BUT I GOT Any Forums! HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING TO ME?! ACH!

BUT I GOT Any Forums! HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING TO ME?! ACH!

Attached: 1655272846659.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

dyels really do think getting a low
bodyfat% means they're Any Forums now even though they weigh like 100lbs

Being big also doesn't make you fit though, if you have no cardio you're just a useless blob of mass

No amount of lifting can save a man under 6 feet
He will always be a toddler

A wide toddler perhaps, but never a big toddler

Attached: manskulting blir brapdabbad.webm (400x400, 1.61M)

Cops are such fucking faggots

Found the subhuman manlet

No idea but just so you fags know most agencies using prior to 2020 models can't afford or even bother getting the turbo Explorer Sport and resort to the chink tier naturally aspirated version which is overall a massive piece of shit for its money.

that is the correct way to handle it t manlet

based

no you should wear weights so they can't pick you up

Why are you all so cruel? im just trying to get a picture of a person that posts this kind of shit. You cant possibly have a good successful life, right? I can only imagine a loser, stuck at the very bottom, who just wants to spread misery and hatred, as its the only thing you're good at in life

>b-but cardio
I can run.
>pull-ups
More that you can.
>abs
Got 'em.
You're small. Stop coping and fix it.

6'4", 7.5/10face, 124IQ, 7"cock, white german/scandinavia mix, above average income, wife and 2children

0 proof of any of that, just text on a imageboard

Okay sourcefag. If it was published anywhere else you'd consider it law.

stop being such a bitch. just some fag on the internet having a laugh at your short expense

>fix it
by becoming fat? lol

literally me, but instead i'm 6'5, 8/10 face, 125IQ, 8' COCK, martian, maximum income, 2 wives and 3 children

He wandered out of the designated manlet corner at the gym. He was arrested for criminal tresspassing.

fat

weak