Fembots are all underweight

>fembots are all underweight
>robots are all overweight
Why is this?

Attached: fat feel.jpg (1240x1268, 460.22K)

Eat less, fatty, chubby

I lost 40 lbs and then gained it all back, currently working on losing it again. I'm really good at losing weight but shit at keeping it off

Attached: fat elves.jpg (492x388, 97.55K)

Literally eat less, fatty

One year I managed to lose 60 pounds in eight months

It didn't change me life at all, gained it all back and am now at my heaviest

Yes, I had thought my understanding of your initial point was made clear in my previous post. My mistake, well-intentioned user. I am currently imbibing a caloric deficiency in order to rectify my renewed corpulence. Thank you once more for your sound advice.

Attached: fat marv.jpg (457x494, 38.56K)

unless you're literally stuffing yourself with 5 meals a day then eating less doesnt matter much, it can actually be counter productive, since you're basically telling your body that food isn't plentiful and it needs to hold onto calories rather than burn them. what matters is exercising so you raise your metabolism, and gaining muscle, those two things will make your body start to burn calories even when at rest.
i would even say that we should all be eating more, not less. eat more, lift more, run more. replace fat with muscle, dont just REMOVE it.
thinspo is so fucking retarded.

Weight loss is primarily about cutting calories, you WILL lose weight if you just reduce your intake

t. , I barely exercised

This, I'm and all I did was low cal OMAD (literally just ate a family-sized salad for my one meal) + light endurance training a few times a week

Why can I only find fat girls whem am 23BMI of fit?

>telling your body that food isn't plentiful and it needs to hold onto calories rather than burn them.
this is bro science

i'm an underweight robot

Im getting fat oh no

>be a skinny robot and women dont like me
>be a fatty robot and women dont like me
Fuck it, Id rather be fat loser than a skinny one. At least then I stand a chance in a fight.

This is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. If you eat more you will weigh more. If you eat less you will weigh less. It is literally that simple. Your body cannot generate matter out of thin air. It needs you to put materials into it to build fat. Therefore if you don't give it excess material it physically cannot not create excess cells. If you eat 1,000 calories a day you will lose weight. P e r i o d. F u l l s t o p. There is no condition, no illness that will change this. Just stop putting things in your mouth.

>>robots are all overweight
I created an hamburger recipe : hamburger bun, peanut butter, nutella, banana and lemon yogurt. I eat that everyday, and guess what ? I'm fit. I need this hamburger for my daily calories intake because I'm too lazy to cook as much as I should everyday. This hamburger has done me wonders so far

agree -- I think the other thing is people don't expect there to be some plateaus. True weight loss is usually very slow like 1 pound a week or less unless you really get extreme

there's no patty?

Im a skinny robot :3
Not skinnyfat, regular skinny!!

No, that's actually disgusting :^)

>:^)

how do you eat so little

I have a breakfast, my protein shake and find the force to "cook" at least once a day, that amounts to 3000 kcal and 150g proteins a day, that's enough