Is boxing Any Forums ?

Is boxing Any Forums ?

Attached: AE43F94D-850E-43ED-93A2-D2879A892996.jpg (400x594, 28.72K)

The brain is also a muscle, so no

Brain supporting tissue is mainly fat user

its one of the most Any Forums things you can do.

It's one of the most intense exercises on the planet. I've been training in it 5 years. Btw interesting fact: Mike Tyson only ever used weights for shrugs, only workouts he ever did was calisthenics.

I prefer karate and jujitsu. Boxing is still pretty good though

Attached: Masutatsu_Oyama_being_trained.jpg (709x482, 246.99K)

Doing boxing is Any Forums
Being a boxer is as un/fit/ as it gets

wrong: post prison tyson used weights.

youtube has direct proof videos.

Tyson was a freak of nature.
He probably could have done nothing at all and still been one of the hardest motherfuckers on the planet. Like a lion that sleeps 18 hours a day

All of it apart from actually fighting is good training.

Yeah he started lifting while locked up.

>Being a boxer is as un/fit/ as it gets

Why ? Because you’re getting hit ?

well it's not like he wasn't jacked Before getting locked up. so from the beginning up until the beginning of the 90s or whatever he was doing only calisthenics.

Yes, go do a basic boxing/MMA warmup and see how you feel after the warm up.

Also let’s be honest lad was juicing, and with all the training he was doing of course he’s gonna look good

I really wonder about the juicing thing. He was already jacked at 16, despite being a poor ghetto kid. Was it just genetics ? Was he working out since he was 5 ?

Amateur boxers destroy karate "masters" 99 percent of the time

this explains why my IQ dropped 30 points after a cut

This is false. People always say this shit. He was fat and short when he was younger like Herschel Walker. He got bigger off bodyweight exercises. If you do it for years you'll see it.

Partly, yes, but also weight cuts, feast and famine intense training cycles for every fight, and injuries. Most boxers retire due to the accumulation of injuries mostly incurred in training.

>kicks your leg

Nothing personal kid