E-excuse me

>e-excuse me
>...
>you're a-user right?
>*grabs your sleeve and pulls you to the hallway*
>u-umm uh uh...I have a question to a-ask you but...y-you'll probably get mad at me...

Attached: 006_1471147916.png (254x305, 56.59K)

speak, anime child

Please don't indulge roleplay fags or bump their threads. They are one of many cancers on this board.

They are 100x better than the fembot threads. Sorry, old man.

"Yeah sure what's the matter? Somebody gettin' on ya nerves?*

Attached: b44.png (600x860, 827.14K)

Did you not prepare the presentation for your group project? I can give you an extension, but you know I'm going to have to deduct some points for your final score

>They are 100x better than the fembot threads. Sorry, old man.
Facts

Kill yourself NOW you fucking worthless anime troon.

It is clear that she is a ZOMO agent. Before she pulls me into the microwave range is it crucial to act fast. I pull out my M1911 loaded with californium-235 core bullets I proceeded to shoot 2 bullets in the abdumun. I swiftly move away from the body while running behind I throw a half kg BNCP charge that proceeds to collapse the building on her.

I've finally realized why this board has gone to shit so fast. The most interesting posters are inevitably autists, those whose lives are interestingly different from the average normalfag.

The easiest way to spot them is the anime they post. Funnily enough, you'll get hollow one-liners like the one posted above me if you're an interesting enough person to post anime. You are shooing away good content makers everytime you post a shitty quippy one-liner that'll leave you smug for a couple seconds. Then you forget you even made the post, but you've permanently degraded the quality of the board.

What I'm saying, is fuck you.

>I've finally realized why this board has gone to shit so fast.
That's what everyone says

Another shitty one-liner. Thanks for proving my point, Mr. user.

No problem fagboy. Wanna kiss me now?

Id rather get a roleplay thread than a fembot, tranny, racebait or gay thread

>I've finally realized why this board has gone to shit so fast
>implying it wasn't always shit

>The easiest way to spot them is the anime they post
>judging posters on anime reaction images

>You are shooing away good content makers
>good content
>r9k

Attached: 1575488165489.jpg (700x700, 93.53K)

>anime
>the most mainstream, forced ,assembly-line garbage , mc-cartoons shit that all the pedophile man-children (and literal children) consoom
> (((INTERESTING!?!?!?!?)))

If you think the japanse childrens cartoons you consoom in your basement makes you intesting then you should just kill yourself. Your opinion is worthless just keep fucking your bodypillow you, soulless sack of human trash.

Anime is way more interesting than Hollywood and Netflix nowadays.
I watch anime to disconnect my brain from reality and chill out for a bit. There is no propaganda or muh womens rights or anything, its mostly just hot anime chicks doing random shit.

I know what you're going to ask and yes, I do still play overwatch competitively. My peak was 2098 halfway to gm baby girl I would climb but I'm just playing not really unleashing the beast. I give coaching lessons starting at $10.99 for anyone diamond and below, but tell you what. Show me what you got on mercy, let me carry you, and I'll give you a one on one lesson for nothing. I know you'll be coming back. Later babe.

W-WHO PUT YOU TO THIS? I BET IT WAS CHAD BULLYSON! YOU'VE COME HERE TO TRICK ME! *shits in the hallway and dashes away*

I'll lend you some esoteric knowledge. IQ is correlated with cute-tolerance rather than cute-aggression. You're probably on the cute-aggression side, if you understand what I'm saying. Cheers.

>muh politics

The production value?
who cares.You sleep.
The Plot?
doesn't matter. You sleep.
Anime titties and loli panties?
Your attention is all theirs.

You're bragging about being easily manipulated and low IQ. You said it yourself, literally all these nips have to do is put a big-eyed,big-titties, anime whore in your face and you'll watch whatever trash they throw at you.

You're a just braindead NPC.

I bet its retards like you that will also then go onto Any Forums and talk about jewish subversion and liberal brainwashing JFL. Not a liberal btw just an anime hater.

>You said it yourself, literally all these nips have to do is put a big-eyed,big-titties, anime whore in your face and you'll watch
That's not what he stupid also stop redditspacing

Your reading comprehension is nil. Thanks for proving me right again. Cheers.