Why can't scrotes understand. We made our own imageboard at CC but these dumb fucks keep raiding it

Why can't scrotes understand. We made our own imageboard at CC but these dumb fucks keep raiding it.

Attached: 1639182241786.jpg (400x436, 13.37K)

>We made our own imageboard

maybe you should stay there, bitch ass nigger

I don't raid it, I just pretend to be a girl there

See you on the boards, fellow miner ;)

I don't go there because the things they say about men ruins my day.

What's CC? I have extreme difficulty with initialisms and acronyms.

A shitty board. Crystal Cafe.

what even is the point of crystal cafe? i thought the whole appeal of image boards was the genderless anonymity? so why label yourself as women? CC feels alot like that female dating reddit but just more edgy.

It's supposed to be a space where we can express ourselves with the assumption everyone is a woman, similar to how the whole internet operates as if everyone were a moid.

At this point the communities of CC and r9k are so intertwined that it doesn't matter anymore. It's both the boards' worst kept secret. Get over it. Now, go and post your delusions about men on CC so I can take a break from watching robots post their delusions about women on r9k. Take your time, though. We're all here forever after all .

Attached: 1606868581582.png (3840x2160, 1.82M)

too bad, i made a larppost over there about how men are scum and its been screenshotted here, nice trips, bitch

and why is that particularly appealing? literally who cares if you're a guy or a woman? you're not special for having tits.

Because women are used to having safe spaces, unlike men. It's not so much a quirk of their sex as much as it is a quirk of their socialization. If you raised men to expect women to let them have their own space they'd be pretty pissed at it being invaded too.

Lrn2Code then you worthless fucking whore. Any Forums bans all tor nodes and pretty much every single free vpn. Does range bans, bans all free http proxies. Its way harder to ban evade on this shithole site than on your shitty website.

Why do they need them though? what even is the point of a safe space? wouldn't that just be an echo chamber?

I would go and lurk maybe even post on CC but they banned shota so no. Your community sucks OP

Also just wanna add that the conversations over there are fucking BORING. You retards don't say anything interesting. Its almost like women don't have any personality and ,as always, your only value is your body

Why did they ban shota?

I feel genuine shame over wanting a girlfriend that badly that I would try to post in a place for women just so I could come the closest I will ever be to interacting with them.
but unlike normies coming here, there genuinely is no place men can go to interact with women freely.
We are out of place there, but it is hard to blame someone without any other options.

our only options are never interact with women or make women uncomfortable.

Youre not entitled to a safespace, cuntoid

It's not a matter of "need" and more of a matter of "want". Most of us don't need personal computers but we sure as hell want them. Most women don't need a safe space but they sure as hell want them. Just consider safe spaces as different form of vidya and you'll understand why women get pissed at people mucking it up.

And yes, it's totally an echo chamber.

I don't really know, but it's on their rules.

They allow loli I think, but not shota.

I didn't know about CC prior to this, going there right now because I love women.

As much as I'm the whole tits or gtfo think, female majority boards have significantly better content. Male content boards are just endless shit posting, rage and racism. It's like the twitter of boards. Female majority boards like co talk about the thing their board is supposed to.

yea but its like 3 posts per hour when its busy, so im just gonna stay here til your site gets traffic

I think you're willfully ignoring most of the other boards that exist. Just because there are some male dominated boards where shitposting, rage and racism are encouraged doesn't mean all male dominated boards are like that.
>inb4 their content is still better
Subjective matter. Some people see copious amounts of shitposting as the hallmark of a good board, for example.

but the new cyberpunkychan sounded much cooler than whatever this thing on cc would be

Attached: 1330376285622.jpg (1197x668, 274.55K)

CyberChan sounds like a cool place

I lurk the nsfw board. Should get more activity.

Same. I've seen that board and lolcow.afrm before. It's terrible and hateful and I have no interest in reading their bullshit, I have to put up with enough crap from wamen IRL that I don't feel the need to look for it online. I wish all these """"fembots"""" would just fuck off there desu.

Attached: f14e83d8c3e900e8ef443ae55f40c7e92b3b1603r1-563-619v2_uhq.jpg (563x619, 63.34K)

>scrotes

FDS user, opinion discarded

tits or gtfo. you know the rules, hole