I want to clean the tartar off my teeth my goddamn self...

i want to clean the tartar off my teeth my goddamn self. I haven't seen any info on this other than "definitely don't do it". but im sure someone must be doing this. how hard can it possibly be? i usually clean under the gums with a plastic pick and am pretty familiar with how to do that safely. a dentists pick is just sharp and metal and im guessing there's some technique involved. any info? tia

Attached: 1655382069511.jpg (472x497, 13.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOUhxg-do80
youtube.com/watch?v=1zzFa6zLBD8
youtu.be/1zzFa6zLBD8?t=91
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based freethinker, unshackled from the grip of big dental. Report results.

I use a pick to remove the calculus that builds up behind and in-between my front teeth. For the stuff under the gums, I think a water pick might be the best option, but I don't own one and can't vouch for it.

i've got something for you, op

Attached: pobrane.jpg (1500x1500, 228.13K)

For me it’s mostly to be whiter, do you know if band work or should I pays the dentis ??

how about regular use of Floss under gum line and Listerine Total for control of tarter

those water blasters are sortof like using floss i think. they will remove soft material that the toothbrush doesn't get. a plastic or wooden pick won't remove calcified material the way a metal dentist's pick will.

you can do this to remove material before it calcifies but once it calcifies you can't remove it like this you have to get at it with surgical steel.

>I think a water pick might be the best option, but I don't own one and can't vouch for it.
I own it and vouch for it

Attached: fact checked by lifter association.jpg (1184x1103, 867.75K)

it's pretty clear to me where the tartar deposits are on my teeth. i can pull at it with a shitty plastic toothpick, but the material just isn't hard enough to remove it.

Oral Calculus or Tarter

hydroxyapatite, Ca 5(PO 4) 3OH and octacalcium phosphate, Ca 8H 2(PO 4) 6 · 5 H 2O.

Also interested in this. Thinking about using a small knife. Any tips?

my wife owns her own metal dental pick and scrapes the tartar off her own teeth once every couple of months. i'm sure you can find how to videos as well to figure out dos and don'ts for scraping your teeth. the jew fears the self periodontal and dental care manager.

nice can you put her on i have some questions

looks fine to me youtube.com/watch?v=uOUhxg-do80

calculus is there for a reason, it protects part of the tooth prone to collect bacteria from developing cavities. You ever see those videos of people who get 20 years of calculus removed? They have perfect teeth under there. Dentists just want to fuck up your teeth to make more money. Don't believe me, when was the last time your dentist recommended you a toothpaste with NovaMin?

youtube.com/watch?v=1zzFa6zLBD8

lmao but the problem isn't the teeth its the gums which will be permanently damaged and will not grow back causing your idiot perfect teeth to fall out or something like that

youtu.be/1zzFa6zLBD8?t=91

his gums look fine to me. And this is an extreme case of someone who didn't even brush for 20 years

I have literally used one of those in op image to help scrape calculus build up for years, went to dentist 2 months ago for the first time in literally a decade and I was very nervous about what they would day but they cleaned and polished them and said they are great. So idk guess it works? But I don't drink a lot of fizzy drinks or smoke and I eat well so could also be that

evidently, they sell vibrating scaler picks in china like its no big deal

Attached: 1650479431484.jpg (720x720, 36.15K)

i use these to pick the hard shit off its not that difficult, but i only get accumulation in one spot on front teeth