Message this guy on grindr "hey man id like to give you head"

>message this guy on grindr "hey man id like to give you head"
>instant mega boner tents my pants
>guy agrees. talk through how we will do it. im so fucking horny at this point holy shit
>guy will let himself in, take his pants off and sit on the couch. ill just start sucking. ill swallow and he will leave
>become so turned on talking through this that im shaking and can't think about anything but dicks
>guy says "alright ill be there in 30"
>i literally jizz my pants. my dick explodes and pumps a river of cum into my underwear.
fuck what do i do he will be here any minute

Attached: 1625088229282.jpg (1920x1080, 315.54K)

that's cool dude hope you enjoy it

Attached: 1622744911703.png (1200x1100, 970.02K)

what if i can't make him cum what if he murders me

Attached: 1628855045419.jpg (1153x820, 107.74K)

>Casual sex with untested random person
>Willingly exposing yourself to bodily fluids which can potentially contain every STD known to man

>posting this shit on Any Forums
Go fuck yourself, normgroid. I hope you die of HIV/AIDS

its okay
no one will miss you

you should continue to avoid ever having sex problem solved

why do you fags post females sucking dick? I wish you would start your own board

>why do you fags post females sucking dick?
they look really good
>I wish you would start your own board
that sounds good i would probably post there

There's always the option of "don't have anymous gay sex". Presumably you're currently getting your busserino slammed though so enjoy it I guess

So did you suck his dick or not OP?

Well you're going to have to suck his cock. Good news is you'll get turned on again so no worries. Semen through oral has an increadibly low chance of catching something, but like others have said it's not safe user.

Chances are it will go exactly how you planned it to. Own it. Act like a giddy bimbo. "Take off your pants! I can't wait to make you cum in my mouth

yea he was nice i hope he texts me again. he wanted to return the favor but i declined. im gonna jerk off i can still taste cum
>don't have anymous gay sex
my goal is to find somewhere between 1 and maybe 10 guys who use me every day for blowjobs

Attached: 1643131311082.jpg (1080x608, 65.42K)

>my goal is to find somewhere between 1 and maybe 10 guys who use me every day for blowjobs
Oh. Practice safe sex with your homosexuality user

>tfw small dick
>tfw will never have twinks asking to suck my dick
Why even live?

Attached: 1643321296727.jpg (518x528, 44.27K)

greentext. What happened? Was his cock big?

>>tfw small dick
>>tfw will never have twinks asking to suck my dick
how small is your dick faggot its probably not the major issue you think it is those little dick sucking queers will suck anything

>told him to come in instead of answering the door.
>he was more attactive than me. pretty athletic
>i started pulling his pants off
>average dick. 5" maybe. curved upwards
>sucked him hard in my mouth, deepthroated him as much as i could and gagged a lot because im a fucking faggot or something
>he said shit like "nice" and "yeah dude" while i sucked him. i really enjoyed that
>eventually he asks "can i cum dude?" and without answering i go back to deepthroating him
>gagging and convulsing while this guy nuts. trying desperately to keep it together. just buried his dick in my throat and focused on not puking
>after he nuts he's like "oh god man. oh yeah, damn" and im wiping the snot and boogers from my face with a towel that i leave nearby for this purpose.
i hope he wants to come by again

Attached: 1624821120358.jpg (500x272, 31.79K)

just
go
back
to

Attached: 1641988754359.jpg (394x311, 41.38K)

also yeah i am extremely bisexual

Attached: 1626826874989.jpg (2492x1663, 167.93K)

that board is for trans girls to insult eachother they don't enjoy cis guys hornyposting at all

you're sucking his dick though. Why would that matter if you are trying to make him cum?

BS, lgbt is for lgbt, you're less welcome in r9k.

Attached: 1643544893002.png (2048x1086, 1.28M)