Remember when we thought girls were attracted to guys that are nice, treat them well, are hardworking...

Remember when we thought girls were attracted to guys that are nice, treat them well, are hardworking, have a good personality and are intelligent?
Top fucking kek
Santa not being real only get second position as far as social lies go

Attached: 1655336867583.jpg (230x219, 7.51K)

But they are, you're just not nice, don't treat them well, aren't hardworking, and don't have a good personality or intelligence. Keep coping though seething frog posting incel.

This was true for most of time though before 2010

Women are attracted to those things youre just ugly.

I believe it should be every father's duty to have a "talk" with his son about the nature of women. The son can then choose to reject this information and believe the bluepill fed to him everywhere but at least he has the information and can only blame himself when he gets fucked over

do I really have to filter "girls" and "women" to get the incel whining off the catalog? I already filtered "females" with amazing effect.

alpha fucks beta bucks

Any guy who would unironically say these things about himself most likely does not fit into one or more of those categories. And yes women do actually like those things
>t.have been in numerous relationships and am currently in a 1.5+ year relationship

>Any guy who would unironically say these things about himself most likely does not fit into one or more of those categories.
what kind of schizophrenic logic is this

Women do like all that that, but only if you’re attractive. You try that method as an average or ugly guy they’ll think you’re desperate for pussy

>nice
Nice means having a good face basically. Incels are 200% correct about this
> treat them well
Treating them well just means having game, it has nothing to do with doing favors to them or paying for dinner
>hardworking
For one, no one respects wagies.
Now women often love thugs and chads because they usually got game and are always doing some "hustle job" - even if it makes no money, women easily impressed by dumb big talk.
> good personality and are intelligent
Again what you consider good personality and intelligent is completely different to what a woman thinks of that. Being a thief or scamming someone makes you super intelligent in the eyes of a woman for example, in her eyes you just acquired resources for near zero effort
Good personality is just basic social skills

Umm if you have to say you’re a nice guy most likely you’re not a nice guy! (female retard logic)

The fact that you place yourself on such a high pedestal means you’re probably an egocentric and overconfident fag and females can see right through that shit. The fact that you would even make such a post like this online shows that you are probably not in fact a “nice guy” but an insecure fucker who thinks he’s entitled to a gf

Pretty much, I hated when women pushed the "where are all the nice guys :(" but that's died down at this point
Women like masculinity, nothing will change this

>youre just ugly
How do you get a girlfriend if you are ugly?

Yes, it's totally true if you just take all the words to mean things other than what people normally mean when they use those words.

How tall and attractive are you?

this but unironically, anyone who is actually nice doesn’t need to say it because he can show it through his behavior

>Remember when we thought girls were attracted to guys that are nice, treat them well, are hardworking, have a good personality and are intelligent?
I saw a documentary where they explain that women are attracted to handsome, muscular badboy "alpha" males when I was 9 or 10 years old so I was never actually bluepilled.

Enough to break the ice lol

Congrats, you're one step closer to understanding women

You don't. Maybe you're rich and some skank decides she wants a retirement plan.

Yeah, still doesn't make any sense, take meds schizo, honestly looks like a bot post

fpbp

>You don't
Well, then I am also not going to contribute to society. NEET for life man.

>”I’m a gay guy”
>Umm no you’re not
>If you were actually gay you wouldn’t need to tell us
>It’s not showing through your behavior

oh so that's why you are such a fag

lol, now it’s blatantly obvious why you have problems with girls, honestly feel really bad for you user

project some more schizo, it wasn't obvious the first few times

Attached: the roaste behind every shitpost.jpg (509x338, 53.77K)

You will never be a human.

terrible comparison, being gay and being nice are two totally different things, retarded incel logic lmao
or maybe it’s why I’ve had gf’s and you haven’t?

haha i get it, don’t put your eggs all in one basket

Kek nice larp manlet incel virgin

have sex incel

>projecting
god the irony kek, so glad I didn’t end up like you and the people itt

breathe incel, you are seething too much

t. I chased vapid social climber Stacies my whole life and probably missed countless opportunities with actual good girls who have such values.

Any Forums is probably like 40% anons at this point.