Women don't like men

Women don't like men, they like to be loved by men

Attached: 1618159966779.jpg (711x400, 62.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylsBOHXI-1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good for them, cause I don't like them either.

Show me a fembot and I'll kick her fucking teeth in.

Basically yeah. They say I love you but it's not even as strong as the love you might have for a food. Totally fake.

>Show me a fembot and I'll kick her fucking teeth in.
Right here user :D

good saying. memorable.

however much i disagree on the specifics i can't deny it does capture the feeling.

I woke up a lot angrier than I am now, you waited to long.
Also I'm not kicking my monitor, you need to get closer.

It's truly an unimaginable pain to finally realize this after 20+ years of being lied to by fiction. Even now, at the dawn of my wizard years, there's still a part of me that refuses to believe true romance doesn't exist, that the real world could be so cruel.

>there's still a part of me that refuses to believe true romance doesn't exist,
Your biological clock.

Ok user *gets closer*

Are you just being a bug or do you actually want a conversation out of ... whatever this is?

I'm just bored and want to continue this conversation XD

I want a long term exchange with the explicit intent of forming aromantic physical relationship, if it is to end because one party or the other sees a red flag I want this to be stated openly instead of silent vanishment.
If you can agree to this I can open myself to sating your boredom today.

NTA but I feel you. Getting ghosted is the worst.

Uh I'm not ready for relationships sorry user. I just wanted to entertain you. Hope you find the person you're looking for

Most people here come by with no friends or a few.
Haven't contacted any of my friends for a month and I find that okay.

>Haven't contacted any of my friends for a month and I find that okay.
Yeah I bet all the people who ghost me feel okay about it too.

>I just wanted to entertain you.
So not in the mood, I think I get the mood (You) are in and.... just not today. I feel like a sack of hammered shit.

It's not ghosting.
They are still on my friend's list or in my contacts.

>They are still on my friend's list or in my contacts.
Ahh so it's ghosting with extra steps

have they reached out to you and been left unresponded for that whole time?

Foids arent capable of love for the most part, the only exception being their children (maybe). You're better off not caring.
Your ancestors didn't, and they were content using these womb creatures like the cattle they are.

I hate the women who hurt me, I dont hate all women (although I may feel like it at times)
If you truly do then just go fucking kill yourself and stop wasting our air,space, water, food, etc..
I WANTto fulfill lifes purpose of reproduction in a loving pair bond.

sorry user for bothering you
:p

Interacting with people is exhausting and gets boring over time.
I can't play games or watch movies all day.
Talking is also hard, there is no reason to talk to other people most of the time.
Yeah, some tried to talk to me.
I currently procrastine contacting them.

>Yeah, some tried to talk to me.
>I currently procrastine contacting them.
You're interacting right now right here, so fuck you, being left ghosted like you have done hurts people.
Tell them why you arent talking
TELL THEM YOU JUST NEED A MONTH ALONE
That's all it fucking takes to make it not hurt.

>excuses for ghosting
Yeah yeah whatever dickhead

You're not the one who should be apologizing, you didn't do this to me.

Glad to see that the idea I've been spreading is finally starting to catch on. Women can not love men, they're physically incapable of caring about your feelings. They will always consider you a thing, something to be used for their own benefit. If you're lucky that means being a provider of various things, if not, you're merely a stepping stone to a man who can offer more. Do with this information what you will.

youtube.com/watch?v=ylsBOHXI-1E

Attached: 1642287934770.png (660x443, 234.67K)

>loving pair bond
Lmao are you 15? That kind of relationship never existed, at least both ways. Most human pairs throughout history had elements of coercion whether it was thanks to practices like arranged marriages and bridal kidnapping or simply because they happened to live close and it was what they were supposed to do.

Foids didn't evolve to love you, they evolved to make men horny and take care of babies.
Stop expecting these creatures to return your childish, grand feelings of romantic love. Its just not viable dude.

In fact, you had the decency to be honest and chose NOT to make an orbiter of me so... Thank you.