Which bodyguards do you think are better?

Which ones would you trust more?

Mayweather's gorilla sized bodyguards or Jason Momoa average sized bodyguards?

Attached: PhotoCollage_1655395737479.jpg (2048x2048, 1.58M)

Mayweather cannot read.

The ones in the right actually know how to use a weapon.

are they assad jews?

apes vs professionals, geeeeeee

You can't convince me the right isn't a marketing stunt to boost momoa's image

I'm picking the gorilla sized ones any day of the week.
Most big dudes will swing like a fucking jackhammer in street fights, I've personally witnessed big dudes going absolutely ham on crowds of manlets in front of clubs, etc.

If Momoa trust two guys half his size to protect him it probably means they are trained as fuck

Floyd's bodyguards are just there to scare hood rats and annoying fans who ask for photos

me? i would have have one ludicrously large and the other absurdly small. the only caveat is that they cannot have a visible disorder like dwarfism or gigantism

the little man would be instructed to act aggressively and the big man would be cowardly.

Attached: 75388562_148109856460841_5525136423792514033_n.jpg (1440x1440, 298.84K)

This.
Guys on the left will shove you away and maybe kick your ass pretty bad if you get in Floyds face, assuming the assailant isn't armed or very strong.
Dudes on the right will probably dislocate your arm send your balls into your throat in a best case scenario, or in a worst case scenario draw a handgun and put your dead ass on the front page of TMZ.

Who did he piss off that he needs bodyguards?

The best bodyguard doesn't look like a bodyguard at all, why would you want to draw that much negative attention towards yourself.

this. Mayweather probably goes to nigger events and needs to deal with dumb nigs. if momoa is attacking, it probably won't be some random thug

Kek

>muh seekret armbar aikido 1000 years of monk life martial arts
Kek, unless weapons are involved, those manlets are getting ragdolled by a giganigga that'll go apeshit.

Criminals who want to rob a celebrity of an easy $20k in jewelry or other items. Wackjobs or schizos who want their 5 minutes of fame stabbing someone famous.
XXXTentacion died because some hoods ambushed him and the attempted robbery went bad.

Attached: RapperKilledReuters_848x480_1259151939922.png (848x480, 491.59K)

>implying they aren't carrying
Giganigga is gonna get Harambe'd if it escalates to that point.

He molested the daughter of a rich man

>Dudes on the right will probably dislocate your arm send your balls into your throat in a best case scenario, or in a worst case scenario draw a handgun and put your dead ass on the front page of TMZ.
Nigger can you hop off netflix? You're out of your damn gooning-corroded mind if you think either one will fuck you up, They'll shove you away, MAX.
Lmfao, "they'll kill you" what a retard. Bodyguards are only authorized to use force if they're being assailed with equal levels of threat

Momoa makes his living being seen as a big dude. His image is his career, and that is his entire image. He can't risk having big but actually useful bodyguards upstaging him and cracking that image.

>Bodyguards are only authorized to use force if they're being assailed with equal levels of threat
No shit sherlock. Escalation.
You're a dumb drunk bitch trying to dive in and get a kiss from Momoa? You're getting shoved.
You're a dumb drunk bro who thinks he can "take" Momoa in a fight? You're getting your ass kicked.
You draw a knife and lunge while screaming I HATE THE ANTICHRIST, you're gonna get shot.
This isn't a difficult concept.

A couple days ago (in my country) a bodyguard killed a criminal who tried to mug a rich guy outside a bank

If you are a threat they will drop you.

>(in my country)
Nobody cares about yuropooria

Celebrities without security get robbed

Attached: nor.jpg (844x880, 93.4K)

Learn to read nigger
>>unless weapons are involved
Any bodyguard, even a silverback gorilla looking nigger, that isn't carrying a piece on them, is a retard and should be fired.
Thing is, anyone can learn to shoot, but you can't learn being a 6'5 300lbs mountain of meat and fat that'll steamroll through the average dude.