectly

dude am I big or something?

Attached: 1638150794296.jpg (750x938, 91.86K)

they label everything one size bigger to stroke their customers ego

no everyone else is just ugly
it's all about messing with perception for power

No they are made thicker so that when rolled up they LOOK bigger
they are the same fucking size
also, a normal goddamn condom, the regular ass condoms, can be stretched to fit over your ENTIRE ARM or your ENTIRE HEAD.
There is no such thing as a human dick too big for a regular condom
Trojan Magnums are a retarded sales tactic to milk money from men who feel tiny.

base girth is actually important and some condoms are too tight for certain girths. i have 6" base girth and when i tried a free condom from a mental health place it was hard as fuck to get on and it felt like it was strangling my dick. it was not comfortable at all.

You're a retard, it fits around my upper arm which has a girth of over 12 inches.

literally just explaining my experience. you sound like someone who has never put a condom on their dick or doesn't have a dick period.

This is how I know you have size issues.

You are 100% wrong. There is a noticeable difference in girth between a magnum and some ordinary durex shit. I can tell you either have a tiny wang or have never had sex, maybe both, so let me explain.

Yes, a condom can literally stretch to fit around your arm. But guess what virgin? They're not designed to fit that fucking tight around your dick. If it stretches too much it's uncomfortable and is more prone to tearing from friction. It's like wearing a size small shirt when you weigh 300lbs (something you may be familiar with). Yes, the fabric can fit around your body, but it's not comfortable nor is it intended to work that way. A proper fitting condom should have a slight amount of looseness to it, not enough to fall enough but enough to give your dick breathing room. Magnums are a godsend for dudes with bigger dicks, your lil smokie probably doesn't need to worry about that though

Worked in sex toy store for 5 years dumbass.
>a proper fitting condom should be loose
NO, that's how sperm leaks out, and LOOSE? HOLY FUCK IS YOUR DICK SMALL

so according to you a condom is supposed to feel like its squeezing the life out of your dick? why even bother with condoms at that point if it's going to make sex that awful for the guy.

>awful for the guy.
>has never tried a cock ring
>sounding more and more inexperienced with every post

why would i want to wear a fucking cock ring? i don't have erection issues.

>he doesn't know!
Lmfao.
Just stop, while you're still above ground, XD

>XD
are you twelve?

That emote is from around 2002 shitlord.

you type and act like either a roastie or a literal child. i don't think you have a cock.

it can cut off blood circulation lol

Worked in a sex shop but never had sex lmfaoo

>more than one user here has no experience with condoms
Not surprising me at all.

Agreeing with this user
Regular condoms feel like my dick is being choked and not in a good way
I just avoid wearing condoms anymore but there is definitely a difference between Magnums and random other condoms

>CIRCULATION
>DURING AN ERECTION
Do you retards understand that an erection is caused by blood being forced to stay in the dick? That that is why multiple hours erections are a medical danger?

what the fuck is this woman even going on about.

I've been getting erections for probably longer than you have been alive child.

you're probably a zoomer kek.

>clueless inexperienced virgin is projecting hard.