Champ, your mother and I think it's time for you to get a job. Get dressed...

Champ, your mother and I think it's time for you to get a job. Get dressed. I'm driving you to several places to look for one, and I won't take no for an answer.

It's simply a matter of showing up, speaking with the manager, looking him in the eye, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him that you want the job.

Attached: man.png (380x380, 131.81K)

I have a stomach ache.

this is pretty much what happened to me and i actually got a job

Champ, you can buy whatever you want when you get a job. I figure we have a pre-job hunt meal over at Chick-Fil-A. Your favorite. Whaddya say I get us two Grilled Chicken Sandwich meals with two Sweet Teas and eight pieces of Chick-Fil-A sauce? No tendies, Champ. Fried food is a one way ticket to an early grave on the high cholesterol express. I know it's the holiday season and everyone's gonna be using that as an excuse to chow down on everything, but that's no reason for you to break discipline. You need to be fit and focused on landing a job. Hey, cashier, we're skipping the tendies today, but we'll have a salad to go. Good idea, right? *pokes your stomach* Ha, ha.

I'm afraid that's not the only reason why I brought you here, Champ. While we're ordering, you might as well ask the manager to see if they have any openings here. It'll give you an opportunity to practice what you've learned so far: Stand up straight, speak with him about the job, give him a firm handshake, and tell him you'll be the best hire they'll ever make. Whaddya mean 'why do I have Chick-N-Strips in my hand?' These are for the dog, Champ. You can buy whatever you want when you get that first paycheck.

Attached: leaning in.png (380x380, 140.23K)

These threads always give me a smile.

Sometimes I wonder if the guy in the stock photo knows about these threads.

I-I dont want to

Man, I wish. Bet he'd like it.

This is too real.

All my dad ever told me was "you can't trust anyone but yourself". That was the complete summation of his life advice for me. And he never called me champ either, sad

>the guy in the stock photo
He reminds me of Roger Sterling from Mad Men.

You either win or go home. That's the code of the land. People your age don't know that all it takes is HARD WORK and a WILLINGNESS TO LEARN. Perseverance pays off, Champ!

When I was your age, we were facing our cross-town rivals over at Allentown Prep. They were the best team in the entire state, and they had this monster of a defensive end: A huge fella by the name of Chet Anders. He was 6'5 and 260 pounds -- or he was until I dove at his knees on a cut block and took him out. Sheer luck it took the paramedics 15 minutes to get him to stop screaming. And that was with the scouts from Alabama, Notre Dame, and USC in attendance. Last I heard, he leapt off a bridge after he couldn't even hack it in Hacwamanee Community College as a third-stringer.

The point is that you've gotta grab life by the horns. And the best way to do that is to walk into the store like you own the place, look the manager in the eye, give him a firm handshake, and tell him that you're not letting go until he tells you when you can start. Getting a job has never been easier, Champ!

Attached: Leaning in further.png (380x380, 156.42K)

what if dont want to win? what if I just want to go home? have you ever thought about that, you self centered prick?

I already have a job and have been paying for most of the household for years now boomerdad. Take your dementia meds.

Attached: 9da5ac7e870ae424bb9925602d3f0741--manga-boy-anime-boys.jpg (417x512, 32.51K)

Alright little Chet Anders, go ahead and give up then. There's a bridge somewhere with your name on it (not literally of course)

Chet tried and ended up failing because of a bully like you. And now youre implying I should end my life. Do you hear yourself speak?

Champ, when I was your age we walked 5 miles a day uphill both ways to our job at old joe's store and back, every day of the week and then when we got home we went out and helped your grandpa do the gardening then mowed our neighbour's lawn and did our chores. Often this was during a heavy snowstorm. You young people have no work ethic to speak of. You have to pull yourselves up by the bootstraps and get out there. A job isn't going to find you, you need to get out there and look it firmly in the eye to give it a handshake.

Attached: Right angled lean.png (380x386, 138.21K)

>this is what boomers actually believe

My dad was 53 when I was born

I have a job lined up and I'm gonna get some kid to piss in a cup for me

Had 4 shitty jobs for 7 years. Never heard this bullshit from my parents. My mother didnt even want me to get a job because she is insane but obviously im not a pussy so I do whatever I want so I can escape from these people. Got a girlfriend and a car and a job all within one year. Got the fuck out and that was it. If you are too stupid to find some shite job then you will be miserable forever. If your old ass 60 year old parents still think that the world works like it did when they were 20 then you were doomed from the start by being born to such dumb fucking demon faggots

No dad, I don't wanna work helldesk. I won't be able to make music demos or writing because I'll be too tired coming home from dealing with computer iliterate normalfags.

>Captcha: OGWTH

Attached: 1458521316593.gif (200x189, 799.05K)

Imagine contributing nothing to a thread by pointing out the obvious reason for the thread. Stay in school lil guy

>contributes even less

>Do you hear youself speak?
No, because I'm typing, retard

Attached: 1620360096812.jpg (570x587, 57.63K)

I'm fortunate enough to get autism bux. if I work I'd get more money, true. but It'd would either be 60+ weekly hours at a factory, breaking the body and having no time for anything except eat, sleep and shit, or some other shit tier job with no future i.e fast food, cleaning, customer service.
Why should I trade my precious time for peanuts?
I resent this shithole so I don't even feel bad for being a parasite.

>tfw dad just told me he basically killed a guy

Attached: 1615931560452.jpg (842x792, 81.4K)

Ok dad, but like I keep telling you people don't apply for jobs in person anymore. These days you either have to know someone directly or you apply on their website or an online job board.

But dad this is a Sunday! How did you even get here this Chick-fil-A? Where's mom I'm scared I'm calling the cops.

Same, should take a shot for every "champ" in this thread.

Boomer dad's don't believe that, it's hilarious.
>What? No, Anonymous..*sigh*..don't BS me here ok, bud?
>You're telling me that they didn't have ONE single paper application, son? That what you're saying?- Oh BS...
>You know, user? That'- This is your problem, right here. Your attitude. You don't WANT to do the work, that's your problem.

If you want a job in fast food or anything else close to min. wage you literally print out 100 CVs and drop them off at the places in person.
That way, if you look capable enough they can hire you and skip the extra step of interviewing all the hobos and retards that applied for the job online.

look at this dad taking me seriously
fuck

Attached: 1641928420765.jpg (932x850, 130.14K)

I cant relate to these because my dad was a mexican immigrant
Or maybe I can because he likes to being up how he worked since he was on volcanoes and shit like that
Makes me feel like a lazy retarded good for nothing privileged faggot who has everything in the world even though I probably am
I hate this feeling and even when comparing myself to my older brother I feel like shit
He joined the army at 18 and as retarded as he was, I cant even talk in comparison because apparently I was the coddled one
Makes me want to sell everything I own and move to a different state without telling anyone hoping I'd either live fine on my own or die from exposure or a methhead or some dumb shit like but I wont because that's a retarded fantasy idea I'm nowhere near prepared for

Attached: 2387647823647823.jpg (740x1480, 108.37K)

Its funny though because people dont follow boomer advice and complain they dont have a job.
Ofc if youre in banking or engineering you dont just pull up with a CV in hand, but fast food? Do it and you have a way higher change than a some autistic zoomer who send an email that was auto-deleted.

This otta break him down, existentially

Honestly wish I had such a encouraging boomer father...

>he is masochist

Not if he lives in his own head and has no clue how the real world actually works.