Respect

You do respect women, don't you user?

Attached: 1638367103832.webm (650x576, 1.01M)

I do. Not this one though.

2 out of 10 desu

Attached: 83710132_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 1.49M)

If nothing else, I'm glad we live in an era where many women make it easy to tell they're garbage just from the way they look.

Sorry to break it to you fren...

Attached: 1639782458544 (1).png (1016x1218, 1.5M)

>PLEASE STOP SEXUALISING MY BODY
>sexualises her body

women are so oblivious sometimes to what theyre doing.

Flat as a pancake now

Attached: 7044672750883114287 263.jpg (576x1024, 43.61K)

Why would you throw away your only asset?

Attached: 1641672004029_1641672002103_7044672750883114287 330.jpg (576x1024, 53.91K)

But why tho? I need to no.

>you are not entitled to comment on my body
You literally are though.

How long before she's an hero? She just turned the difficulty on life way up for no reason

No. They're dumb animals and I laugh when they suffer.

fucking mental

Is she a ftm tranny now?

Small Chested Women and Jews. My girl literally got the idea that she needs reductions because of friends and family, not because she actually wanted to. The only pain they cause is when they grow if you're wearing the right bra.

it's probably an adam and eve reference and becoming like el or something like that
no nips either, that's deep, drying up the milkies. more man than most men, then theres the booze which is just dryin, what a complex and the snake trousers, her forbidden fruits are denied the I

>@theyungjew

>aren't entitled to an opinion

Yeah, we are, dumb bitch. That is the one thing we are entitled to thing besides the right to life.

No I hate women, excluding a few. Fuck women fuck lesbians, at least homos are fags for reason.

I respect some women, but that doesn't mean I don't like smart titties too

her boobs were so nice too
what a fucking waste all for a dumb joke

>This absolutely KILLS the incel
She got you all. Your tears are delicious

it's actually quite sad. It's the only thing she had going for her. Now not even an incel would fuck her.

I have literally killed women's before, why I should care now?

Attached: 1626915300114.jpg (320x320, 15.31K)

this one is clearly photoshopped.
this one is of far lower quality than the other pics/vics
Do you have any better pics/vids of her after her surgery, because I'm inclined that the whole thing is just a big troll. No way a narcissistic ethot would actually chop her boobs off, it's probably just a marketing tactic.

>chops tits off
>haha take that incels, seethe

Is she ftm now?

How the fuck is it disrespect to look at someone's tits? As long as you treat her like a human being it's not disrespect. if anything me looking at your beautiful tits shows a respect for the human form, I can't take my eyes away, femanon. Kiss me

Instead of cutting off their nose to spite their foot they're cutting off their boobs to spite their dads.
Mental.

how is self-mutilation "getting" anyone besides herself

oh no!!! not a random bitch that i have no clue who she is and would probably never even meet her without looking at this thread!!! im soooo seething!!!

This is retarded. Most girls I know with tits like that are super proud of it and love the attention they get for it. This girl is just a radfem, though as a movement it's everywhere so what do I know

dumb whore
put your tits away if you dont want them being noticed

nothing makes me hate women more, than women complaining about all the people interested in them

>"you aren't entitled to an opinion"
get fucked

Attached: BILL-OF-RIGHTS-2-1.png (720x1200, 872.73K)

breast reduction surgery and implants should be considered a felony

stupid bitch originally

hahahahahahahaha she will never be able to reproduce, this is a win

This woman is clearly mentally ill and I don't mean this as an insult.

No, she was demon possessed. It happened when a demonic spirit who was occupying the chad's body she got fucked by, coomed in her.
This is how demons reproduce.
Not all people have souls. Most bodies are just empty shells, others are demo possessed. When a woman fucks with a demonic possessed chad she become possessed too.
You see the result.
One clear signs of demonic possession are tattoos and piercings.

The only thing killing anyone will be herself after she troons out and joins the 41 club.

No, I dont anymore. I tried and got disrespected by them. Fuck the femoid species, especially the webm related. Rape seriously needs to introduced as a form of public punishment to keep whores in line...

>inb4. incel
Yes

How much you want to bet she's regretting the decision and is already noticing a drop in views?

>this comment gets ignored, nobody asks for a story time even
I mean I get that it's almost certainly an autistic LARP, but at least entertain the possibility that it might be interesting you cynical bastards. Anyway, hoe many did you kill and did you rape them beforehand?

Attached: 1643338970756.jpg (945x916, 217.76K)

Women only wanna get fucked by guys two rungs up from them or higher.
If it's Chad, they love being "harassed".

Please, tell me why women are to be respected

Attached: 1640649388841.webm (900x692, 1.98M)

I wish I could get bigger boobs naturally, my back is already fucked up so why not get them bigger and get more male attention because of it?
Sigh... If it only had a way