Multiple adults need a knife to win against a dog that's basically not even fighting back because it's occupied with...

>multiple adults need a knife to win against a dog that's basically not even fighting back because it's occupied with mauling a child
>somehow Any Forums thinks they could actually take on a dog in a 1v1

Attached: 1655359915119.png (986x1063, 595.88K)

those were a bunch of weakling dyels though

so I guess you're right 99% of Any Forums only diets for abs and a small percentage are roid trannies that never do cardio

Pit bull, right?

The key to unlatching a dog is to convince the dog you are latching on to it.

I would grab a back leg, pull it back and then stomp it

Let me guess, pitbull?
Truly the niggers of dogs.

A grown man can beat a dog 1v1 by just falling on it, choking it or breaking their legs
But if you're retarded and try to punch it the dog it's not going to care much unless you really destroy their nose. I'm guessing these people first tried to grab and pull the dog or just beat it - they don't let go that easily

stupid dyel

the clearest answer is to pick it up and then slam into into the ground until death

watched the vid, yep

My dad killed a boxer dog or whatever that jumped the small chain fence and started mauling our Labrador puppy. He pulled out his gerber pocket knife and stabbed the shit out of it in the neck and head. The owners were pissed but the cops/animal control were like good job pretty much. Probably one of my dad’s most alpha moments.

I was certain i was on /an/ seeing shitbull stuff, but no, it has spread to Any Forums now

Oh cool, another isolated incident of a pit bull hurting someone so now you’ll get to blame all us pit bulls. If a white person hurts someone, so we say that all white people are bad? No? Then shut the fuck up

>pick up
>slam
>pick up
>slam
etc

You can't do that if it has a kid in its mouth. You need to get it to let go first.

guys i daily go to the park with my little dog and even though its a park in the nice part of the city, there's tons of dogs with no leash.

I think everyone assumes theyre trained, but there's been two times when big dogs with no leash have approached my little dogo, thats why I carry a knife.

If one started biting my dog, what should I do? should I stab the dog and where, or just slash it and where? I wouldnt like to kill another dog but if i have to save mine I would.

Attached: 1644053055922.jpg (680x572, 30.1K)

>>slam the dog while it's holding onto little girl
based retard

Give it a huge kick first and if it doesn’t stop then stab it, no one will blame you.

>fall on it
Imagine being this retarded lmao

I wouldn't even need a knife I would time a spinning kick just as the dog lunged at me to land right in its stupid gormless face, smashing out several teeth, then as it tried to get up from the ground I would jump in the air and land with full force stomping on its skull, squashing its head like a watermelon.

Also, dogs need to be killed because generally the dogs that are able attack you won't stop before they die. Unlike say wolves who could be scared of with the threat of serious injury.

If the dog latches on then yes, fucking kill it. If a person is stupid enough to bring a violent dog to a park then they can't be counted on to control it.

>ITT dyel incels with no dog experience tell their anime tier retard strategies
Lmao as someone who works with dogs, I love threads like these

Throat of course. Or stomach.

One almost caused me to wreck 2 days ago. He busted off his leash and ran across a busy 4 lane to chase a jogger. Fucking shit dogs.

>As someone who ___
Go back to Twitter faggot

Well yeah I'm not risking my life for some random ass girl who isn't going to have sex with me anyway.

okay then kick it in the stomach and ribs until it dies

nah you are just another "dogs are so cuuuutee" faggot who is seething at people wanting to kick violent dog breeds.

You definitely should carry a weapon if you're out walking your dog. Once out walking my dog (border collie) and an amstaff comes running with no leash. First it stops and then it attacks my dog. I didn't know what the fuck to do so I started kicking it but wasn't of much use. Found a rock and started smashing its head but didn't seem to have much effect either. Luckily my dog didn't get a single scratch (likely the amstaff only got hold of its fur) but my dog ripped out an eye. Owner showed up after a few minutes and was furious. Luckily for them the police also showed up at around the same time or I would likely have beaten them to death. Ever since I always carry two knives with me when walking my dog.

> just falling on it, choking it or breaking their legs
You truly are retarded. Falling on it? Lol
Enjoy having your throat ripped out

this
instead of verbally masturbating on an anonymous internet forum, why don't you try to spread your supposed knowledge and explain what "someone who works with dogs" would have done?

why didn't they choke the dog?

>isolated incident
Kys brainlet
When thousands of isolated incidents make a trend, pattern recognition kicks in.
I know pit bulls and joggers don’t have pattern recognition but it is clear as day to the rest of us.

How many dogs have you fought bro? I've beaten one exactly like this
>be me
>8 years old
>just chilling alone at the park
>suddenly wild and vicious feral pinscher comes running at me
>I get scared and run
>it bites at my ankles
>I cry and start kicking it
>dog doesn't care, keeps biting my legs
>I keep kicking it and lose my balance
>fall on my ass
>dog jumps on my lap and tries to get at my face
>I push it away and fall forward on top of the dog
>dog starts crying and limps away
BEATEN.
Now just imagine the 8 years old is 30 and the pinscher is 3x bigger

Attached: 1655023784725.gif (410x273, 1.98M)

The best way to deal with a pitbull that is biting in to someone is to take him by his back legs and lift him a little up and then socker kick the shit out of his underside. I learned this from Any Forums. And if he lets go then you hold on to his legs and you slam him in to the ground like this guy says And if you are two people you take each of his back legs and you hold it and walk the opposite way this will fuck his legs up real good. Always go for his back two legs and lift him up because when you hold him in that position he can't do nothing.

>>go to kick dog while it has little girl in it's jaws
>>it spasms and bucks away from you while little girl is still in it's jaws
better, but still not very effective

i literally could, everyone in these dog mauling videos is always so effete and useless.

No it's my actually part of my job to train dogs to bite lol

How about you quit replying to yourself so it looks like people agree with you

All you have to do is pick the fucker up and shotput his ass into the ground, if you can't do that why even bother lifting?

post body

Good job wanting to pick an aggressive dog up, it will bite your face off first turbo brainlet

soccer kick*