How many times a week do you train legs?

How many times a week do you train legs?

Attached: 2F93E682-339A-4FAD-9BE8-15AEF400BAE2.jpg (1170x1305, 741.68K)

>implying cops still give a shit about dude weed
even in a state where it’s illegal they wouldn’t even come lol

Twice a week w heavy weights. Also walk 6 to 10 miles a day with my two dogs

>How many...
Are you implying you don't work legs everyday?

>karen thread

I live in a place where weed is legal now

I train them on cardio day

I disagree. Some locales still police it pretty regularly.

Me too. It’s made me think about moving because I don’t care about weed in my mid 30s and it’s going to open the floodgates for degenerates like every other legal state

You can have weed or guns. Take your pick

weed was made legal in my state about ~1.5 years ago and although I don’t smoke I’ve noticed little to no change in the quality of life here. I don’t think pot being illegal actually stopped anyone from smoking and so now that it’s legal there’s really no change except you see weed shops in a few places

one

Why do leftists make up fake holidays and celebrate dumb shit
Literally If the USA had no blacks, every living standard metric would shoot up like its crazy

lol they don't care about the weed it's just a good excuse to get them busted for other drugs or warrants.

True, but the NE and West Coast et al would have still imported 1/2 of Mexico's population.

Juneteenth was created by Congress to appease Blacks and leftists without actually doing anything.

It literally smells like horseshit, how can people smoke that garbage and not puke

This. Niggers are criminals, they're always doing something wrong. It's why the get arrested and shot by police more

Juneteenth is a retarded name, why isn't it called Emancipation Day?

I hear ya user I’m just getting old and grumpy

So what's stopping you from smelling methsmoke?