How the fuck is having children legal. You are sentencing a sapient being to 90 years of suffering and torture

how the fuck is having children legal. You are sentencing a sapient being to 90 years of suffering and torture

Attached: PzPq6Pbn5RqgrWunhEx6rg.jpg (600x350, 20.12K)

because not every child is going to live a life of suffering

Yea it's pretty fucked up. Should be illegal

just hoping this torment will end eventually, would suck to reincarnate as chink farmers or burn in hell for eternity haha

Attached: 1642237578289.png (1078x930, 739.2K)

>because not every child is going to live a life of suffering
You really believe that is going to be the case in 2022 onwards? The world is already unbearable let alone in 20-30 years time. Raising a child is cruel in this day and age.

Attached: 1643346529619.png (600x600, 32.85K)

or even worse its all an endless loop of the same life

You're retarded if you genuinely think this.
Sure, modernity is cringe and it's shit.
But people endured and had many children through far worse times.

Fuck off antinatalist. Every breath you draw is an hypocrisy. Your dead end philosophy has been debunked by every thinker worth note.

did you know 70% of anti-natalists eat meat, 15% are vegetarian, and 15% are vegan? to me, seeing dudes moralize about existence yet eat meat gives me clown world dystopian vibes

Attached: 0cbb4707b86e0a86189aad8045d70ab2.jpg (560x426, 37.14K)

>two people in a room
>9 months later one of them shows up to the hospital fully dilated and pushing out another human

You wouldn't be able to stop them if you tried.

Ah yes because the mentally ill millennials will be amazing parents for their children right? Not a fucking chance. I'm only early 20s and I know how fucked the world will be in my lifetime. There is no fucking hope for anyone. Suicide rates for teens will skyrocket, parents won't marry and more likely to split from each other and a whole plethora of other issues.

Attached: u3p3x2hn7v181.jpg (749x693, 40.33K)

Why would anyone take the risk? Best case scenario, your child will be content with life, the quest for actual happiness is so elusive that buddhists simply gave up on it. You risk birthing a being to a lifetime of suffering just on the off-chance that they dont mind it all that much? Despicable

With the right attitude they can limit the number of years they are stuck suffering.

I believe you are a short skip hop and jump away from eugenics. I fully support it. Lets only allow people who are reasonably well off, have no history of drugs/crimes/abuse, and are shown to be mentally and emotionally capable of raising children to have them. This could be put into effect by the means of forced sterilization for those who do not meet requirements by a certain age, and forced birth control and abortion if necessary for those younger than that age. Lets say 25 is the cutoff. That solves unwanted pregnancy, teen pregnancy, cycles of abuse and criminals putting their children in harms way. It also will cut down on crime in many places due to single motherhood being non-existent. Win win win in my book. This will solve people having shit childhoods and coming out fucked up in many ways. It'll cut down on our environmental impact and help the earth heal over a few generations. It'll give people who want children a reason to not fuck up their lives and be good. All in all great.

animals don't feel existential pain though AND they don't live for 70-90 years

If you antinatalist nihilists hate life so much, why don't you just kill yourself and stop spouting your dogshit opinions?
>I CANT GET A GF, THE WORLD IS CRUEL, LIFE IS PURE SUFFERING!
Based

>born to poor, retarded, abused and abusive delusional third worlders
>it's okay because God wanted that :)

Low value people (95% of the planet, myself included) should be forcibly sterilized.

Only the top 0.1% should be allowed to have children.

Because everyone always has the choice to kill themselves. Others have to deal with the ramifications of cleanup, so it's discouraged, but there's literally nothing stopping anyone from leaving if they don't like it.

mostly pleasure and freedom, in the modern world. how do you have internet if you think it's torture? lol

If I put you in a contraption like the ones in the Saw movies but built in some random elements so it only has a 1% chance of horrifically torturing you, it would still be illegal and immoral.

At least you'll suffer in hell so you won't be bored for one.

It would have to be a much lower percent, and the other person can just take it off at any time. in fact, that's how skydiving works.

>highest cases of incels and depressed and mentally ill people in history
>nonono my child will be perfectly fine
Every single time

>parents have me
>my life is shit because i can't adapt
>end life, parents life ruined
>parents end life
No, I don't want that. My life is shit because of me, no need to make other people's life shit when there's so much shit already

Attached: 1642437972805.jpg (544x626, 40.75K)

You're a retard. You are not brought into this world, you are a part of it. This is like saying.. why do people go to war? Couldn't there just be peace? Fucking childish nonsense

It's not hard to treat depression, and mental illness is rare in my family and any family I'm even talking to.

I will never have a child unless Im rich or something where I can ABSOLUTELY without any doubt give it a good life