Hi

Hi,
I am chad. I have everything you ever wanted and more, and I am here on this Sunday to answer any and all questions you may have. You can also use this thread to rant and curse at me if you wish.

Attached: annoyed fucking wojak.png (200x239, 20.73K)

Man how do we get the pussy? Real shit.

Shut the Fuck Up
This is now a surreal meme thread

Attached: 37-surreal-memes-for-strange-humans.jpg (600x600, 68.32K)

depends, and you need to be honest with yourself. are you going after girls you think are in your league? or are you not going after any girls at all? these are both issues before the game even begins

Need to smell the scent of a woman, man. Don't tell me it's over.

okay if you don't want my help then

I don't meet any women when I go outside, I'm in a men only class for my course and I only go outside for class.
How do I get laid if I never meet women irl?

Oreganaldo

Attached: bc847a88fc9caf5d7998907a674f9587.jpg (1200x1200, 147.28K)

well you are going to have to first put yourself in a situation where you meet women. try going to the park or setting something up with your friends, or friend's gf's single friends

Oerrgobdilo

Attached: surreal-memes-about-blender.jpg (960x540, 64.07K)

I don't have friends
The park is always empty

Oorriiggaannaall

Attached: 7xqnhled2m331.jpg (1186x720, 219.98K)

Ahhhhhhhh lul
Ok that's it for now

Attached: 05-surreal-memes-for-strange-humans.jpg (600x541, 49.04K)

go to a park that is full, and there you can make friends. I don't know why you think I am a magician who can pull sex out of a top hat for you. I am giving you the correct answers

>that's it for now
thank god because your memes blow ass

S I K E N I G G A

Attached: c50c030a0d338dfa83573e79d19375dd.jpg (640x597, 65.84K)

a hot chad approaches random people in the park: cute!!!
a short weak pathetic male approaches random people in the park: weird, unacceptable
You don't understand user.
But where did you met most of the women you fucked? Not all at the park right?

>short weak pathetic male
first off.. if you want to have sex with ANYONE or you want ANYONE to want to have sex with you.. stop describing yourself in this manner. Describe other men like this, then use them as a benchmark to catapult yourself into the land of gainz, get bigger and stronger and more confident. that is number one. If you feel pathetic, and call yourself pathetic, women will see this as well and it is game over.
>you don't understand
as someone who was once not big, and now I am big. I think I understand perfectly well, thank you.
>where did you meet most of the women you fucked?
online technically

>online technically
Where

And really there isn't much of a point for me in lifting. I'll always be short, no lifting can undo that.

Best way to commit suicide?

>I'll always be short, no lifting can undo that.
yeah and you will always be weak with this attitude as well. so enjoy getting bullied by taller people and people shorter than you but still way stronger.
Idk if anyone ever told you this but we are all the same height lying down.
>where online
craigslist, dating apps, eHarmony etc.
Some times I think about driving my car straight off a bridge but that would require some balls