If a degenerate alcoholic commer like myself can do this so can you...

if a degenerate alcoholic commer like myself can do this so can you, especially NEETs here who have nothing to do anyways. only took 12 months of lifting and strict dieting

Attached: Collage 2022-01-30 19_02_39.jpg (1200x1800, 1004.82K)

StilI brown.

Whats the point of working out for some roasties worn out hole?

you dont workout for holes you workout to feel better about yourself. would you rather see a fat slob in the mirror or a decent fit body?

that's crazy progress, good work. I'm a subhuman with no self control though, probably around 300lbs at this point

>just gymcel bro you'll totally get taller and your skull's geometry will become more masculine

StilI a manlet.

it beats being a fat manlet. you will never improve your life or even just your mood if you are so negative about everything.

>you dont workout for holes you workout to feel better about yourself
waitt until the novelty of not being fat worns out and your speech will change. I'm wishing every workout day I could just stop

>Broo just take the improoovement pill
>Hey Paul, what habe you been up to?
>Oh just drinking green smoothies and hitting the gym 6 days a week
>A-alright pal well see you next time

Attached: 0e24a563124063792cc3d9b0439d8bd6.jpg (1200x962, 137.42K)

haha you two are a lost cause. what a fucking loser. have fun being miserable and not doing anything about your life

i just want to get more lean again, not skelly type though
although user i see you skipped legs entirely

Good job, OP. Can you please tell me about what kinds of foods you eat?

Crabs crabs crabs

Attached: 1643542456113.jpg (448x364, 25.13K)

what do you mean by lifting? like compound lifts or just dumbbells. i know next to nothing about this

>it beats being a fat manlet.
I'm not really even that fat, I'm just out of shape. Not like it really matters anyway.

>you will never improve your life or even just your mood if you are so negative about everything.
Reality is negative.

Attached: 1640574802287.png (1512x612, 45.8K)

I'd just be a depressed buff 5'8 Pajeet manlet. But your right maybe if I lift some weight's again i'd feel better.

No one cares if you hit the gym, Joey over here gets way more pussy being a junky than you.

Not OP, but both.

I just didn't include my legs in the pic but I definitely hit legs. I do ppl rest ppl program

Literally just a meme diet. Every meal is rice with either chicken, beef, or salmon and a side of veg. Every single meal

If you wanna keep being a loser, fine by me idc about you

It's not just about poosy you guys are unbearable

Attached: 20220130_193546.jpg (832x2189, 261.81K)

>just be a lazy blob and die of heart failure after a lifetime of depression because too lazy to stay healthy bro

wow! so inspiring!

>It's not just about poosy you guys are unbearable

Noooo, it's not about pussy, it's about...homo sex!

Nice body OP.

He will be fat and in denial about how unhealthy and depressed he is. fat people are always really defensive when confronted with people suggesting to get healthy

>If you wanna keep being a loser, fine by me idc about you
>>just be a lazy blob and die of heart failure after a lifetime of depression because too lazy to stay healthy bro
You're skirting around the central point though, and that is, why should I do anything if I will never be attractive to a woman anyway?
Is there some kind of merit to you personally to have an underclass of sexless men who religiously flagellate themselves?

Why would I waste my time, bro? Nothing is going to fix my face.

>fat people are always really defensive when confronted with people suggesting to get healthy
The offense still refuses to explain why it's so important to lose the weight. I'm not tall and my facial structure is not masculine, so therefore I will be alone for the rest of my life. Why do anything except do as I habitually do until I gracelessly expire? I'll wait for a serious answer.

Have you ever accomplished anything in your life? It's not just about pussy it's about accomplishing something difficult. You will never get pussy even if you are shredded and jacked because you have a trash personality that no one wants to be around

At least you will have a good body. That's better than being ugly and fat

>you dont workout for holes you workout to feel better about yourself
it's also for showing off to a bunch of losers online apparently

>At least you will have a good body
who would care? nobody.

My skin is already streched out and damaged beyond repair. It's too late

Attached: IMG_20180107_024532.jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

>You will never get pussy even if you are shredded and jacked because you have a trash personality that no one wants to be around
Yes, I know that I'm not tall and I'm not handsome. I think this has been established already.

So, I ask for the umpteenth time, what is it about "accomplishing something difficult" in life that makes it so important to do, even if the person you're telling to do it will never be rewarded for it? Why? You even admit it, we'll never get female attention and we will never know what love and intimacy feel like. So why?

I dont hav money for much food and there arent jobs here. And my passport is useless. Not everybody lives with yours stats