How often did you have fun with your friends on the weekends back in high school?

how often did you have fun with your friends on the weekends back in high school?

Attached: 1634502044492.png (545x530, 234.3K)

All I know is that it's less often now than it was back then.

Attached: guesswat.png (256x256, 166.61K)

probably went camping in the woods maybe every month or so

Every weekend obviously

probably like, 3 times.

Damn that's suicide tier man

rarely. i did it more in college. in high school all my friends lived 20 mintues from each other. school was the usual place to meet. we would just go to the movies and local fast food places. was kind of kino looking back. 10 years ago....

yeah I pretty much lost all my friends after elementary school, like I still talked to people in class but not after hours. I'd say I got invited out maybe once a school year.

>friends
>back in high school
huh?

>lost all my friends after elementary school
was it the 'tism?

Attached: pepe_CWC.jpg (450x450, 44.07K)

I haven't had friends since 12yo

Attached: 1610258143370.jpg (720x997, 119.51K)

What friends ?

Never, I went home and would read a book or ride my bike

Everyday, we didn't go to the same school but we would meet up at the park and play on our PSPs all evening, my mom would be pissed that i would come home at like 1am.

i used to play magic the gathering with some friends i knew that went to a completely different school district, even had a few sleepovers. i never really hung out afterschool with the people i actually went to school with, even though i got some invitations to go see a movie or something like that.

Once a month when I went camping with my boy scout troop

about every two weeks, I'd say. we're all in college now and half of them became turbonormies and joined frats and started partying every other day (not even an exaggeration). the other half moved far away for college so I don't get to see them either.
I don't get the appeal of parties, so I stayed an autistic faggot

>high school
>friends
Never. A kid played Halo 3 with me out of pity once and then never hung out with me again if that counts

Attached: halo.png (688x784, 165.06K)

>pepe_CWC.jpg
That's a groyper you absolute fresh-off-the-boat newsillyperson.

pretty often
they all grew up and matured though

Never had any friends if loneliness counts as a friend maybe I had a friend at least it feels like something and never leaves. Loneliness is a true friend.

Never, my friends were only in-school friends. They'd offered many times but I only went out like once a year in total with any of my friends. I enjoy my free time and the ability to do whatever I want and not have to deal with any bullshit. My friends also did a lot of drugs and were stupid so.

And what the fuck happened to you?

probably like ~15-20 times throughout my entire highschool experience?

i was just kind of weird and autistic and rarely asked to hang out with them outside of school, now i wish i did more often

Attached: 1622084639865.jpg (250x228, 6.4K)

I had some friends from my neighbourhood during my school years, but they were there because I had known them since I was little.
I always found it extremely hard to make friends at school so by the end of school when a lot of my neighbourhood friends moved on to colleges, I had no one and it continues to this day, I am almost an old man now.

Attached: m87udrkzeqq51.jpg (482x427, 60.77K)