When was the last time you actually tried to get laid?

When was the last time you actually tried to get laid?

Attached: grope.jpg (674x1200, 852.38K)

Never. I just dont have anything interesting to say to girls.

In middle school when I asked a girl out and people made fun of her so much she had to go into counseling

unironically this

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Like three years ago maybe. Unsuccessfully of course

"trying" to get laid is very vague, no straight normalfag man actively has to "try" to get a gf, because he isn't "trying" at all, these things just happen

Funny thing is, I most often get laid when I stop trying.

earlier tonight. I didnt try that hard because i blew my load jerking off earlier today. Regret consumes me.

hi me
good posts

how do i do that exactly

i can meet women but despite my best efforts they never take a romantic or sexual interest in me

i've known dozens of women and talked to them both normally and with explicit romantic/sexual intent and i have NEVER had a woman express any desire for me in my 20 years of life

Attached: 1622084639865.jpg (250x228, 6.4K)

Never

I only approached girls out of genuine love and respect for their person. I wasn't informed at any point during my childhood that only the top 20% of men in regards to their height and how masculine their facial geometries are get to have relationships, in fact I was fed lies of the opposite.

i talked to a hooker on whatsapp, set up a date and place and nobody showed up.

The last time and hardest I tried was 4 months ago, I made a thread here after it because that was quite pitiful
>have to spend the night in an hotel because working far from home
>receptionist is a qt arab
>have the regular talk but notice she's fixating and have kinda mysterious tone in her voice so I take my balls and start flirting and be very straightforward
>she's reluctant at first but when I ask her if we could have a talk later tonight around an ice cream she says yes
>go eat and come back with ice creams
>see a ghetto guy zoning outside the hotel, instantly understand what's happening but just in case I go to her and hand her the ice creams
>it was indeed her bf
I hate how everytime there's pussy involved you have to be ready to fist fight

that's why you're being asked when is the last time you tried fag, something like random gf encounter will never happen to us. Even flirting is unnatural for normies

>When was the last time you actually tried to get laid?
Never.

literally never. i had a girl i was nuts over in my bed at one point and i still didn't

Attached: signs.jpg (656x396, 142.3K)

Never, it would be stupid to attempt something with 100% failure rate

About a year and a half ago was my last opportunity, but I screwed it up. Have had no opportunities since then, so no chance to try.

Its even worse to realize that there were girls interested in you but you didnt notice it at all.

Tonight I hooked up with a fatty and she jerked me off in a bathroom. The last time had been in september 2019 with my ex. I still miss her like crazy.

Thats a really good render actually. Wonder what rendered he used.

Don't feel bad, they are hookers, they have extremely shitty working and financial morale, even more so than regular women and that is saying something.

Freshman year of college, 2017. Then I ended up in a long term relationship with a girl that ended up breaking up with me because she realized she was a lesbian. Sex with her sucked for obvious reasons and it left me with sexual trauma. Haven't tried to get laid since.

Probably like 4 years ago at a bar... some goth milf tool me back to her house but I was whiskey dicked. So we basically just dry humped and made out naked.

>Never. I just dont have anything interesting to say to girls.
you just gotta be yourself bro

Im an empty person.

Never because women are whores.

>Im an empty person.
just be yourself