Fill this out and i'll tell you why you're an incel

template:
pic8.co/sh/tHDgJl.png

Attached: outfit.jpg (960x720, 448.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beamqlaser.com/product/high-power-green-laser-dazzler-non-lethal-dazzler-weapon-eye-safe-532nm-300mw-green-beam/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For outer, do you mean a coat or a lighter jacket? Are we doing summer or winter?

>coat or a lighter jacket
i live in florida and i've never even seen snow in my life. i don't know the difference

>Are we doing summer or winter
whenever you wear a 2nd layer over your inner shirt. it could be a coat/jacket, a backpack, a jetpack, whatever

i just wear whatever clothes my mom bought for me as a teen. stopped wearing shorts and short sleeves years ago.
>no outer or mask
i dont fucking go outside except for work or school, also theres no mask mandates here.
you dress like the autistic kid in high school

Attached: me template.jpg (960x720, 191.36K)

I killed a homeless man in Yekaterinburg a decade ago

Attached: shit.png (960x720, 209.51K)

why am i an incel

Attached: 46398634y.png (960x720, 205.36K)

>why am i an incel
ok let's unpack this

>solid color t-shirts are terrible if you're not Any Forums
>hoodie has no zipper
>face diaper, not stylish
>cotton shorts don't have pockets or string
>autism shoes
>no keys = not important
>applefag

2/10 honestly

Alright...why not?

I don't always wear that particular hat btw, I have other ones too.

Attached: What I wear.png (1085x947, 483.33K)

>no zipper on hoodie
>unaesthetic face diaper
>middle school 90's jeans
>middle school 90's skateboard shoes
>nerd hat

3/10

>I don't always wear that particular hat btw, I have other ones too
i suggest pic related

Attached: Otto-Cap-American-flag-baseball-cap__93358.1497565486[1].jpg (1280x1280, 170.11K)

Okay, OP. I finished.

Stats:
6"4'
170 pounds
Fit/Athletic
Nice hair

Attached: Ay9iIZPDsp.png (960x720, 501.16K)

If I wore that cap I would definitely look American lol because I'm a big guy too
I wear comfy clothes that fit me I guess.

Smoking is gay
This is normal
Reminds me of skater fashion from 2010
Gay farmhand

Attached: Ay9iIZPDsp.png (1000x720, 512.27K)

those are girl pants

>skinny jeans
>carries an entire flag in his pocket

why not just get a flag on the key chain?
maybe something like this
my keychain has a USA flag in the shape of the contiguous states. hitler was OK but in the 1930s and 40s USA, people didn't like jews at all anyway.
it's a bit weird to fly a flag of a foreign country. i assume you're not in germany, since flying that flag in germany is literally a crime

Attached: 590a46316bb49_314356b[1].jpg (854x847, 197.63K)

>solid color t-shirts are terrible if you're not Any Forums
i am not Any Forums
>hoodie has no zipper
it does and i usually have it unzipped, the picture is low resolution though
>face diaper, not stylish
i don't want to look like an anti mask chud
>autism shoes
literally just normal sneakers. literally 90% of normies who touch grass wear similar shoes, just becasue i don't spend 100s of dollars on shoes doesn't make them "autism"
>no keys = not important
i live in an area where i don't need a car
>applefag
ok

I'll take that as a compliment even though I'm not gay user, lmao!

Attached: MN5wEG (1).gif (320x320, 1.78M)

is this virgin fom the chad memes?
i wear a lot of black too don't worry

>i am not Any Forums
i assumed. you need a cool shirt with a smashing design to draw away from your unappealing torso
maybe like pic related. you can pop the collar

>it does and i usually have it unzipped, the picture is low resolution though
it looks like a hoodie that you wear to exercise in the heat, it's a terrible color. solid black would be better than that

>i don't want to look like an anti mask chud
you can use something other than those surgical masks made in 3rd world countries with the bare hands of asian peasants

>literally just normal sneakers. literally 90% of normies who touch grass wear similar shoes, just becasue i don't spend 100s of dollars on shoes doesn't make them "autism"
bud, the only excuse for wearing those shoes is if you're exercising. those aren't for going to walmart

>i live in an area where i don't need a car
is your front door unlocked?
you know it's illegal to not have your firearms locked, right?
here, i'll show you my keychain in next post

Attached: e3653418-0ad2-4f1b-8de3-aad473503447.f47135e4ad6b3242a64b111b6d48d006[1].jpg (1600x1600, 198.56K)

Tell me why I'm an "incel" according to you op ?

Attached: Romy pTyp-Clz.jpg (960x720, 205.54K)

this is what i wear more or less everyday
timbs if its cold, tns if its warm

Attached: 1597664228.png (960x720, 406.57K)

>here, i'll show you my keychain in next post
i've since added a compass

Attached: keychain.jpg (914x747, 133.88K)

>bud, the only excuse for wearing those shoes is if you're exercising. those aren't for going to walmart
should non skaters not wear vans then? tf are you talking about lol literally 90% of people who wear sneakers aren't running

its not all black, i still have other neutral colors. i dont really care what i wear, as long as its comfy, fits, and isnt downright retarded

>no zipper on hoodie, poorfag
>face diaper of lowest quality
>skinny jeans
>high schooler shoes. can't walk in the dirt or else the white would immediately get all dirty and you'd either have dirty looking shoes or have to autistically clean them
>rifle as an accessory, has to carry it around with hands because no strap
>no backup mags
>can't even walk into walmart with it, as it won't fit in your pocket

4/10 at least you're armed

>T. Needs key chain to remember where he put all his keys

Here you go, Mr. Fed.

Attached: datamining-bullshit-clothing.png (960x720, 321.37K)

Gay shirt like a little boy from church. Nice shoes, I wear nikes too when I don't have fashion boots on. Carrying a gun is also based. 8/10
Not everybody needs a zipper for easy access for their gay lover to suck their nipples leave him alone

Attached: style.png (1008x708, 568.88K)

>t shirt too big
>jacket says "nigga"
>everything is black
>wears different shoes on each foot
what does the hat say? baker? i think you want this one if you're a baker

Attached: unisex-design-fashion-mushroom-chef-hat[1].jpg (800x800, 259.29K)

You dress like a fruit, don't tell me you're a woman, because if you are, then you better follow the fucking rule and send some titty pics with timestamps.

my keychain has a red dot light + ultraviolet light + regular flash light (same device, USB chargable), a flash drive with bootable linux OS's and a windows installer, multiple knives (one is less than 1" long), multiple multitools, a lighter (on a leash), a magnifying glass, a tape measure, my car keys, a USA flag decoration, a phone charger, scissors, a screwdriver and much more.

and yeah, it is very difficult to lose my keys

no those specific sneakers are ugly but that doesn't matter if you're just using them to exercise

>should non skaters not wear vans then
anyone over the age of 18 shouldn't wear vans

>No zipper on hoodie the hoodie is 55$
chud

>Face diaper of lowest quality
Thats a very vague bias opinion

>Skinny jeans
They are taper jeans lul

>High schooler shoes
To kill in style military shoes are heavy and incel asf
>cant walk in dirt
Depends on the landscape depends what type of soil dirt has layers to it.

>You would immediately get all dirty
implying i would walk in dirty terrain we are in the modern age are you narrow minded,

>No backup mags
Will make my bullets count
>cant walk into walmart
if I were to kill I would not set a low kill streak why are you such low IQ?

best one so far, but i suggest rolling your own cigs

stop trying to make people dress worse

Too lazy to add the other accessories. I'm fit btw so the shirt fits me tight

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-154500_Cut Paste Photo.jpg (957x702, 230.54K)

tits or gtfo you fucking tranny

>Not everybody needs a zipper for easy access for their gay lover to suck their nipples leave him alone
a hoodie without a zipper is retarded. just zip it up and it's like the zipper isn't there. but the zipper allows you to more easily remove the hoodie. you don't have to pull it over like it's a shirt

It's okay user, I double roll my plaid sleeves like I'm in the army. Thank you for the 8/10.

Whenever I find myself low on neetbux, I usually gather up my cigarette butts and roll my own. No machine required, I'm not a retard nor an old ass man.

>the mask is a scarf

Any Forums but i don't go outside and when i do i'm wallpaper
just call me a boring virgin and get it over with

Attached: hello federal agents.png (961x720, 479.25K)

>has like 20 pockets on his pants
>the only accessory is a hat that advertises a brand
mask is a bit better than those other losers' masks. instead of a thick top, wear a t-shirt with something relatively thin as outer wear

>entire outfit is a gradient from black to grey, starting at hte feet and going up to the shirt.
>except the mask which is black again
make the mask white and your entire outfit is a gradient

>heroin junkie that stole his entire outfit from another junkie that was asleep, who themselves shoplifted it from the mall

That's just a normal gym style outfit bro. I like the gator though.

>op's hoodie

Attached: 61pCoP+qnPL._AC_SX385._SX._UX._SY._UY_.jpg (385x542, 25.22K)

>has financial problems
>still buys packs

a pound of tobacco is $20-25
you can buy papers for $1-1.50 a pack of 100

comes out to less than $1 a pack and higher quality tobacco.
i can't even smoke that garbage tobacco in the store bought junk cigarettes. i have about 5 lbs of tobacco myself, and maybe 800 papers, but i smoke a pipe

How long does tobacco last in a bag sir?

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-180922_Chrome.jpg (1080x876, 89.61K)

that's not my hoodie, it doesn't even have a zipper. i'd only wear flames or this

Attached: id-4022-rwb-01[1].jpg (2100x2101, 1.87M)

the reason I am an incel is literally for lack of women to talk to. I am going fucking insane, there is litearlly nothing I can type to make a woman reply "I'll talk to you, couldn't hurt anything, here's my discord"
I literally can't talk to them

>How long does tobacco last in a bag
i don't know how that can be computed. maybe this way:

>assume 1 cigarette is 1g of tobacco
>1 pack is 20 cigs
>1 lb is 450 grams
>that = about 22 packs of cigarettes per lb of tobacco
>a pound is about 20-25$

i smoke a tobacco pipe, but a bag will last quite a while. however, i have been smoking more tobacco since i quit meth entirely like 5 months ago

>lack of women to talk to
women talk to you when you're dressed well

I'm just shy of attractive women, even though most think I'm attractive. I'm extremely bad/shy at breaking the ice. Once we start talking though I'm completely normal.

>Pic Related.

Attached: images (4).jpg (463x708, 65.44K)

You want to be Amerrimutt so bad

Attached: 1643000690566.jpg (1079x1264, 107.27K)

I do carry the wakazashi when I can conceal it. Some faggot tried to lure me into an alley one night and I pulled it on him.

Attached: Untitled.png (960x720, 314.33K)

Sorry user, I meant shelf life.

>Discord

Rookie mistake Kek

>chud
$55? is that supposed to impress me? you could have gotten a zipper hoodie for $15-20

>Thats a very vague bias opinion
nope, those are the free ones they hand out at walmart when you walk in

>They are taper jeans lul
skinny legs

>To kill in style military shoes are heavy and incel asf
those are the only 2 styles in existence?
underage please go

>Depends on the landscape depends what type of soil dirt has layers to it.
yeah sure ok loser

>Will make my bullets count
it's not even concealed, faggot. you have no gun

>if I were to kill I would not set a low kill streak why are you such low IQ?
guns are for self defense. the 'kill streak' should be limited only to the people who initiated the use of force against you, retardo

wearing patriotic shirts is 100% OK, it shows you have character and love your country. normie chicks eat it up (unless they're rootless deplorables)

i believe this is the best outfit in this thread

Attached: 43185521.png (229x184, 21.95K)

>shelf life
basically forever if it's properly sealed

Shut the fuck up furfag
>t. nta

>black shirt, black hoodie, black pants (do they even have pockets?)
>brown shoes
wear a different colored shirt from your hoodie and all pants should have pockets!

Thanks man. Congrats on getting off the meth btw!

I've been wanting to get a nice, handmade tobacco pipe from a medieval fare near me sometime. I don't even smoke, but maybe once in a blue moon I'll try it out.

Attached: 109381-mp-OnWhite-Left.png (500x500, 128.03K)

Is that your girlfriend? I don't want to meet women in real life.

>You want to be Amerrimutt so bad
what country do you live in?

>Congrats on getting off the meth btw!
eh it wasn't really a choice. i could have quit any time i wanted. helps with stuff
now i'm stuck with caffeine

>I've been wanting to get a nice, handmade tobacco pipe from a medieval fare near me sometime. I don't even smoke, but maybe once in a blue moon I'll try it out.
get a cheap corn cob pipe just to try it out. they're great. you can't use a torch lighter with them though

listen buddy, its called having mad drip

Attached: 765561797.jpg (1080x1920, 196.76K)

nice larp, how do you conceal it? do you hide it down your spine like picrelated?

Attached: motobe'd.png (440x423, 210.91K)

the fuck you talking about? fuck off zoomer, this board is 18+

>500 faggy gadgets and like 3 keys

there's at least 10 keys

Nope, it just popped up when I was looking for a plaid shirt to post. She does look like an ex from 9 years ago though.

Honestly bro, the more I talk to women, the less interested I get in them. I'm going to sound like a total asshole but, even out where I live (rural midwest), the women just kinda suck... obviously there are good ones out there, but most of the time when I talk to them, they just say stupid shit, they don't know anything and they really don't do anything either. I've got plenty of hobbies, a good job, etc. Some of them get creepishly stalkerish if they like you too. Plus, so many of them are fat, cheaters, drug abusers, broke, single mothers, etc. It really destroys your faith in finding a good/healthy relationship.

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-181805_Chrome.jpg (737x909, 152.96K)

hey, I lived in northern wisconsin.
and I have been many other places. women in public are never good.

>$55? is that supposed to impress me? you could have gotten a zipper hoodie for $15-20

You called me a >poor fag
and reduced the price by $35 more Original price was 55$ absolute mentally insane heroin junkie.

>nope, those are the free ones they hand out at walmart when you walk in
Just by this i can tell you are a bunker cuck

>skinny legs
taper jeans

>those are the only 2 styles in existence?
yeah you hold both of them at heart, you are the type of person to wear military combat boots to a strip club gtfo idiot.
>underage please go
Return to reddit with your child fetish as you can accumulate a decent counter argument.

>Depends on the landscape depends what type of soil dirt has layers to it.
>yeah sure ok loser
No a fan of the geosphere ?

>Will make my bullets count
it's not even concealed, faggot. you have no gun
You are jealous i have the imagination to even build a Kalashnikov from scratch and unregistered, only scared aspies hide weapons.

>guns are for self defense.
Tell that to criminals
>he 'kill streak' should be limited only to the people who initiated the use of force against you,

lol scared noob wont even kill randoms for XP
gains
>retardo
ok mongoloid

ah the "kevin smith"
very good choice

im not an incel, i've kissed a girl before, but ever since cannot get any pussy....
anyway as you can tell i ride a yamaha.

Attached: Ay9iIZPDsp.png (960x720, 451.85K)

Incel or not? You tell me.

Attached: daily.png (521x391, 172.34K)

>wearing a cuck mask
incel for sure

ugh, here's a higher res image

Attached: wear2.png (1563x1176, 1.17M)

like 90 percent of the people here aren't autists or incels.

just retarded zoomerwigger dudebros self-identifying as 'le quirkee sadboy frfr no cap bladee' wiggers as a fashion accessory - cos it's trendy. so fucking obvious.

nu-Any Forums barely has actual bots/incels/autists anymore.

i know somebody exactly like this IRL. Some e-boy streetwear gymbro fuckboy who's obsessed with this contrived, superficially packaged perception/image of a 4channer - and he legit hooks up with people every other fucking week while claiming to be a 'school shooter incel autist'. down to sam hyde worship and listening to negative XP all the time.

this place is essentially just myspace for zoomers now. just like how popular dudebro mallcore scene kids from my gen would play up this superficial image of being 'le depressed, lonely, touch starved virgin outcasts' while their body counts are in the triple digits.

I'm not an Adidas fanboy but I just keep buying from them

Attached: Ay9iIZPDsp.png (960x720, 212.05K)

No one mention
>bladee
lol obsessed bald 30 year old new fag

>newfag

lol - been across the chans for over a decade now - and ED prior to that. I'm something more of a textbook midfag.

>You called me a >poor fag
no i didn't
rich people can wear cheap clothes. poor people can buy expensive clothes

>taper jeans
that doesn't change the fact that you have skinny legs, can't even squat 1 plate i bet which is nothing

>You are jealous i have the imagination to even build a Kalashnikov from scratch and unregistered, only scared aspies hide weapons.
you're retarded
i can legally conceal carry my revolver. usually i just leave it in my car. but you walk around outside with an ak-47 and you'll get arrested quick, since you're a faggot

>lol scared noob wont even kill randoms for XP
you have to be 18+ to post here, champ

>t-shirt is an advertisement
>jacket is an advertisement
>doesn't roll his own cigs, smokes mass market junk
>high schooler shoes
>too many pockets for the amount of accessories you have

the watch only makes sense if you're no-phone, but even if you're trying to stay off the grid, you might as well have a burner pre-paid phone that isn't linked to your name

are you a female, homosexual male, or tranny? based on your outfit alone, i can't tell

and the X means no phone?

>a walking advertisement
>slides instead of flip flops
>autism watch
DO THE PANTS EVEN HAVE POCKETS?

OP here. nobody asked what the green laser is for. hmmm

ive never been asked to wear a mask anywhere. usually the coveralls are unzipped to be like pants with a hanging jacket, i zip up when i'm ready to work.

Attached: Ay9iIZPDsp.png (958x721, 354.84K)

see: >are you a female, homosexual male, or tranny? based on your outfit alone, i can't tell

Our "club" has a weird uniform

Attached: Ay9iIZPDsp.png (964x738, 187.26K)

>and the X means no phone?
the X is just an image of a phone which failed to render somehow
>are you a female, homosexual male, or tranny? based on your outfit alone, i can't tell
i kinda like this, i'll just leave it there

I'm incel because I'm 5'6"

Attached: 52.png (2396x1640, 1.33M)

no i didn't
You lie and cant even admit it
>rich people can wear cheap clothes. poor people can buy expensive clothes

Absolute heroin junkie

>taper jeans
that doesn't change the fact that you have skinny legs, can't even squat 1 plate i bet which is nothing
Why would I want to work out my ass GTFO FAG

You are jealous i have the imagination to even build a Kalashnikov from scratch and unregistered, only scared aspies hide weapons.
you're retarded
>You are uncreative and delusional
i can legally conceal carry my revolver. usually i just leave it in my car. but you walk around outside with an ak-47 and you'll get arrested quick, since you're a faggot
ohhhh wow you can hide you baby revolver with 6 bullets, you will get washed by a modern glock noob, and that would be embarrassing for you, to die to a gun used by zoomers and niggers.

>you have to be 18+ to post here, champ
no i didn't
rich people can wear cheap clothes. poor people can buy expensive clothes

>taper jeans

>You are jealous i have the imagination to even build a Kalashnikov from scratch and unregistered, only scared aspies hide weapons.
you're retarded

>lol scared noob wont even kill randoms for XP

Why are you so scared noob show level

i roll some times, its the filters that are shite for rolling.
i carry more shit lol thats all i could fit, plus my gloves fit perfectly in the pockets.
and i have a phone ofc, the watch i wear because it looks nice, and it was a gift from my dad when i finished uni.

tracksuit i wear because why not, t shirt because im a yamaha fanboy and i have 3 motorcycles.

Comfortable, durable, looks good.

get rid of those shoes wtf man

oh my god every time, forgot to attach image

Attached: fit template.png (960x720, 400.13K)

>fill this out and i'll tell you why you're an incel
but i've had sex plenty of times

Attached: A4osrK[1].png (1200x900, 871.96K)

y so many pockets with no accessories

>has a different jacket for inside vs outside
>outside doesn't even have a hood
or are you saying you wear both of them at once? wtf
>mask is the cheap chinese one given out for free at walmart
>middle schooler jeans
>autism shoes
>doesn't use bluetooth headphones that have microphones on them so you can talk on the phone without taking it out of your pocket (or simply pretend to have conversations) - see pic

4/10

Attached: 412a0-JrxBL._UL1200[1].jpg (1200x1200, 73.42K)

>You lie and cant even admit it
retard i didn't call you poor at all

>Absolute heroin junkie
i don't like opiates

>Why would I want to work out my ass GTFO FAG
you should work out all important muscles

>Why are you so scared noob show level
you can't even greentext correctly

I never realized how much of a doomer I look like

Attached: Ay9iIZPDsp.png (960x720, 209.61K)

>its the filters that are shite
smoking tobacco with a filter is ruining the tobacco anyway

>i have a phone ofc, the watch i wear
pointless to wear a watch then since your phone tells time

>i carry more shit lol thats all i could fit, plus my gloves fit perfectly in the pockets.
don't take your gloves off unless you're fingering a [clean] girl

>it was a gift from my dad
you should wear it only around him

>tracksuit i wear because why not
do they pay you to advertise their brand?

>t shirt because im a yamaha fanboy and i have 3 motorcycles
did you get those motorcycles for free or did they pay you to wear that shirt and drive them around as an advertisement?

champ, if you want to improve everything with just $30, buy a patriotic hoodie

pic related or something like it would up you from a 3/10 to an 8/10

Attached: b99f3162895c918f635582f42ec3c9f5[1].jpg (900x1197, 66.68K)

>but i've had sex plenty of times
i can tell. 9.5/10 honestly
best in the thread

I try so hard I don't know why

Attached: everdaywear.jpg (1291x799, 211.24K)

>i kinda like this, i'll just leave it there
but are you male or female and which one are you attracted to

I was thinking of buying a lets go brandon sweatshirt and maga hat unironically but I can't see myself wearing it in public

are you a gurl?
what is that cube?

>I was thinking of buying a lets go brandon sweatshirt and maga hat unironically but I can't see myself wearing it in public
don't do that. it's try-hard

just do something patriotic.
"let's go brandon" is partisan
"maga" is retarded since trump is pro-vaxx and was really MIGA

just straight USA. don't hate on the current plaint tool in the white house and don't promote dolan blormf, the great betrayer

Attached: trump.jpg (250x249, 5.38K)

when it comes to this, what you're wearing doesn't matter, your physical attractiveness becomes the only important quality. it's as if you're naked
you've turned yourself into basically a sexual object.

are you a trap?

Because I'll probably use all of them. Stuff like gloves, tools, screws.

And I don't much care for accessories. I always find myself losing/misplacing them all the time, so fuck it.

a block of wood
keeps me square
I have a Y chromosome

That was my thinking too. Maybe something that is more like what I have already but with like an american flag or something and maybe a hat idk

> I always find myself losing/misplacing them all the time
that's why you should have specific pockets for certain things
i did this back in college, because i kept losing my wallet (people would steal it).

phone in right pocket ALWAYS
wallet in left pocket with keys OR back-right pocket if i had a back pocket

i'd change it if i had a hoodie with pockets on

10 years later, i haven't stopped doing this. if i'm out in public i constantly check my pockets for my phone, wallet, keys, etc. but now i put phone and wallet in the same pocket, because i have an entire pocket dedicated to my keychain since it's so extensive

>a block of wood
useless
>keeps me square
no it stays square
>I have a Y chromosome
are you homosex and/or a trap?

>pointless to wear a watch then since your phone tells time
yeah and my r6 has a clock so what? the watch looks nice and i wear it because it looks nice, its like how women wear necklaces and shit.

>don't take your gloves off unless you're fingering a [clean] girl
gonna have to agree on that

>do they pay you to advertise their brand?
nope, i bought it 50% off at tkmax

did you get those motorcycles for free or did they pay you to wear that shirt and drive them around as an advertisement?
i got my dirt bike for free because some random retard couldn't rebuild a top end.
the r6 i payed for and my tenere i bought new and payed too much, the t shirt is simply to add to the fanboy thing, i like yamaha motorcycles and wherever i go people who know bikes see the shirt and immediately know im a yamaha guy, some times it leads to a conversation.

but the main thing i don't get is what's the deal with the watch, a nice watch like mine is always a nice thing to have, regardless of its use, it's like how women wear makeup, wear jewelry, men dont get to wear much jewlry, but the watch is one thing we can wear and i do

i have a USA hat, it's black but it has a USA flag on the front, like 2 inches wide
i have another one that is black but says "USA" in large letters on the front, red-white-blue. it was a gift. or the other one was. i don't know, i bought one for like $5 from ebay

the hoodie can be all black with just a USA flag patch. you should never advertise some company with your clothes. if you need a design, have something cool or patriotic only.

just search for "USA hoodie" and get one you like with a zipper (zippers are convenient). it can be an entire flag as the design, or one that's 90% black and 10% design

Not an incel, just visiting

Attached: myclothes2022.png (960x720, 650.93K)

yeah thats sort of what I was thinking. I already don't advertise any companies I just wear plain clothes. no zipper though I dont like zippers

>its like how women wear necklaces and shit.
no, women wear necklaces based on how expensive they are, in order to tell other women that they have some guy that will buy them expensive, pointless shit.

>nope, i bought it 50% off at tkmax
OK then, discount logo-shirts are fine. if it's a cheapo t-shirt you can just ignore the logo part

>but the main thing i don't get is what's the deal with the watch, a nice watch like mine is always a nice thing to have, regardless of its use, it's like how women wear makeup, wear jewelry, men dont get to wear much jewlry, but the watch is one thing we can wear and i do
no it's not like jewelry for a girl. watches have function. they tell time. necklaces and earings and all that shit has no functional purpose, for the most part.

whenver i wear a watch, it makes my hand feel like it is almost weightless. i don't understand it. it's a very uncomfortable feeling. but even if i didn't experience that i wouldn't wear a watch, unless i didn't have a phone that told me the time

>useless
RUDE!
>are you homosex and/or a trap?
I only top. Im too big / tall

>I only top
have you topped someone with a penus

eh its never gotten that far.

wear this out to dinner sometimes if it's cold enough

Attached: edc.png (1440x1080, 637.76K)

im a woman, sorry for the delay.

yall niggas be complaining about being a khhv but then dress like this bruh
ywnbaw

everyone says autism watch but i think its secretly aesthetic as fuck

you dress like you're 15

you know the drill

>wear this out to dinner
how do you eat dinner with a mask?

just take it off when you sit down, not that big of a hassle

Okay tell me why I'm an incel

Attached: 3B0180BC-9F1E-4292-B9FF-7F13634F3D8C.jpg (585x1071, 123.26K)

read the sticky faggot

Good Morning Sir!
How bad did your father beat you when you didn't get into MIT?

Attached: depositphotos_88860222-stock-photo-indian-college-student.jpg (1023x682, 82.43K)

i won't be following the rules, what now

i could dress nicely if i wanted to. my problem is not aesthetics. its not bones or skin. its inside of me; my autism. if i cared to, i think i could dress aesthetically appealing. when i was younger thats what i did when i was around girls that gave me anxiety and that i daydreamt about, but i just stopped caring over time, and i got lazy, and just wore whats comfortable, which is just the traditional autist shoes+ sweatpants+comfy sweater or sweatshirt

and the only good looking shoe is white sneakers. everything else is ugly, white sneakers mog every shoe in existence

if i had love in my life, id see that appearances are important to a girl, so i'd keep up with appearances. without it, i dont

Attached: 123123515152.jpg (667x393, 28.8K)

go for this, it would improve your rating by a factor of 5

Attached: Lord-Humungus-Road-Warrior[1].jpg (561x480, 100.51K)

>everyone loves chocolate
a woman reads that and thinks you're a cuckold who would want to watch her fuck a black guy

>and the only good looking shoe is white sneakers. everything else is ugly, white sneakers mog every shoe in existence
you can't walk around in dirt or mud with those, it permanently ruins them

>i won't be following the rules, what now
TITS or GTFO
pick 01 (one)

kay, seeya next time

If I'm not wearing a band shirt, I'm just wearing a plain black hoodie because all my other shirts are plain and I only just realized how autistic I look wearing them

Attached: image.jpg (1280x960, 278.45K)

I fucking hate this gay board that doesn't allow post without text.

Attached: 156111.png (1069x786, 415.91K)

bathory is alright though
those are the shoes i wear when i exercise, i think. they were like $20 as walmart, the cheapest. or the ones i have are just like it
those jeans are pretty skinny though. squat more

>socks + flip flops
and where do you put your wallet?
and what is that symbol on the mask

Put in with your dick or carry in your hands all times, it a soccer team logo.

This is pretty close to one of my outfits, I have a few different looks.

Attached: clothes.png (2500x2500, 435.76K)

op i'm afraid you're autistic

Jesus I never thought of it like that. It's a promotional shirt from Verizon unveiling some new iPod.

I think you're on to something, but this is more of my style

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-220648~3.png (1080x1080, 773.34K)

>manlet shoes
>zoomer yew nork hat
>atrocious plaid
>barf-colored khakis
>autism watch

This is basically what I wear, for the most part.

Attached: Ay9iIZPDsp.png (960x720, 419.63K)

hasn't stopped me from having sex with females (not prostitutes)

>tucked in teenager middle school uniform shirt
>jacket with a half dozen unused pockets
>shit-tier throw-away walmart mask
>cuffed jeans
>potential autism shoes
>autism watch that has the MINUTES on it

I would also like to add, I also wear this watch sometimes.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105.27K)

I also wear this if I'm gonna be out in the cold (right now it's literally around 0 degrees Fahrenheit around here).

Attached: 61ghMu0LI2L._AC_UX385_.jpg (385x609, 20.34K)

>nobody asked what the green laser is for
if you shine a green laser into someone's eyes, it can blind them

beamqlaser.com/product/high-power-green-laser-dazzler-non-lethal-dazzler-weapon-eye-safe-532nm-300mw-green-beam/

green is the best color for a "laser dazzler" (a non-lethal weapon which uses intense directed radiation to temporarily disable its target with flash blindness)

OP here
i had a ukranian military surplus ushanka. i let some faggot retard "borrow" it once and he neve brought it back
it would have been almost 30 years old by now

i fucking loved that thing

loooked just like this one
but i didn't put that badge on it. it came without any badge

Attached: 81g5WH02VpL._AC_UY679_[1].jpg (509x679, 54.91K)

Damn, man... I'm actually thinking about getting a genuine Russian ushanka at some point (without the hammer and sickle or any of that autism, of course) as apparently they're actually really nice. The one I have, though, works pretty good at keeping my ears (my ears get real cold easily) as well as the rest of my head reasonably warm.

Among us hat!!!

i got a genuine russian ushanka for like $7. it was shipped from russia.

but it turned out to be too small for my head so i gave it to a girl as a gift

I've had a surprising amount of people compliment me for my coat (also, I used to have a very similar one that was actually stolen before getting the one I have now). Also, I don't tuck in the shirt, just that this was the best picture I could find of the shirt I'm wearing right now. The minute markers on the watch are so you can use it as a timer. That part actually turns. I use it to time my breaks so I know when to get back to work. Also, it's a Russian watch (Vostok Amphibia) and the design dates back to the Soviet era. Real cool watch.

>zoomer yew nork hat
You think Yankees hats are a zoomer thing? Either you're not American or you're retarded, people have worn Yankees replica hats since the 1920s.
>autism watch
The apple watches that the majority of normies wear now are autism watches? That's news to me.
>manlet shoes
Yeah that picture makes them look elevated, just used that one because it's the same color.

Okay then. What do you think?

Attached: Ay9iIZPDsp.png (960x720, 477.05K)

You're gay and poor sense of fashion why do you have jewish pokemon cards ?

I like all these things

Attached: A8010B46-9255-437E-BB0F-61879AFF2C25.jpg (2048x2048, 767.86K)

what is that mask thing?

alright glowie. i think i dress ok but then again im a khv. an asian girl told me she liked "my aesthetic" when i was ice skating in manhattan. idk what that meant

Attached: fa.png (2000x1462, 1.32M)

Sure, why not? I'm open to criticism.

Attached: 1631363668185.jpg (3824x2872, 845.08K)

how are some people ITT dressing so fancy? be honest, there is no need to lie on the internet.

Attached: 21AC4E20-66DA-4747-845D-91529ADA5157.jpg (1440x1080, 465.3K)

>trying too fucking hard to "dress like a grown up"
>nerd glasses
>a fucking high school graduation ring

if you're not a boomer, this is terrible

>wearing anal beads as a bracelet

>how are some people ITT dressing so fancy? be honest, there is no need to lie on the internet.
post butt or GTFO

You need professional help. Maybe there should be fluoride and corn syrup.

Attached: 1633744728427.png (680x564, 158.63K)

I know why I'm still single but I don't see any reason to fix it

Attached: asdf.png (960x720, 348.95K)

i am celibate
my girlfriend is amazing

Attached: fit.png (1171x970, 540.26K)

based as fuck, tho your headphones are cringe, get some high quality iems

why butt and not boobies
hahahaha assnon

>Tfw don't actually own a onesie yet

Attached: z-d-oc-outfit.jpg (960x720, 172.77K)

HOT TAKE, BUT NEEDS TO BE SAID: IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO FILL OUT ANY CHART YOU ARE A LOSER.

Where do you think you are?
>Posts on a board for losers
user kinda sus...

how bad is it?
been dressing the same way for years now, have all of the items x4 pretty much

Attached: 1.jpg (960x720, 229.2K)