Robots, what's your favorite game of all time? for me it's

robots, what's your favorite game of all time? for me it's

Attached: Starcraft_SC1_Cover1.jpg (800x800, 103.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wish.com/product/a-bomb---jc-denton---deus-ex-2000-pattern-cushion-cover-throw-pillow-case-home-decor-high-quality-5e5a2ff6e9fd760c41e4ecad?hide_login_modal=true&share=web
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For me it's gotta be Family Guy simulator.

Attached: _ueIhxc0OpmNmNJS2ItdRJwQoaCjCHuaq1YlR9jbJqA.png (1805x1012, 590.38K)

God I love this game so much, love metroidvanias in general but this is something else.

Attached: hk.png (616x353, 331.77K)

probably homeworld.
first, cataclysm or homeworld 2 its alll good.

probably world of warcraft from vanilla to wotlk but mostly because it's been the only way for me to socialize and i loved it.

>it's been the only way for me to socialize
Amen. I was in a guild for six years and it was the first (and probably last) social group I ever belonged to. Felt great. I went out of my way to max dps and feel useful. I volunteered to range tank the Twin Emperor that casts shadowbolt. I gave up like 10 arcanite bars for our first guild member to get Sulfuras, I didn't care. I was happy everyone else was happy. That must be what a good family feels like.

If it's not this it's neverwinter nights.

>REBOOTED,
>REARMED,
>RECHARGED,
>REBUILT,
>RESURRECTED:
>"LET'S DANCE!"

Attached: PositivePerkyFairyfly-max-1mb.gif (460x259, 868.23K)

to watch, for me, it always ALWAYS have been scbw. scbw and ssbm are the only 2 games that i could watch without actively playing them (hearthstone too, actually). usually, whenever i watch a game, im actively playing it. counter strike, dota, unreal tournament, wow pvp, wow dungeons/raiding, etc.

but especially when it comes to scbw, i could watch it for hours, and enjoy every bit of it. amateurs, pro, doesnt matter. i always have loved scbw so much. i used to play tons back in like 2008-2009. i played tons of microfastest and regular fastest, predominantly. good times. i played a lot of sc2 when it came out. i got to high masters and quit before the 1st expansion. idc what anyone says, scbw>sc2

ive been watching scbw since like 2004 or 2005. i very clearly remember watching best vs julyzerg osl, at the tail end of savior's career. korean culture has a very very special place in my heart

to me, scbw is the best to watch. but probably the most fun i ever had playing a videogame was in WoW or counterstrike custom servers. i played that shit for years, and i had the time of my life. i had so much fun, it made my life bearable. i dont enjoy gaming anymore, but i dont regret a second of it. i might get back in tbc maybe 4 to 6 months before wotlk classic comes out. i got my dude to lvl 70 and stopped. i did raiding in vanilla classic up to most of nax, but i stopped after wiping on 4 horsies

>I volunteered to range tank the Twin Emperor that casts shadowbolt.
>warlock player

i play mage. i live mage. i have mage running in my blood. mage runs in my soul. i play nothing else

also, i remember i pugged aq40 once, i still had no idea how the actual fuck mechanics worked on twin emps. at one point i was so obsessive i even wrote down notes and watched videos so much on it, because i was so scared i'd be kicked out. i pulled agro on twin emps a couple of times. parsing on twinemps is like walking a tightrope

Attached: 1574072784177.jpg (604x373, 57.35K)

This post oozes boomer, in the best possible way. I never thought about it before but I also watch bw and ssbm even though it's been years since I played either. I might watch classic wow pvp, if that were possible, but no other game.

It pisses me off that looking for this image 90% of the results were HR related

Attached: fdfdh45trdt.jpg (768x974, 131.81K)

Probably SSBM overall, or RO2.

I'll never understand why people like metroidvanias, they're just linear games with backtracking and getting lost.
Linear with optional challenge rooms is better.

the awful voice acting actually improves that game

idk objectively, idk if I can even have one now or what it was.

Ocarina of time. I'm 40 yo btw

fucking based trip-dubs
you used them well on this post, user.
Deus Ex is a cosy masterpiece

Attached: A BOMB.jpg (599x600, 178.88K)

this is a real item that can be purchased, holy shit

wish.com/product/a-bomb---jc-denton---deus-ex-2000-pattern-cushion-cover-throw-pillow-case-home-decor-high-quality-5e5a2ff6e9fd760c41e4ecad?hide_login_modal=true&share=web

Attached: 5e5a2ff6e9fd760c41e4ecad-1-large.jpg (599x600, 109.92K)

majesty: the fantasy kindom sim. it's my go-to comfy game
the necromancers from that game gave me an undying goth/emo fetish

Attached: 811_4f2bb590f295f.jpg (800x600, 299.34K)

It's literally so good I'm drooling right now

Attached: dead-cells---button-fin-1560125633132.jpg (1080x1080, 118.34K)

It would have to be Chivalry 1. Instead of making friends or acquiring gfs in high school, I just played Chivalry 1 and smoked pot.

Attached: chiv1.png (882x470, 601.08K)

That game is absolute hell if you're interested in anything above casual play. God, the ballerinas. Mordhau allowed me to pour hours in it without feeling like tearing my eyes off

Yeah the top level competitive players kind of pushed the mechanics way too far. Chiv 2 is better, although it's still a bit of a mess.

Attached: chivalry2_banner.jpg (1920x810, 393.29K)

This game.
Played it as a kid, as a teenager and as an adult.

Attached: Golden_Sun.jpg (500x497, 219.36K)

The numbers just get so big

Attached: MV5BN2NmYmUxOTQtNDQ3My00MGNkLThiYWEtMjBkM2I1OTUzNjU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA3NjAwMDc4._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1290, 182.08K)