I wish having sex with my gf was enjoyable

I wish having sex with my gf was enjoyable

Attached: 1624827432923.jpg (2048x1536, 404.58K)

sorry to hear that north

Why is it not enjoyable?

damn, that faggot is still here?

Who??? Originally, of course.

Is she biological user?
Was she a virgin?

details
greentext

With almost anything I try, she says that it hurts. It feels like I'm trying to disarm a bomb with my dick.

Does she even want sex? Who initiates?

>stop initiating sex with gf
>stop having sex with her at all
>wait till she asks why
>tell her you don't find her attractive anymore
>she goes into "o shit" mode thinking you're about to leave her
>will do whatever to please you
>fuck her like a demon
or
>she leaves you
>get a better gf who cares about your needs
you're welcome

Do you have enough foreplay? Do you use lube?
Also this

>foreplay?
You filthy faggot. It is not about her, it is about you.
Women are lesbians. They are never attracted to the man.
All women are disgusted by man.
All women like and lust only for feminine men.
All women have orgasms only with other women.
The only reason why women some what agree to be with a man is because they feel the need to suck on his energy while he is is in love with them. Nothing else. Some remain with him after they have drained him of his life power and his energy just so they can get free money out of him. So he can betabux for them.

>women are disgusted by men and only have orgasms with other women
damn that's kind of a self-report isn't it?

She basically only likes missionary. She sometimes initiates but it's usually in a very roundabout way like sitting on the bed and waiting for me to come over and do something

Something vaguely similar happened where she was scared I didn't like her anymore and she just started crying. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do in that situation

I think so, usually at least 10 minutes worth

>Something vaguely similar happened where she was scared I didn't like her anymore and she just started crying.
Now ya see, you want to make sure she still knows you like her just that the looks aren't getting your attention any more. From what you're saying it sounds like shes a pretty passive partner, which would be ok if she made up for it but obviously shes not doing enough. She needs a little kick in the ass so she actually puts as much effort into the relationship as you

>shes a pretty passive partner
Sex-wise, very much so. The odd thing is she puts way more effort into everything non-sexual. She lives about an hour and a half away from me but always comes to me, she often offers to pay for meals, she started growing her hair longer because I told her I like it that way. She's moving to be closer to me in a few months.

It just feels like a strange relationship once sex gets involved.

> usually in a very roundabout way like sitting on the bed and waiting for me to come over and do something
Sounds very low-enthusiasm
What would happen if you didn't come over and do anything and just ignored her?

What about just an entire session of cuddling/kissing without sex at all? How would that work out?

I suppose it's worth a try to see how it turns out.

Consider trying karezza as well (google it).
Penetrate her, but don't thrust at all, just cuddle instead, gaze into her eyes/whatever makes her feel comfortable.

I'm sure she'd actually really like that but I wouldn't, hence the sex being unenjoyable. I suppose I just want someone I can be really rough and dirty with but she's too good in the other aspects of the relationship for me to just toss her aside.

Have some self respect and dump her, jesus