Are black girls harder to please than white girls?

Are black girls harder to please than white girls?

Attached: Kataleya.jpg (450x600, 68.18K)

yes. harder for your dick to reach past their ass cheeks

Missionary sex is better with black girls.

Nope they are better and are actually funny for woman as well black woman are underrated and they will bounce on your dick better then white woman

How can you be attracted to this when she has such a manly face?

This nigga looking at her face

do black girls typically do anal? thats a must for me

I thought you guys were exaggerating but nope straight up looks like a horse

I've only slept with 1 black girl before and she was on the skinny side.

But her pussy was hotter, wetter, and tighter than the rest of the girls I've slept with.

Missionary is very hit or miss. Id love to give it a try though.

Yes they have lower IQ meaning they get bored of cock fast.

That's it, I'm taking the brown pill.

Because she's got a big dick to make up for it

I only had sex with black prostitutes, I didn't enjoy it because I want to have real sex with a beautiful woman which wants to have sex with me. I feel bad because in this sense I don''t consider black women as real women, just a training object and I still feel like a virgin.

This fucks me up but it at least youre seem to be unhappy and unfulfilled. I know this sounds terrible but it gives me some sort of solace. Im a black girl for context

What do you look for in a white boy?

Not every black female is a 10/10 sex goddess
Black women aren't that different ffs
Most just want happy lives with a willing partner

Do you think a guy who fucks prostitutes has a sensible idea of women?

Black woman are better at sex tho and know how to ride but they need a cowboy

they are ugly and retarded most the time. sub saharan african physical features are just ugly in general. most men have aren't selective and possess some sexual attraction to black women. i guess some look good? giant lips, nappy hair, dark skin, and enormous noses aren't that good looking.

Attached: FHPsI7wXoAE9bdW.jpg (465x656, 52.33K)

Is the same also true of black men? Will they bounce on your pussy better than a white man?

Nope because black woman have the lowest rates orgasms also every black woman I have been with says white men are better lovers and blacks just smash from the back and thats it

Damn how'd you know I was sure nobody was going to notice even with the name being obvious.

Nothing

Nah, but I have heard sentiments to him and this and this has poisoned my view of the world, idk anything about anything. Cool pic mafia sponge bob is kino

Closest we can get to legal bestiality.

Well not all of us white guys are like that
If you were my wife we'd have lot of cuddles and passionate sex and hopefully lots of babies

White woman seem to be doing fine

Attached: A068DE79-BCD1-4335-8F8C-6CA6D7C11389.jpg (650x1024, 123.05K)