Hiding in the bathroom to eat lunch

>Hiding in the bathroom to eat lunch
nobody here actually did this, right?

Attached: 12[1].jpg (650x933, 116.43K)

Why the fuck would I take my lunch where it smells like piss and shit.
I took my lunch in empty corridors like a regular loner.

i sat outside waiting for my "friends".

No i just went to the library and skipped lunch entirely btw fuck jannies

Attached: SparklingEnergeticJerboa-max-1mb.gif (227x260, 761.47K)

Of course not, I ate in the theater like a proper retard

No but I did hide in the bathroom during classes to play Pokemon.

I was chronically late for first period every time and sometimes it was preferable to just chill out in the bathrooms or the library then walk in to class and get dismissed.

>eating in the filthiest place in the whole school
of course not, I just asked my teacher before lunch if I could eat in there and he didn't give a shit because he knew I wasn't a thieving bastard

I just ate alone in the cafeteria, was too oblivious to social cues to care about everyone noticing I had no friends.

Attached: qt eating crepes.webm (854x480, 1.85M)

In high school I ate with my friends but when I went college (16-18yo UK college), I had no friends so I had to basically

This, I'd either just sit by myself or I just wouldn't eat

I did this all the time in high school

Women are incapable of being happy alone, I almost feel bad for them

ugh, i wrote all of this, but it was delted by accident xd

yeah, i think i did once or twice, but i was always really extremely paranoid someone would catch me with food there and i would become a bully target, so i never brought food to the bathroom. but i did always go there a lot. primarily to pass time, because i had no friends. my parents moved to a new highschool when i was 15, so i was a loner there. i'd go to the bathroom and just sit

for lunch, i walked home 20 minutes, ate food for 10 minutes, and walked back 20 minutes. everyday. either that, or eating a cinnamon roll from tim hortons (my favorite back then). thats it

Why would you eat in a room that has piss and shit in it

I never ate or used the bathroom at school, I was unknowingly intermittent fasting

i either kicked it with friends, chilled in the library with other incels, or went home to eat and watch tv. Sitting in the washroom is literally just mental illness. Kys.

>1 hr lunch at high school
>walk 20 mins home, eat lunch and walk 20 mins back everyday for 4 yrs

I went to a predominantly black school, and I stuck out like a sore thumb there, moving schools every few months certainly didn't help either. I ate lunch once at school, it was the first day of freshman year, and instantly I knew that socializing was not for me. People who didn't even know each other for 24 hours were sitting, laughing, and eating together like they were the best of friends. Looking at all of it made me nauseous, I couldn't stomach it. So, for my entire first semester I would spend lunch roaming around the school, until the security caught onto me and tried to force me to go to lunch. After that I started leaving the school all together and just chilling at a park nearby until winter came around, and outside was way too cold. Eventually I just started to chill in the bathroom to avoid lunch, I even slept in there a couple of times ,and got caught sleeping by some black kid who told the counselors. After that the counselors started writing me passes to the library.

I do, i live in the bathroom during my 15-17

isn't this literally an anime only thing, why would anyone in any situation go eat lunch in the toilet when you can just sit by yourself if you feel like it.

Attached: 1628126169867.png (775x1100, 617.56K)

>Primary school
Ate lunch outside squatting behind some bushes cause bullies wouldnt even let me eat in peace
>Secondary school
Ate lunch in library since bullies didnt go there
>College
Ate lunch on the toilet since they were clean and people didnt make small talk there
>Workplace
Always fuck off outside to a restaurant to eat my lunch in peace alone

I've never eaten in the bathroom but I've definitely hidden in there between classes and on work breaks when I didn't want to talk be seen or talk to anyone.

No but once or twice I would roam the school wasting time because my "friend" group moved tables and didn't tell me.

>you can just sit by yourself
Because you'll be self aware and it's embarrassing/humiliating usually for people.

>Because you'll be self aware and it's embarrassing/humiliating usually for people.
And eating in the toilet isn't humilating? I was always eating alone and I never stopped to think it would be somehow humiliating.

is tim not your favorite now?

Girls would offer me their lunch sometimes because I never ate breakfast and by lunchtime I would be starving.

Less so because people don't know you're alone. You know the whole if a tree falls and no one hears it.