Is it possible to be too intimidating to attract women?

Is it possible to be too intimidating to attract women?

Attached: dansevern135x135.jpg (1521x1500, 223.47K)

Unironically yes but not how you think.

I've had the girls I am friends with but never dated say that I intimidated them. NOt just because I am larger than most but because of my drive to improve and ambition in life. If they don't feel like they are enough for you they will be intimidated and avoid you. They even said that despite being humble and friendly it doesn't help much.

It's annoying because I think I am the way I am because I wanted to attract girls as a teenager.

>i'm a virgin because i'm too driven
The copes you cunts come up with are hilarious

Not a virgin but yeah dude when you make it you'll find out.

I've sorta had that happen to me as well. A girl I was with for some time always complained that I'm always trying to do something and never stopping. She didn't like it. I liked to work out, talk to new people, working a lot on my career training, learn new things, work through something or another in my mind, etc. General self improvement was how I spent at least half of my time away from my job in some way or another. I wasn't like that absolutely 24/7, but regardless it was a stick in our relationship because her dates were to just sit on the couch with me and watch shitty TV. My dates were bike around my town and show her cool things I've found on my own, or just generally get out the house, and some point or another shed complain I'd start talking her ear off about something I've been mulling on for a while. She said she liked I was trying to better myself, but she didn't like that I was doing it a lot. I really don't feel like I did, I wasted lots of time on my own, don't get me wrong. But the general populous it's weird to do that kind of stuff.

Literally me. Dude, i walk down the city and almost every woman checks me out, simply because of my height, the mucles are a big bonus of course. When i interact with women, most are very timid and shy or super flirty. Anyway, i am boasting but i shouldn't because i don't take advantage of it because i am retarded.

Ask Markus Rühl

Keep doing what you do. I am the same. And i respect people who are active and always learning. Couch potatoes or gamer nerds, sitting on their asses all day can fuck off. Sooner or later EVERYONE will realize that their time on this god forsaken planet is limited and that one should cherish every second and absorb as much experience as possible...if not...they will regret it on their death beds.

And that, ladies and gentlemen is why the opinions of women are fucking worthless. Good on you for staying on the path my man. Spending time with lazy motherfuckers like that will only hurt in the end.

I had a girl in high school say that I was too intimidating to date because I was so smart.

Do mustaches intimidate women?

Attached: TKXg4-gvzCCz_V6oIYYriQp9QOtFAvdH0rJ4wHP3ilU[1].jpg (713x542, 47.72K)

i intimidate women with my autism and alien like demeanor. the muscles rope them in and then BAM autistic body language pushes them back to where they came from

I have a mustache comparable to the ones ITT and I never talk to women. Surely they're intimidated by it.

>tfw too handsome and intelligent to get laid

I'm happy to know I'm not the only one. I think it's important to stick with it and find someone who will do it with us or at least support it.

Smart girls are the best in my experience for this. They can identify why they feel like they do and realise they shouldn't. I exclusively date smarties now. Ygmi

Studies have shown that birth control pills make women prefer the nintendo epic onions face types. That shit is genetic suicide in one generation.

I feel like my gf is stagnating bros. Over the past 3 years I switched the jobs twice to up my pay, became a regular at the gym, got gud at my sport, etc. Meanwhile she's still the same - and I mean she's still a nice lady but she barely cares about earning anything above bare minimum and only does her hobbies which she has a lot.
I guess you shouldn't ask a lot from a woman as long as the house is clean etc, but I can't help but think I'd be able to save more if she'd also applied herself. Am I wrong for thinking that?

Yes, but that's not you.

This was deboonked apparently

she needs a reason to improve. either out of fear or out of love
figure how she operates and help guide her

Hey, 90% of people are stagnating. They get a more or less comfortable job, arrange themselves with it, find a good enough partner, have some sort of lifeplan and that's it. Change is not something that a lot of people will go through once they settled in. So, your GF is actually "normal" (which doesn't mean good nor bad). My advice: talk to her about it, not with anons.