What should the man do in this situation?

What should the man do in this situation?

Attached: FKWlfqNXsAQ4IvI.jpg (828x1460, 156.83K)

Doesnt matter. Cant win

harvest (you)s, that always heals the hurting soul

Leave her. Anyone who would say something like that deserves to die alone

If you really believe this happened I've got some beachfront property in arizona to sell you.
>b-b-but FOIDS1!one!
I'm this skeptical about EVERY post from reddit that makes it here.

Agree to it, have him come over
Then kill him and himself and let her live.

Attached: 1436570999545.jpg (309x300, 26.5K)

ditch her ass for fun then she can fuck whoever she wants

it was posted last night too

Ex can take care of her from now on, including burial

This
If the bitch is so heartless to betray her husband on her deathbed, she deserves to die alone
Take your things and leave or, if its your home, throw all of her belongings in the street
Let chad take care of her worthless ass
Refuse and try to draw out any divorce because what would a corpse need 50% of your stuff for?

Just let her do it because she's dying but tell her that you won't be able to see her the same way after.

At least she asked for permission instead of just outright cheating.

divorce the cunt.

This. He shouldve had the divorce papers on the table the next morning for this. Also, he shouldnt attend her funeral either

god gave the bitch cancer just to reveal her bad character.
can't be saying no to a gift from god now can we?
>inb4 reddit op ignores all good advice, lets her fux her ex, stays married to the bitch and she recovers fully

Leave her to die alone. Don't pay her medical bills. In fact the chadest thing would be get married while she's alive and neglect her

>He shouldve had the divorce papers on the table the next morning for this.
What part of "dont divorce her so she wouldn't take half your stuff and hand it over to chad" dont you get?
Getting a divorce is worse than letting her fuck chad, because then not only will you get cucked out of your wife's pussy, but also cucked out of your money
Remain married legally but let her deal with all of this herself and try to get as far away from her as you can

Well objectively he should stay with her to inherit whatever he can once she's dead. While operating within those parameters, he should just fuck other women (although I have no idea how that works or what is required for that). Then once she's dead he should just move on
Subjectively though, it's his wife, and even though she was just a "beta" provider for her, he had to have thought she was truly in love with him, so I'm sure he's feeling some pretty hefty blows to his ego and self-worth

Why do people still think these subreddits aren't just people flexing their creative writing?

Thank you user, after my morning this makes me feel a little better, they're all evil bitches.

Assuming this isn't fake, it's a Kobyashi Maru type situation. A no win scenario. The only way to beat it is by changing the conditions of the scenario.

Anyone have that WebM of a wife cheating on her husband with some random guy and then the guy pops into the room with a knife and stabs the shit out of the guy but he ends up running out of the room leaving the woman and then the guy stabs the shit out of his cheating wife?

>At least she asked for permission instead of just outright cheating.
She probably already did it and wants to do it again. She's just looking for retroactive permission because she doesn't want to feel guilty.