Female Only Gyms

Riddle me this:

If there's an apparently large demand by women for a female only gym, why hasn't one been creeated yet?

Surely there's one woman out there with enough money to make it happen.

I want these instagram influencer gym thots out of my gym. They think they do own the place and all behavior by men inside the gym are deplorable. Just shut up and leave. You ladies have been talking about making female only gyms for years at this point, go make it happen and let us be.

Attached: IMG_20200209_025632.jpg (371x953, 68.98K)

women only go to the gym to get mired by sweaty roiders

Its almost as if these people are vocal global minority, and not a major local group of any place

"Curves International, also known as Curves for Women, Curves Fitness, or just Curves, is an international fitness franchise co-founded by Gary and Diane Heavin in 1992. As of May 31, 2019, Curves lists 367 franchise locations open in the United States"

There literally are women's only gyms. Lots of major chains have women's branches. Most university gyms have women's only hours. God, some of the shit posted here makes me wonder if you ever go to gyms or just spend all your time seething over women.

Not everything needs to be catered to the majority. Plenty of successful businesses are catering to a niche crowd, even more so in the modern day.

Attached: IMG_20200204_021707.jpg (688x463, 30.98K)

user I don't know about these places because I'm not a tranny that goes to them like you.

There just isnt enough demand. The shit you see on here/twitter/whatever are, again, the vocal minority. People will say they want shit like this, but obviously efforts haven't been made simply because there isnt any actual demand.

>hurrr knowing about something designed for women makes you a tranny
Not him but I know about female only gyms not because I’m a tranny but because I’ve actually spoken to a female a number of times during my lifespan (unlike you)

They open and close in like a month because women can't stand other women and want chad to sweat on them. I think we should be able to make men only gyms just to spite them.

fucking retards as other anons have pointed out, female-only gyms exist and have for years, there’s even massive chains of them. My mom has worked out at a shapes since like 2009

Those already exist but women don't go to them because they want male attention.

What we need is a Male-only gym.
No thot, no flirting. Just some bros trying to make it

Attached: batemancrosswords.png (706x618, 642.21K)

jesus you people are fucking deluded. literally living in plato's cave just eating up the sloppy shit you find pasted on the walls of Any Forums

>Lying on Any Forums
>Being this desperate for attention

There's a threshold, innit? Sure there is some demand. But that's not the same as enough demand. Like there are strip clubs all across the country. But male strip clubs pretty much only exist in Vegas and maybe a few other big cities.

>being insanely delusional

male strip clubs are much more common than you think but your point still stands as the number isn't anywhere close to the number of female strip clubs

>Bro I spend so much time actually talking to women UNLIKE YOU
>Is on Any Forums late at night

Admit it you're lying. If you're here you're like the rest of us.

Women want female only sections in gyms. Not female only gyms. I didn't understand at first either.

>living in plato's cave just eating up the sloppy shit you find pasted on the walls of Any Forums
fucking kek

currently laying in bed with the misses right now, but she’s fast asleep and I have a hard time sleeping so here I am, phoneposting from the bed.
idk why it’s so unfathomable for some people on this board to think that there are a decent amount of users here who have normal relationships with women lol