They took this from you

You could have been a hunter-gatherer. Spend your days vibin' with your boys. Tracking down and hunting some animals. You would live in peak human health with your tribe. But you are not that. You are a lonely incel neet or wagecuck. You either rot in your room or get in the wagie cagie. You do this until you die alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2Szbfq9IA4&ab_channel=Fearless&Far

Attached: 1615718601151.jpg (750x594, 44.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah and there's nothing you and I can do about it so why get mad about it?

Whites did this and I hate them for it. Could have been a tribal warrior, hunter-gathere, 100% pure breed living with people I know. Instead I'm a slave worker, race-mixed with no identity, only friends are on internet, and life seems pointless. The spawn of yakub will pay for what they did to me.

>You could have been a hunter-gatherer
No you could have not.
What is this anti fatalism shit
you are here. this is your rut.
Get walking or dont.
Death doesn't care if you follow the horizon or kiss a ditch

Maybe it's not true for a serf wh*Toid subhumanoid like you who was only kept alive by nobility to slave away for them while living off bread and circus, but some of us had tribes and legitimate cultures that weren't reduced to getting drunk when you weren't working.

>You could have been a hunter-gatherer.
yeah you could have also been a neanderthal or an australopithecus or a cockroach. what use is there circlejerking about what could have been?

>You could have been a hunter-gatherer.
The hunter and gatherers made tools to help themselves so they don't have to do it that much, that's history. Only unironical retards want to """go back to monkey""", literally.

no, its retarded. We are supposed to progressing to the stars and beyond. However right now we are going through the fall of the roman empire. Think about it m8. We were just born during an unlucky time where we won't experience what is after the fall. It will sure be something insane. However maybe its lucky you get to experience what every past empire has felt at its end.

the hunter gatherer life is exciting, challenging and poetic, but not exactly fulfilling since that societies deprive us from the inmaterial side of the human being. a hunter gatherer has no time for writing, reading, singing, acting, performing, building, etc. humans still need that.
in my opinion, peak humanity was humanity before the expansion of abrahamic faiths outside of the regions that created them.
if i had to choose one specific human group for my "ideal" society, that would be either classical greece minus gay sex or native american stablished societies minus human sacrifices and scalping. northern europe can go suck a dick for cursing us with efficency based economy and petro elite clubs for weird cultist pedos.
also please feel free to share what society would you choose as "ideal"

Attached: navm.jpg (748x561, 77.71K)

is this bait? you think what we have right now is "fulfilling"? you think tribes didn't have their myths, stories, rituals, heroes, chants, etc... holy fucking shit you're so stupid. i stopped reading there. you legitimately should reconsider your entire life.

I've been reading about the inkas from peru and damn their empire was awesome. They built amazing things, had weird and interesting legends and their society was surprisingly balanced and fair. Even if you were a commoneer the leader inka wouldn't treat you like crap unlike your average king and would give you lands depending on how big your family was in exchange of having to help him with some of your family members on building things, growing crops, defending the borders (only if it was really needed). Everyone helped each other mutually; there was real trust between people unlike these trash modern times, also there was no slavery
And then the spanish euroniggers came and destroyed and sacked everything for no damn reason other than greed and thirst for mindless barbarian conquest. The inkas were caught just when they were having an ongoing conflict with some of their major enemies like the chancas and huancas and those morons decided to side with the euroniggers just out of spite. And well, it all went downhill from there and everything was lost. Their society died painfully slow, they experienced racial genocide and the whole semi-utopian (save for the sacrifices) empire they had built was reduced to ashes and replaced by the detestable one imported by the spanish. It really sounded like a good time to live, but it had to ruined by the greed of those barbarian men

Reading, painting and shit are just pointless sorority activities that were designed to fill the gap of searching for food.

Humanity does not need them.

Art is what makes us human.

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

Hunter gatherer societies are fucked up, at least the black ones

you literally can be a hunter gatherer, I am one. Game just done changed a little.

Ever seen the show pawn stars? It's like that. Just need some brains and some money but not that much of either, along with some reasonable balls.

I meant american pickers but the people who sell stuff to pawn stars are frequently pickers so it still applies. Its late lol

if I seriously thought I had no chance of ever finding a mate, I'd kill myself.
I'm not going to yank my chain through a fruitless life of deprivation.

getting rich earns you both money & love

Because in a hunter gatherer society you'd be starved to death or used as bait by hunterchads and be dead at 3 years of age for being weak and beta.
You REEEEE so much about modern society not allowing you to have a gf, you would not even be able to eat if you were born in a eugneic society of hunter-gatherers.

Attached: bad-ass-anime-girl-smoking.jpg (564x612, 43.03K)

peak human health? nigga they lived no longer then 30-35 years old

ok groid lmfao you can't breathe

>break leg
>cant keep up with fellow nomads
>be put down by your tribe
>23 years of life well spent
yeah i think ill pass
although our diet is abysmally shit for our teeth and we can do absolutely nothing about it, true

Fucking jews. I hate them so much

theres a lot of silly explanations of pic related.
i think the truth is just natural selection. conditions were harsher, etc.
these days even genetically disadvantaged people can get a degree, job, marriage and have kids.