Where are all the cute girls? When I go outside I only see fat, ugly or old (or all at once) women

Where are all the cute girls? When I go outside I only see fat, ugly or old (or all at once) women

Attached: 1636465253197.jpg (2011x3000, 1012.57K)

Are you in america?

No I'm in eastern europe

My church has cute girls, try there?

I don't go to church but it's a good advice thanks

Jesus was a faggot and deserved the cross

Leave your low income hood and go somewhere else.

Attached: 36770036.jpg (3456x5184, 818.65K)

I unironically feel the same in SoCal of all places. They're all fat, plain, or straight-up ugly.

I can't because I have low income

fix that then

Why don't you go to Ukraine then? Ukraine has lots of hot women apparently. Help them beat Russia and you'll be a war hero, which could help you attract women!

You can't catch a bus or walk for a bit? I didn't mean leave forever, just leave to pick up chicks dude.

Attached: Evy8RAwWEAUXIuw.jpg (750x1334, 81.86K)

Oh shit socal bro, I'm there too. They're very stereotypically plain valley girl suburbanites most of the time. They always turn me off fast. College is good for this because it gets a ton of people from around/out of state in the same place. Also surfer dudes are hot.

edit the stupid fucking retard frog out and replace it with a big hard fucking cock

the frog is edited in, there's no hole in the original pic so find it and add a cock yourself

No, someone else do it. Now

Communities are segregated.

Low income and middle class areas are populated with fat and ugly people. They eat terrible food, have terrible hygiene (usually), have poor diets and terrible exercising habits.

Affluent areas are populated with extremely beautiful people. MILF spinner moms are constantly running and exercising in the morning. Most of the moms are stay at home mothers or working professions that occupy upper management/lower executive status. The daughters are thin and beautiful.

>guy from LA

The sad thing is that when low income and middle class people move to an affluent area just to visit or sight see, they immediately stick out because of how ugly they are. Everyone in the surrounding areas KNOWS that they don't belong. They inverse is true too.

I feel you OP. Normaly to see some cutie you have to watch Any Forums or brwose thought young thots OnlyFans/Tumblr/Twitter.

I got so tired of seeing only old, fat, ugly bitches in my area that one day I just tracked down high school by google maps and stalked there.
I saw some cuties walking there, all young, cute, juicy, dressed like pokemon trainers (running tights/pantyhoses under jeans shorts, leather pants etc. etc.) That was a way I used to get my fix.

Also if you are in big city you can try "the Galleria" sometimes you can spot some cuties there.

These guys gets it.

Even tho between righ people you also get super uglies, rich areas is still best place to spot cuties.

They have money from their divorced parents to look cute and do cute stuff. Poor prople are usually bared from entering rich people zones so it can get tricky.

Still finding out where rich people live and stalk the area around can get you a nice catch.

Also you can try to *cheat* a little and try to get the most expensives gym memberships and lurk there for gymshark thots. Spotting one can be hard as they are usually there in hours when wageslaves are at work, so you need a free day.

Or try to go to the cosplay convention to see some cosplay whores.

Attached: Dovakin.jpg (284x177, 7.23K)

>Affluent areas are populated with extremely beautiful people. MILF spinner moms are constantly running and exercising in the morning. Most of the moms are stay at home mothers or working professions that occupy upper management/lower executive status. The daughters are thin and beautiful.

You didn't mention it but rich area is the only source of these fabled femboys/traps/twinks/goth boys.

I am poor, so naturaly I fraquent only poor prople zones and I havent seen a single femboy for years! Literally where are they?
Then I checked out and stalked rich people stores areas and voila, there they are. If only I could pin point where is their living area.

Attached: 9bc259fdf39a7e76e4d6b33542dfe66f.jpg (415x326, 19.06K)

Cute girls sleep during the day and come out at night.

Went to a piano dueling bar tonight and I saw hot women everywhere. Idk where the fuck youre going OP but it takes much less than where I met to see gorgeous women. Courting them... is another matter.