There is no gym for your face, your height, your hair

There is no gym for your face, your height, your hair.

Attached: 1652693212762m.jpg (1024x847, 118.12K)

Being white is like a death sentence for pulling Zoomer pussy

blackcel cope
inb4 BANNED

desu im 29 khhv chinlet manlet and I just managed to get a # from a tall, pretty, girl with nice ass, legs and cutesy personality but I think she's just playing me but idk bros weird shit

And there is no reason to feel bitter over things you cannot control

Attached: 1584475679656.png (250x250, 69.68K)

don't wanna shit on your parada bro but getting a number hasn't meant anything since the 80s

it's a whole trend for girls to post screenshots mocking clueless guys who are texting them to get pussy

just ask her out and if she says 'no' that's it, you have your answer -- there's nothing you can do beyond that

as a zoomer I can say that the majority of girls prefer white bois over every other race, but are too "woke" and politically correct to admit to it

t. zoomer

i know but actually the whole situation is really weird and I should probably shit up this board even more with some incel greentext shit to maybe get some feedback on the situation because it's really puzzling

>these are the guys posting studies about how conservatives have more sex

kek

and there is no excuse for not working for your full potential

captcha : PR0JK

Attached: 1655207897183.jpg (768x768, 97.85K)

They just don't tell Timmy about Tyrone

Im a white guy who read a couple tranny, gay, race and feminism books. Literally drowning in pussy just because i know the talking points and seem 'woke'.

Saged, niggered and sneeded
>t. I'm troooooooning

Attached: UekjcSZGzs5j.jpg (920x1294, 223.03K)

just pick up the heavy thing and lift it up and down a few times a week its not that hard

Attached: 5162793-1231345-124534.jpg (700x543, 63.58K)

aww you sound butthurt

Based and functional sociopathy pilled.

Cringe but redpilled

Grow your hair out

Middle class women want to be social heroes for face but don't actually want to have anything to do with them. So provide them the talking points to feel good about themselves and they will see you in a positive light.

Attached: hello_my_friend.jpg (718x587, 63.41K)

My face literally went from a 5/10 to an 8/10, shut the fuck up

Report, sage and hide off-topic lookism and demoralization threads.
Kill yourself OP

I don't look like this so it's not my problem
go back to /gif/

What does being gay have anything to do with anything here?

And there is no excuse to not lift and reach your full potential. Plus your face will look a bit better if you're fit

Its all user can think about dont be too hard on him