You guys do realize that men other than incels can hate women...

You guys do realize that men other than incels can hate women? In fact I'd dare say men who have been with women have more reason to hate them

Attached: 1631644199213.jpg (610x1024, 125.48K)

Hating women is gay. Women wouldn't be so fucked up if men didn't fail them. Men are leaders. If you put the blame on them, you are a little faggot bitch that has failed as a leader.

Yeah, it's hilarious. All these tfwnogf kids will end up in some bitter women hating forums when they're in their 50s.

Its actually liberating when you've fucked multiple women. You don't hate them you stop giving them power over you. You know for certain they all fuck for the sake of fucking. Love or loyalty to one man has nothing to do with fucking. They aren't a virgin princess or a whore but does what comes natural. The woman in your head never existed. They like you a little and you alone so no one can see and their panties fall off.

I see no reason why would a woman have sex with me

hate what? are you actually just talking about being gay?

I have more reason to hate men than women, people are shit and relationships can cause stupid dynamics can easily distort what feel and think. If you change your entire opinion on one gender just because you had a few shitty experiences with them, you're weak.

Only a biological straight female can truly hate women, incels are small time because they are attracted to women and crave their company and affection.

Attached: I hate women more than you do incel.jpg (459x446, 30.87K)

>didn't think for a single second
>just went straight in and had sex
I don't know. Ultimately, hating women is like hating a pet for pissing on the furniture. They have no thought, they just do thing.

Jesus this board is Infested with pussy worshipping simps now. The absolute state

>men who have been with women have more reason to hate them
yet hate them less, typically. why is that?

It's more about understanding female nature and avoiding being hurt by it. Can't hate elephants for having four legs, just avoid getting stomped.

dad brain, pussy whip, call it whatever you want. It's probably the female pheromones which pacify them and make them lose their ability to think critically.

I dunno man, that sounds like excusing bad behavior and cope.
>can't keep a child from shitting their pants at school, you can just avoid the shit
t. foid

The board reeks of fish kek

>You guys do realize that men other than incels can hate women?
Yes. The difference is you guys are still normies.

>Women wouldn't be so fucked up if men didn't fail them.
We didnt, the jews did
>Men are leaders.
So do women want to be the eladers then? The jews mad eit so we cant keep women in line anymore and women enable it

Youre a cuck and a kike.

Not my problem, they are strong individuals who can take care of themselves and don't need help from no man.

Attached: 1641878527691.jpg (1110x860, 85.72K)

Hey, I fully understand your point. But hating 50% of the population for their hardwired deficiencies will just make you bitter and miserable. It's better to analyze and predict their behaviour so you don't fall victim to it, or better, use it for your own benefit. Sounds edgy as fuck, but I hope you get my point.
This is a realization that would immensely help the incel movement as well.

Yes...and? You are still not welcomed here.

Any Forums is about the struggles of being an outcast, not about hating the whore of your ex-wife.

Basically you just stop caring about them bc they arent special or anything like that its not depressing or blackpill or whatever but you should honestly just treat women like a pet. There is not another soul behind those eyes lol

Also if you are fat and ugly just get a fat ugly girl and make her a house slave (and cheat on her)

I don't hate women. I just don't think that you can excuse women being adultresses. It's like excusing men from raping/murdering just because they are more violent and "can't help it".
Sure you avoid situations where you can be a victim of it as much as you can, but nobody is immune to either.

>he kind of motioned me to the gym bathroom
>we proceeded to have sex right there
Imagine being able to pull that off jesus christ