Paranoia

>see Tik Tok after Tik Tok of women filming random men in the gym just to accuse them of being sexual predators
>doesn't matter if they're completely innocent and not even doing anything wrong
>women actively out looking to pick fights with strangers over nothing
Going to the gym can mean that some random woman can summon millions of followers to attack you, doxx you, get you fired from your job and ostracized from your entire community and do it all with the backing of her social media status knowing that women and simps will always take their side no matter what.

Is going to the gym as a man unironically over?

I go to a pretty big gym and it's always full of women and they're always on their phones and loads of them film themselves for social media doing exercises and poses in front of the mirror.

For the last 2 months I've been autistically staring at the floor everywhere I go, even turning in the oppositve direction to women if I'm just resting in-between sets. I exclusively use my peripheral vision to scan my surroundings so that I can never be accused of staring at anyone and I never even use machines or equipment if there's a woman working out next to me I'll literally move the bench somewhere else

Attached: creep.jpg (418x805, 102.32K)

Genuine true autism. Been a while since I've seen it in the field like this, I miss old Any Forums

>is going to the gym as a man unironically over?
No, stop being a paranoid moron.
What that girl in that video did is never going to happen to you.

the black PT was over the other side of the gym, minding his own business

pic related had no idea he was being filmed

anyone could be getting roasted on someone' Tik Tok right now and they'll only know if they see themselves on video

Attached: looking at the floor.jpg (657x892, 116.72K)

Who cares

>did facepulls with cable yesterday.
>Turn around and some 14-15-year old girl is exercising right behind me (I exercise at a school gym)
>She's doing some kind of kneeling cable pulldowns.
>She's basically on her knees and elbows, ass sticking straight up
>leggings stretched completely see-through so I could see the color of her thong

I never looked away so fast in my life. I basically didn't turn around for the rest of my workout until I saw her leave for the cardio section.

>they'll only know if they see themselves on video
ok so then don't go on tiktok and you'll never know whether the 0.00000001% probability that you're being filmed in the gym plays out

ever since pic related happened I won't workout near women I look directly at the dumbbell rack, grab my dumbbells and walk far away to a different part of the gym so I'm not facing women and can't even see their reflection

I'm genuinely terrified I'll grab weights at the same time as some woman and she'll throw a dumbbell on the ground and start yelling at me and she'll have set out this ambush with her phone

If I wasn't 5'9" I'd probably worry about this less but I feel like some gazelle surrounded by lions

Attached: freeweights.jpg (1153x775, 140.67K)

>are you looking at my ass?
>yeah
>b-bu DON'T
>whatever
You're not paranoid. You're just kind of a pussy.

You are paranoid. Get a grip. As long as you arent blatantly harassing someone then nothing would ever come of anything.

>get falsely accused of being a rapist at the gym
>don't have Tik Tok
>literally millions of people crucifying you online
>newspapers writing articles about you
>hundreds of reddit threads being made
>fitness youtubers reacting to the videos
>someone recognizes you
>you get doxxed
>have your full name, address, social security number exposed to the world
>your boss fires you
>all your friends block you and delete all pictures of you with them
>blacklisted from all jobs forever

Attached: NYP.jpg (1168x892, 129.01K)

this has never happened and will never happen

The funniest part are the many, MANY videos set up to film some dumb ethots ass and then she has an outburst about someone in the actual gym staring at her ass.

Attached: It's About Sending A Message.png (1776x1260, 1.67M)

>Sue both the person and the gym for defamation and lifelong damages. Come out with millions retire in some Asian country where no one knows who you are.

>shout out to this man minding his own business *plasters his face across the internet*
So is there a reason I shouldn't be sexist?

you will die on august 28th of a heart attack on 9:07 am

the feds already know where you live

except nothing hapoened to him and she lost her membership

this has hapoened to literally millions of men, its Stalins great purge all over again. guys keep disappearing from my gym and if anyone asks about it they go missing a few days later. stay safe bros

This one actually had it coming though, don't get that close to someone mid set, period.
As for her, who needs 3 of the same dumbbell? You only have 2 hands.

Doxxed huh? Tell me the name of any of the 4 pics you posted?

all you need is people on twitter or reddit to decide they want to doxx you

it could be happening to you right now

Hi user,

I just replied to tell you that what you just posted is very funny.
I hope you're having a great day and that you enjoy my posts as well.

In your highest regards,
~user

Attached: 42B97FB7-0C51-4118-AA56-FA8286B8C4F9.png (112x112, 17.01K)