How THE FUCK do you creative anons ever get anything done...

How THE FUCK do you creative anons ever get anything done? I always procrastinate and waste my time instead of actually making anything.

Attached: 1596903023995.png (839x778, 520.03K)

Most of the time my ability to create is barred by my responsibilities, namely college work. From the looks of it you seem to have ample time but little motivation. Give it your all, user. Everyone gets the same 24 hours, it's up to you to make the best of the waking ones. I hope you find the drive you need

I just slowly chip away at a project and make a lot of revisions. Making a draft no matter how bare bones all the way through helps a lot. I make a lot of tests and doodles and dont worry about how much time I take or weather it is good at the moment. I just keep thinking about it and keep putting what I think about out there. Collecting, and organizing and moving forward. Idk it just builds and builds and gets more and more natural.

Probably not tthe creative work you enjoy. Try aomething else or another project. Or watch Naruto to get motivation.

I need to plan 2 days ahead and 80% of those 2 days have to be completely free. Right now I'm trying to get better at drawing cause my sister handed me down a drawing tablet but I'm just procrastinating too much.

Dragon ball > Naruto

It helps to have someone to show it to or making it for a specific reason(being social helps a lot here). Otherwise, it mostly feels like a waste of time. The only thing I do consistently is play/make music but I don't record it beyond roughly recording the idea now.
It takes a lot of energy to turn an idea into something real. If nobody is around to appreciate it or you get no pleasure out of the process, it just seems pointless, especially when video games and other things take so little effort in comparison.

Okay, just watch your motivational shounenshitter. The point is is to believe in yourself

Narutards will never reach the heights that Dragon Scholars are capable of. Especially when DragonCHADS have access to the most prestigious intellectual training ground on the entire internet, the Hallowed Halls of /dbs/ on Any Forums, that will surely turn any spineless, dangly wimp whoso enters into a master philosopher and unparalleled expert of debate.

/dbs/ turns boys into men. MOEruto does not. Do not delude yourself, lowly vassal.

Attached: 1630741296508.png (440x210, 62.63K)

make very small work units.
use agenda. use burn (working on/will work on next) list.
lots of practice to maintain focus over doing lot of small tasks, and take tactical breaks to prevent burnout.

It all stems from the focus.

As said, the way to train/increase your focusing ability, is to try and break it down into lots of little tasks. Completing a task would then be easier, and make you feel better- because you've made progress.
Also, its good for training yourself to organise a big task (when you break it down into lots of mini-tasks, you might realise that you don't have the resources to do certain tasks at the moment, so you can just pick the other tasks that you can do, and get theme done- so at least something is getting done)

If you mind is really foggy, try having a really good orgasm before starting to work. Try and make it a strong enough one that you don't let horny thoughts creep up again and distract you.

Sip ice water, avoid tea/coffee/caffeinated drinks until you're in the zone, then you can sip (and I mean tiny sips at a time) a soda. You want just enough sugar/caffeine to give you a little lift; but not too much that would make your mind foggy. Perhaps make the soda-sips little rewards after each mini-task.

Good luck, user. And keep us posted with what you make

procrastinate WITH the tablet!

The best way to do work, is when you don't realise its work. It starts off with messing about, and you become more familiar with it in a natural way

Bang your head on the wall, scream, repeat until you start working. Whipping self with a belt also an option

>screeching pile of decomposing DNA sounds
I concur except about what's (presumably) meant as a recommendation to coom. Instead I just recommend a shower or a 15 minute walk or a short meditation.

Attached: 118282,_page_83.jpg (959x729, 172.61K)

Make it a habit
Every time im bored i open fl and make some music, i seldom make anything good and usually just end up quitting without saving after half an hour but i still so it everyday
Digital mediums are harder to provrastinate on since you are probably procrastinating on your computer anyway

Passion

"have an orgasm"
>"presumably" meant as a recommendation to coom

what is your native language?

If OP is asexual and still having muddy thoughts, its likely some kind of schizoaffective disorder, and they should seek professional help/medication.
or maybe OP's "procrastination" IS cooming. In which case, some libido suppressors might be in order.

Would you like to join my craft discord server?

Based
Feels absolutely exquisite to be a dragonchad
Kekruto cant compete

why do you ask? there's nothing ungrammatical or misspelled in that sentence except the word "coom".
holy shit you're one cancerous faggot, I take it all back, I don't agree with your extrapolations of my post () at all.