Neet Discords

Discord is shitty use in moderation or end up in pain. Dont expect friends you will meet a lot of associates and some enimes but no friends. Dont join neet or R9k discord servers these suck and are full of the most narcissistic immature people I have ever met. If your disabled with something physical or mental and getting money for it dont even call yourself a neet you are not a neet you are retired.

Attached: 21A49BF0-3514-4017-B2FE-41507894C5F6.jpg (396x418, 46.46K)

I got myself discord nitro so i could put a funny cat twerking gif as profile banner.

Attached: 8e8b1d9137739075bee16144a37b0e14.png (564x603, 462.53K)

Cool but did you make any actual friends of value there? And are you in neet or R9k servers?

You are 100% right, i got banned from one of those r9k servers because i had a job lmao, those motherfuckers are incredibly retarded and narcissistic, there was one faggot who liked the though of being a god on that server because he was the owner of it. But actually i did make some good friends there, there used to be this politically incorrect server called shitpost and we diverged from there a year or two from there when the server went down because of the pedo ring happening there. Weird story but im best friends with pajeet now and some other people too, we make a server so we could chat. I'm pretty happy for Discord being a thing to be honest.

>But actually i did make some good friends there
I meant discord in general not a r9k or neet server.

Ah I see. Assuming they were other topics that is fair

I suicide attempted due to discord please if you are legitimately mentally ill avoid it. Keep yourself safe if that means isolation DO IT

I have been feeling depressed too im going to keep it but spend less time there I dont like who I became

i was /soc/fagging the other day and just thinking to myself "why am i doing this again, every server sucks now and the other day you had a tranny add you"

Awwww. :(
Why tf would you go to an r9k discord to make friends? You really are a dumbfuck lmao.

Can I have a link to the server.

The shitpost server died if that's the one you're asking for, it now lives under a different name but it lost what made it good when people left disgusted because of the pedo ring it used to have, unless you mean the server i made for me and my buddies, its this one gg/vjyUEZAw

I Dont know where else to go and they felt like family because I seen the same users I like seeing them come online

I met my best friend on discord though.

Attached: 1642915426969.png (250x250, 139.8K)

your last statement is delusional, there is nothing more neet than being a neet due to mental/physical disabilities. neets living with their parents are lesser neets

What makes them narcissistic? My server has a no drama/rude policy and I've gotten many comments over the few years it's been up that it is very comfy and good place to socialize. I'm trying to find more innovative ways to get shy anons to talk and get engaged because I don't like people being left out.
We have so much individualism because of so many autistic people.. art, military, journals, technogy, writing, outdoors, cooking etc, show and tell, psychology/mental health questions, etc. We just started a DND campaign in the server

All sorts of people use it including 40 yr olds, people who work (like me the owner.. I just worked 18 hours yesterday) came home to some people on r9k bullying a sweet autistic friend who's always been a good user for years.. reminds me of middle school normies. Ignore the bullies
There is a lot of toxicity in places like this that will try to take away nice people but I just keep rebuilding stronger. You are always free to talk to me, or join.

If anyone has any innovative ways to get shy bros to talk please give me advice. I want everyone to feel included.

Attached: pallas-cat-manul-12__880.jpg (880x587, 121.96K)

id wanna mwet friends that arent vile, piss in jugs, want to kill people, overly political, seems like everyone here is q complete nutcase

shut the fuck up rosie

>If anyone has any innovative ways to get shy bros to talk please give me advice. I want everyone to feel included.
For me I only like to talk when it's about a subject I am familiar with, so maybe make spaces for it? what is your server btw?

>join shitty servers advertised on a chan
Why do you idiots do that?
Only sane ways to use discord are
>join "official" company servers for vidya
>direct messaging tool to chat with a girl one on one

neets cant have money to be proper neets and what if someone is so disabled that they have to live with family to be care takers

>Discord is shitty
yes
It's full of anime avatar fags who need to be put down irl

i think most of them would volunteer for that option they are in pain every day crying into virtual worlds

fuck neet discords
we need new HIKKICHAN
why can infinity have a rebirth but not hikkichan