What the fuck happened to this board? It wasn't like this just a few months back?

What the fuck happened to this board? It wasn't like this just a few months back?

Attached: 20211011_002827.jpg (400x400, 26.52K)

summer

Ketolards from reddit

Rent free

Attached: file.png (730x486, 511.8K)

what the fuck happened to Any Forums, no one is replying to my threads anymore, i feel like im getting autosaged or shadowbanned from the site

God man fuck mods for letting those raiders shit the website, they got burned out after moot but won't let go of their positions

At least you can still post, rangebanned from making threads for over a year now
Probably because some retard in my area was pedoposting

does Any Forums have discord?

user most of the site is literally bots now, quick navigation of Any Forums Any Forums Any Forums will show you, try posting a frog or off-topic it will hit bump limit. I literally saw a bot shilling for an OnlyFans whore, that's how trivial it is

but man whenever i post i get no replies, i feel like alone here, how i can turn off the shadow ban?

Probably. Most raiders have dedicated servers for the boards they target

just proxyhop retard

Ban evasion is trivial, use residential vpns

yeah the dead internet theory is real, i feel like we live among zombies in this website, posting off topic threads in a specific board is really common in Any Forums

Maybe your threads just don't get attention. Make a thread right now and post the screenshot here and I'll check if it's on the catalog
Meh I tried but the free ones are all blocked, if I gotta pay for that shit it ain't worth it

okay give me 2 minutes

fitness board

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-090125.png (1080x2340, 272.41K)

Bots are increasing and they smother real people posters.

Only Any Forums is spared from this because of it's autistic mods, but the board is filled with spics and redditors that it's no better alternative. It seems most people use social media or left for other imageboards, Any Forums got drained out

>raiders
lol only jannies get affected by such raids

if you have different opinion from the popular opinion in social media you are gonna get doomed by normies, and Any Forums is no better, it's like the sewers of the internet, but to be honest you don't want to see the tor imageboards, they are creepy as fuck.