Are moids even capable of pair bonding?

are moids even capable of pair bonding?

Attached: crush.png (396x469, 244.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LVn5k88DmUM
livescience.com/5502-men-agree-hot-women.html.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if he is a (voluntary) virgin then yes

Im capable of chronic masturbation uwu

I'll bond your head to my brick.

Yes, but she has to be clear about stuff

this. only virginal men can pair bond

Thread theme: youtu.be/LVn5k88DmUM

Attached: 1617892694661.jpg (768x528, 126.96K)

>are moids even capable of pair bonding?
I don't know. I've never kept a gf that lasted for longer than 2 weeks and I very rarely feel an emotional connection to women.

Attached: 1638074573256.jpg (1024x576, 150.98K)

Virginity is the biggest part of pair bonding, and women have lower virginity rates then men, so its roasties who cant pairbond.

Not with you.

If the girl is better looking, younger, and more feminine than the guy, the guy can pair bond. If the girl is a fat ugly old man-faced fembot, he can't. It's really simple math.

What a stupid and disingenuous question. Also i think you picture is an example of a female who deserves to drink bleach.

Mods get this faggot outta here.

>15 almost 16
are you saying that you're 15 years old?
you're one stupid motherfucker

I don't get your problem op. My girl is super clingy and would ask me to hang out literally every single day

men are the only ones who can truly love. men's lives are a constant sacrifice for their wives and children. when was the last time a woman sacrificed ANYTHING for a man

>pic related, every woman when she "gets bored"
>reminder women initiate 80% of divorces

Attached: 1629505748908.jpg (960x514, 59.58K)

>My girl is super clingy and would ask me to hang out literally every single day
I wish my ex was like that, I would set up timetables to do something together and she would just say no.
She wasn't even doing much at all, just watching movies and reading

Attached: 1493815592075.jpg (624x414, 23.99K)

>take thing that literally only ever happens to men
>draw pic where it happens to a woman instead
>"ugh moids are the worst"

Attached: mpv-shot0037.jpg (960x720, 105.59K)

i think i can but not sure for how much longer. its like each day of loneliness is making me more bitter and worse person

male characters in animu don't exist

im a femanon and it happens to me a lot with both men and women, maybe people think im ugly and/or creepy
incels exaggerate gender differences a lot though. it's really not THAT different.

Exactly. It's rare that it happens to women so, when it does happen, it hits harder. A rare event has more value than something that happens every day. Men have built up a resistance to it, and barely feel anything anyway. Women feel more deeply and when hit by this stuff it kills them.
Have some human empathy, bro.

I am not a virgin and am super clingy fembot
>tfw no yandere bf

Like, what kinda stuff...

>implying that only because men have to deal with it more constantly it's more important when it happens to women
no

Attached: 5dea18d953425533d26961aa482047d0.jpg (300x407, 14.62K)

im a fembot(female) and deal with it constantly though
you're just making up this idea that women never or rarely struggle or get rejected

Yeah, but I'm not looking right now because I haven't achieved purpose in life and you'll resent me for ignoring you in favor of chasing it.

Wait for me at the finish line, it's what you do anyway.

Come be friends with me fembot.

She already has a dozen of men after her
Don't be a fool

Only to my oneitis.
The rest of y'all niku soz

It's treated as more important, and you can't fight that.

>voluntary
No such a thing, cope

i would rather build something with a male than catch him at the finish line. plus i like youth.

do you live in or near wa state

I don't need to fight an idea someone thinks is status quo.
You believe your stupid shit, I'll believe mine.
And if your life goes fine with it, that's that.

Attached: crazy.jpg (1440x1440, 551.6K)

It was the norm just 100 years ago. You're a broken piece of shit like 90% of people. cope

Stuff I was too stupid to notice

Moids will fuck even chimpanzees when desperate, obviously they can't pair bond

>im a femanon and it happens to me a lot
no it doesn't
> it's really not THAT different.
yes it is.

Cope. Even 60 years ago most people were married by 20, pretty much everyone by 25.
Some did "save themselves for marriage", because that was just a couple of years. Situation is very different now.
Your well-adjusted beau that's in his mid to late 20s, but has rejected the advance of several women? Because he's waiting for "The One"? (You?)
He does not exist. At all. You could grab millions of men, there won't be one. No one is out there facing years of loneliness, out of his own choice.
Unless you mean monks, but these guys don't really care how sweet you think they are.

it happens most of the time i ask people to hang out. like probably 4/5 times i get rejected.

yes you are just a massive rretard so you dont notice it

The number of virgin Christian men is higher than the number of virgin Christian women.
>Some people did it but the situation is very different now
So you're admitting I'm right. It used to be done properly. We've been doing it right for hundreds and thousands of years. Now everything is shit. But there's still a chance. Your probably threw it away to be a cuck. Cope more

Honestly I always thought I wouldn't ever bond with anyone and just be somewhat shallow and fuck hot girls but I ended up pairbonding with a girl who's main appeal wasn't attractiveness

i do not give a fuck about your self created problems you coddled, easymode cunt.

You could ask that scandi person who hangs here. Fembots seem incapable of doing it, at least her. But I can't bond either, only way not to get hurt is to never give yourself the opportunity to get hurt, Shit way easier than getting into a relationship.

Lol the number of virgin (everything) men is always higher than the number of virgin (everything) women
Done properly my ass, you wouldn't give up divorce, financial independence, education, careers, political participation. You wouldn't give up all that for marriage, not if you aren't married right now.
Every man was pretty much assured his own "mommy bangmaid", because the other option for women was poverty and exclusion. Or are you naive to think what changed since then was romance?

No i don't live near washington sadly.

if my problems are self-created, so are yours.

do you look feminine?
are you clean?
i will clean my room if you do the same

i'm in washington, can i have a gf?

when i ask out a girl i dont actually want to do an activity, i would rather we both lie around doing nothing, but using our laptops/phones.
but i dont think it is allowed

It isn't, all women want to see you put an effort

How do we define voluntary virgin here? Is it just having had the ability to pay a prostitute, or having had a girl show interest, or some higher requirement? Just out of curiosity.

What I will say is that in a dating environment with re-entry (breakups and divorces occur), those who rapidly re-enter (short relationships) represent a disproportionate number of relationships. Unfortunately, there is no way to ascertain that when starting.

i don't know if i look feminine.
i am decently clean. working to improve it more.
i can clean my room i guess. pic from not long ago. it is better now but not a ton.
i try not to let my chaos reflect in my appearance too often and tend to shower shortly before going out, deodorant, usually a fresh shirt if not whole outfit, etc.

Attached: makeurself.jpg (4608x3456, 1.52M)

yeah you can probably find one

Chad and beta incaple

>17
>meet girl at school
>she's shy and reserved
>chat online after school
>start going out together
>become a couple
>lost virginity to each other
>she doesn't have many friends
>introduce her to mine
>teach her how to be more confident
>take her to parties
>she's so glad to get invited through me
>encourage her coming out of her shell
>start exercising together
>3 years pass
>move in together
>plan life together
>everything's going as usual
>18 months pass
>one day
>"we have to talk"
>no reason given
>no warnings given
>"I just need to be on my own just give me 2 weeks"
>know it's over but comply
>move out
>don't stalk her, but we have common friends now so hear shit
>she gets into "clubbing"
>has sex with one of my friends IN A CITY OF A MILLION OF PEOPLE
>presumably railed by a different dude each weekend
>a few years pass
>she her facebook photos with fugly sleeve tattoos
>remove friend

yeah, I once was
the thought that I would want to have sex with another woman never crossed my mind during those 5 years, not even kidding

Attached: 474567.jpg (721x775, 82.91K)

Its another roastie who only chases unfeeling psychopaths projects their behavior on all of male kind because shes a horrible femoid piece of shit that gets crack like pleasure thinking any guy that isnt her dark triad psycho daddies are garbage.

Kill yourself OP 100% serious.

>those who rapidly re-enter
i.e. Chads pumping and dumping
After a level of sexual desirability, there are no unexperienced men, and definitely none who want a stable, permanent relationship

that's the thing, they're not. You're on easy mode. You just refuse to accept it.

>incels exaggerate gender differences a lot though. it's really not THAT different.
>it's really not THAT different.
AAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

>i would rather build something with a male than catch him at the finish line
things women who aren't currently building something with a male say

but it's a nice sentiment, innit

>toppled Sweet Baby Ray's on the floor next to what appears to be a carton of almond milk and a random open salt canister
let's get married

Attached: mpv-shot0026.jpg (768x576, 97.17K)

man I hate women and this just makes it worse

Attached: Vibe.jpg (836x543, 111.01K)

im not because no one im attracted to enough likes me back and i don't want to lead on those im not.

LOL based
tell me about urself user

provide evidence all women have it on easy mode and all men hard mode. it's just not true.

>no one im attracted to enough likes me back
Hmmmmm.

yeah exactly. it's a LARP told by people who don't practice what they preach.

>no one im attracted to enough likes me back
I bet you don't even get why this is so funny

theres a male who comes (came?) here who doesnt want me for example. his name is alex. it made me very sad and i still am sad over it sometimes.

"you want to hang out?"
it's literally that easy

what? lol it's not a larp. i want to build a life with a male im attracted to.
>i bet you don't even get
try to explain please user. everyone here has standards.

>decently clean
>mattress on the floor
>empty bottles
>clothes everywhere
>bbq sauce
>boxes in the middle of the floor

if this is "decently clean" to you your standards must be those of an insane person

Sounds like she grew to think of you less as a bf and more of a foundation. She probably had it safely secured in the back of her mind that she could go back to you any time she wanted.
You probably will get a call from her in the future.

very similar for me but I eventually got my shit together and just. stopped. considering. christian and white girls as dating prospects.

you're just a retard who didn't read my post. i said i'm clean, not my room. and that i DONT like my appearance to reflect my inner chaos.
jesus christ youre an idiot

Are you the Pizza Story girl

if no one you're attracted to is attracted to you, that's a telltale sign you are the stereotypical hypergamy roastie known to us all from thousands of incel memes. not saying this proves all women are, but YOU definitely are.

>it's not a larp.
"I want X but I'm not willing to take the steps or accept the compromises that come with X"

i hope the chads that rejected me are doing this to me and might come back after stacy breaks their heart

It's going to be a though road to your 40s

>i said i'm clean, not my room.
yeah I'm sure anyone living in that room smells just fantastic

the pizza story? what?

>tell me about urself user
Autist, wizard, NEET, scared of women, now sweating bullets and making a break for it.

Attached: mpv-shot0017.jpg (768x576, 106.67K)

You have a cunty personality.

>hypergamy
no retard, it's just part of being a non chad or stacy. plenty of guys here reject people below their threshold.
>"I want X but I'm not willing to take the steps or accept the compromises that come with X"
marrying someone you aren't into like that is not a compromise. that's evil to the person and the kids and yourself.

plenty of males reject women who get them super horny and they start getting borderline or straight up unfaithful to partners or do things they regret out of raw attraction. i would know because i have been on the receiving end. i would NEVER reject someone i was fiercely attracted to. but these males, they have more time and they know it. they are awaiting a better stacy. is that their right? yes. but it hurts.

There was some girl here who got a boy into her apartment because delivered pizza.tdlr it was weird she lost about 100 Dollars and only got half a pizza
Or you could be the femanon from yesterday who was almost in her 30s but to ____ to find a bf

i'd rather be alone than have to fake it or do sex to make someone else happy.

to people who are rude AND wrong, absolutely.

Chads do call old/rejected girls, but only when bored of chasing a new one and just wanting an easy lay.

i am neither, sorry. there are actually a decent amount of cis women here.

The only way to be sure someone's volcel is if they're 6'+, fit and conventionally handsome. Everyone else is full of shit and full-on incel. It's so funny when some average at best kid claims volcel.

>Sounds like she grew to think of you less as a bf and more of a foundation.
As stereotypical as it sounds, I literally think she got brainwashed by TV and social media.
She had been a shy girl with limited social all her youth. Suddenly she looked better, could handle social situations, had some connections and familiarity with a wider social circle thanks to me.

And she just couldn't resist the "ENJOY YOUR YOUTH EXPLORE TRAVEL THE WORLD MAKE MISTAKES LIVE LOVE LAUGH" roastie cock carousel programming when it suddenly became a realistic option for her.

I really haven't kept in touch with her but I know she never listed another relationship on facebook at least, or a picture with another man, and she hit the wall pretty rough. Which doesn't make me feel any better because I never was a petty man looking for revenge. It just makes me sad seeing her like that and me like this. I'm not still longing after her, but I simply acknowledge that we probably could've built a happy life together. And that such a pair bonding opportunity is once in a lifetime.

yeah i recognize that might be my place so i'll try to be careful about not giving it up too soon to vet the male. even if a male i was super into came back, self-respect i have grown means i will not tolerate that treatment.

average would be volcel lmao. do you know how data works? most people of almost any looks level get laid. you'd have to be off the charts ugly for it to be just purely your looks being the reason.

You're not something that's good.

>no retard, it's just part of being a non chad or stacy.
Do you even know what hypergamy means? If no one you're interested in shows any interest in you, that's a dead giveaway you're a roastie looking for hypergamy, only a failed one. That's the non chad and stacy part. You can't pull it off even if you wanted to.

>plenty of males reject women who get them super horny
And that's supposed to be a bad thing? That men can control their primitive urges? Men don't reject women they are attracted to unless there's a good reason for it. Some red flag urging them not to.

>i would NEVER reject someone i was fiercely attracted to
Yeah we know. That's why no men is interested in your unloyal roastie ass.

she was not your gf bro

A girl I had over at my place about 18 months ago asked me if I wanted to have sex. I said no.

Doesn't that automatically make me volcel completely regardless of any stad chasy sexual market value PUA incel wiki infographic bullshit?

Giving it up right away is never a good idea. Still important to note, however, that some will wait who just want the quick fuck because it becomes a challenge they can brag about. So it doesn't aways filter out the bad ones.

>encourage her coming out of her shell
THIS IS WHERE YOU FUCKED UP
>meet shy reserved girl with no friends
>turn her into a party slut
>get confused when she is a whore
Why in the fuck would you ever do this? It's like a guy who loves skinny women having a fat fetish or something. You purposely turned her into a different kind of person, who you didn't want to be with.

> If no one you're interested in shows any interest in you, that's a dead giveaway you're a roastie looking for hypergamy, only a failed one.
you could say the same for incels here is the thing, but you only apply this reasoning to women since the -gamy part of it.
>That's the non chad and stacy part. You can't pull it off even if you wanted to.
i know i'm not stacy.
>And that's supposed to be a bad thing? That men can control their primitive urges?
they are attracted to me yet reject me. all of them that i can remember showed signs of attraction that cannot be faked or they had no reason to fake. but they would not date me.
>Yeah we know. That's why no men is interested in your unloyal roastie ass.
??? unloyal? i am very loyal. i never cheat and would want a male i am attracted to to build a whole life with.

Virgin men are. Men are really a crapshoot. Most of them just see women as sex dispensers and have the classic madonna-whore complex. But a few virgin men are untainted by that bullshit and can be molded into good boyfriends from the ground up. I was my bf's first and he is devoted to me 110%. I think he might kill himself if I dump him

>I pair bonded like hell to my first gf
>we were both our firsts
>dated for 3 years in HS into college
>we were good friends before
>we can talk for hours and hours
>the most engaging conversations
>she cheats on me
>admits it to me
>can't deal with me being upset
>gaslights me into believing we never dated and I imagined it
>"we were never actually dating"
>I leave because my mind was so fucked
>days pass
>she begs to have me back
>crys incessantly and says I was the best thing that ever happened to her
>begs and begs to get me back
>claims it's her PTSD that made her not remember us dating
literally broke me. I've never felt any sort of attachment to anyone since. Everything just feels so goddamn empty and cold.

Attached: 1639773624720.jpg (500x390, 29.6K)

>fat fetish
Feeder fetish i mean. Where you fatten a bitch up.

>kill himself if i dumb him
Why shouldn't he

reasons i have been rejected/ghosted int he past 2 years:
>the male had a girlfriend (this was verified)
>the male didn't do e dating
>the male's brother died
>the male thought i was too clingy for the amount of attention he was willing to give
>the male would rather not be with anyone for the foreseeable future
all of them showed signs of sexual attraction such as wanting sexual things, boners, flirtation, etc.

>pair bonded in HS with a BPD psycho
fucking brutal, user, my condolences

maybe they were lying. i do not know.

the last one who rejected me was a virgin male. it hurt so much. he seemed into me before.

>>the male had a girlfriend (this was verified)
Obvious sign that you only chase Chad.

define chad. i would bet if you were to, i would not have only chased chad.

Dumbass, men will fuck vacuum cleaners, and get chopped up by it. The litmus test is commitment, getting a man to stop fucking everything else.

I didn't turn her into a "party slut". I took her with me when I went over to hang out with my friends on the weekends, drinking and whatever. I had large social circles in high school so there was usually always someone with an open house. She wasn't slamming down shots and doing keg stands, just sitting on my lap and chatting or whatever people do while socializing. But she enjoyed it a lot, as she wasn't used to being invited to parties.

>Why in the fuck would you ever do this?
Well first of all I was about 18 years old, so I'm not going to defend all of my actions as a lot of it was out of naivety. But when you are in a committed relationship with another person you truly care for, it's only natural to want to help them with their weaknesses, especially when those weaknesses are making them unhappy.

I was not yet aware of all the red pill shit I would learn the hard way eventually.

>You purposely turned her into a different kind of person, who you didn't want to be with.
That's not true at all. I wasn't attracted to her shyness. I was perfectly on board with her becoming more confident and less of a pushover. If I were to marry this girl and she was to become a mother to my children, those are traits I would want.

I think one of the main problems was she never got over her shyness with ME. She became more confident with others, but still was afraid to speak up to me. Which is why the breakup happened with zero warning. That's on her of course, but if I forget about the blame for a second and just think back to what happened I think that's a big part of it.

im a femcel then

Average men don't have to actively avoid sex and reject girls left and right. The average man rarely gets to be with who they truly wanted, i.e. their first option. Most get rejected (incel) and they keep shooting their shot everywhere until one actually lands (yay you're a low-tier normie now), and by then they have to be pretty lenient with their preferences (the good ol' "I just want a girl who is biologically female and not fat" standards). If they're lucky.

You were consistently rejected. Only guys with options reject, and only Chad has options.

that is... scary. but good to note.

>Average men don't have to actively avoid sex and reject girls left and right.
false dichotomy, and the rest of your post is based on dumb assumptions.

>only chad has options
so chad=most guys. got it.

> you only apply this reasoning to women since the -gamy part of it.
Nah -gamy is gender neutral. -gyny refers to women only. You don't even know the meaning of the words you're trying to argue against.

>they are attracted to me yet reject me. all of them that i can remember showed signs of attraction that cannot be faked or they had no reason to fake. but they would not date me.
lol holy mental illness cope. men absolutely DO NOT just turn down women they are attracted to because of some unfathomable desire to... be mean to you? most likely they were just being nice to you, because you're a woman.

>would want a male i am attracted to to build a whole life with.
again. LARP. you want a man way out of your league, and try to spin that into some moral virtue. you've read too many women's magazines.

>Nah -gamy is gender neutral. -gyny refers to women only. You don't even know the meaning of the words you're trying to argue against.
sorry, fair enough.
>lol holy mental illness cope. men absolutely DO NOT just turn down women they are attracted to because of some unfathomable desire to... be mean to you? most likely they were just being nice to you, because you're a woman.
see they all got boners and/or flirted/sexted/phone sexed/tried sexual things me even if it was inadvisable (like the first one had a partner)

Appreciate the thoughtful response to my hostile shitpost. I'm just projecting the fact that I would never want to date a woman who has friends and goes to parties because I view them as inherently untrustworthy. So the claim is in fact that you turned her into someone that I personally wouldn't want to be with, and I perceived some kind of cosmic justice in the fact that she left you afterwards.

Every time I date I get cheated on. I only date seriously and long term with the intent of being together with her forever. Because I try to go long term, I've spent a majority of my life up to this point working towards something that has failed every time.

>hehe I am le fembot OP
>thread inevitably hits bump limit
like pottery. you fags are pathetic.

>a man way out of your league
define what league even is. i would be happy with my equal, as in a male who's my sex-adjusted height. fitness, and education level. leagues are fake though anyway. it's very subjective on the part of women livescience.com/5502-men-agree-hot-women.html. if you can list out tangible facts to define league, go ahead.

>got it.
Obviously not. In any case you overestimate your worth and are only attracted to guys way outside of your league. The solution to this is to gain some self-awareness.

>only attracted to guys way outside of your league
define league. it's not really a real thing. it is to some small extent but not really. it's just small correlations retarded incels take to mean everything.

Yeah, it's miserable. I haven't had an engaging conversation or felt anything for a foid since. I just nod my head as they talk about insipid shit like the newest Spider-Man because toward the end of the date I'll get some coochie and be happy for a few hours railing and cuddling up to some random foid. Then I sober up and realize she's barely even human and doesn't think about anything interesting. I'm broken. I miss that feeling of connection I had with my first gf.

Attached: 1640293774412.jpg (550x733, 240.56K)

also, i gave no estimation of my own "worth." what estimation do you think i gave?

Yes, it's all I want but women always end up being retarded and fucking up the relationship with one thing or another. All I want is a wife and kids. I have a decent career and I'm 6'5 average body weight but actively trying to get fit. I'm tired of attaining girlfriends who tell me they want what I want but then 6 months to a year in they start arguing over dumb or suddenly changing all their goals and views. From my experience It's the girls who will fuck you over majority of the time. I'd love to meet a girl who shares my aspirations and isn't a hambeast.

Attached: 1642884289399.jpg (1600x1200, 240.06K)

I technically meet that, I think.

You're a woman, you don't know how men operate, men don't talk about these things openly with you because it'd be admitting being undesirable to a woman, a.k.a. the biggest no-no. They're not assumptions, it's literally how most men (read: not Mr. Chad over there with the chiseled face and tall sculpted body) navigate the dating world. "Shoot as many shots as possible".

men get boners while a 60-year-old male doctor fondles their balls. a boner should not be thought of as a sign of the man's genuine attraction, it's more of a physiological reaction.

I don't know how hard it is for you to realize this, but you are literally grasping upwards, and doing it at too steep of an angle. If a man rejects you because "you were showing too much attention" there's only one explanation. He was of much higher "value" or whatever you want to call it, and only interested in you as a tinder lay. It's the classic 8 male goes home with a 5 female at 3am after the club closes, so now the 5 female thinks she can attract an 8 to marry and settle down with. That's you.

The same applies to all the rest of those excuses (already in a relationship but looking for side action, would rather not be with anyone). Not e-dating and wanting to grieve are legitimate reasons IMO, but if a man truly was interested he'd work around those.

I'm not defending the men's behavior because the whole situation is fucked and our society is fucked when this sort of behavior is rampant, but this is literaly hypergamy. It's exactly what robots whine about when they mention infography (this infographic might be a bit cringe, I just grabbed it off google, but it's simple to understand since you clearly don't seem to understand what hypergamy means.)

Attached: download.png (2500x1065, 104.28K)

>>she doesn't have many friends
>>introduce her to mine
>>teach her how to be more confident
>>take her to parties
>>she's so glad to get invited through me
>>encourage her coming out of her shell
big yikes. deserved. never do ANY of these things unless you WANT to be cheated on.

>a boner should not be thought of as a sign of the man's genuine attraction, it's more of a physiological reaction.
This really shouldn't need to be said. It's a sad sign of how poor the education system is.

Yes but you won't bond to them. And why would you? What would be the point of bonding to someone who cannot provide for a family? It costs around $150,000 a year to have a family in decency. That is like 5% of of the population in my country. And you have to take half of that because half of them are women. So now you have 2% of people who are even eligible to be bonded to. You might not want to accept it but that is why no one will bond with each other. Because it is pointless. So everyone just sleeps with each other without the commitment. And before you say hurt durr just eat ramen noodles. Yeah I'm going to have my family live in a one bedroom apartment and eat f****** ramen noodles for the rest of their life and then become a burden to them once I get to old age because I didn't make enough to retire, let me get right on that you f****** animal.

it's true that it's a numbers game, and also that most men have more than one woman who is attracted to them in their lives. hell the average person sexes like 10 people or something.

not getting be with stacy doesn't make you an incel. Everyone settles.
If you can get sex without paying for it then you aren't an incel

You're a chick. Nobody thinks you're creepy. Trust me

Your rejections. It's not common for a woman to be rejected, much less several times. To begin with, women don't even approach men, but rather signal themselves open to approaching.
As such, you're either targeting a very select group of men, are at the rock bottom of attractivness, or a combination of both.

I was again in a very similar situation but she caused so much damage leaving after nearly six years that I had to eject both my main friend group and a bunch of family members.
I can still forgive the shit out of her but she basically aggressively destroyed and wasted everything we'd built together, it's basically not completely forgiveable.

>define league.
Level of attractiveness.

>it is to some small extent but not really. it's just small correlations retarded incels take to mean everything.
I have never seen someone try to deny reality as much as you have. Like the difference between myself and say Henry Cavill is more than a small extent.

> what estimation do you think i gave?
An estimation that you were attractive enough to pull the guys you were attracted to.

>I would never want to date a woman who has friends and goes to parties because I view them as inherently untrustworthy
Fair enough, and I can see where you're coming from with that. Thing is, at the time I thought I had dodged that bullet (found a virgin) and that I could help her overcome those issues that bothered her without the negative side effects that usually come with confident extroverted women, since she'd be doing it with me and not on her own.

Assertiveness and confidence are useful qualities in a life partner, especially one you're thinking of starting a family with. I thought I could teach her that but do so in a controlled manner without the new guy ever weekend part. I underestimated the power of the jew.

Yeah just not with fat ugly bitches like you.

>you are literally grasping upwards
what is your evidence of this beyond them not being interested back?
>f a man rejects you because "you were showing too much attention" there's only one explanation. He was of much higher "value" or whatever you want to call it, and only interested in you as a tinder lay.
we didn't have sex and neither of us was interested in casual sex. he had not had sex in like 3 years and we are both going to graduate soon. he keeps going back on what he said about being platonic once he sees me. i think i do believe he is attracted and he keeps telling me i am hot and things like that, but he is not emotionally into be due to me being clingy.
maybe he is indeed lying. maybe all those males were lying.

He's a good boy and him being so devoted is good for me, right NOW, but if things were to change and I wanted to break up I would want him to find happiness outside of me. Or God forbid I died. He once told me "If I lost you I would just go crazy.." and seemed really solemn and it hurt my heart

Bitch please. The only way to get consistently rejected if you're a woman is to shoot way out of your league. If you have a vagina, you can get a 5/10 beta bf, idc how ugly you think you are

Based brick haver. Man I wish I had a nice brick to carry around with me.

Well the moral of the story here is that naively being helpful to women can backfire hard.

I'm not trying to say I made no mistakes. I was not yet aware that I should have to think of a relationship like some type of hostage negotiation. I'm saying good intentions often aren't rewarded in the 21st century. And that sucks in itself, regardless if you can become some psycho redpill PUA and get laid using this knowledge.

also source: thepowermoves
you realize that's not a real source right? lmao. but marrying up is something both men and women do. women USUALLY marry up socioeconomically because men have more money. but women are more physically attractive, so men often marry up in terms of this. it's simply, really.
women are more physically attractive is evident, but in case you normalize to beg the question, think of the attraction a 5 woman versus a 5 man gets and how many women have had same sex experience versus men

>way out of your league
define league

>if you can list out tangible facts to define league, go ahead.
Of course there aren't tangible definitions of "league". It's just a term made up to refer to a very real phenomenon, even if that phenomenon is loose and sketchy.
You and I could be sitting in a bar, seeing an ugly person go up to a beautiful person and get rejected, and we wouldn't be surprised. That's league. We instinctively know to expect it, even if it can't be put down to exact words.

You know what is a clear de facto sign of you reaching out of your league, though? Systematically getting rejected by every member of the opposite sex you try to approach or express attraction to.

There's been plenty of studies showing that women, on average, are WAY more desirable than men in the field of dating, and I would argue it extends beyond dating as well. No, that doesn't mean that there are no women who struggle with dating, or that there are any men who don't, but it's so rare that it's safe to assume that, when a woman claims to struggle with dating online, it's because her standards are too high

And the period before settling is what's known as inceldom (important thing to note here is that this "settle" is not a freebie that's always there for grabs while they try to date hotter women, the "settle" takes just as much work). The guy on tinder that expected to fuck his date but went home blueballed? Incel. He wanted to fuck that night, he didn't. Involuntarily celibate, as straightforward as it gets. He might or might not go on and find a gf, but for now he's incel. What we need to acknowledge is that inceldom is not a permanent state, most men go through rough patches of inceldom between relationships. But volceldom? Almost everyone claiming that is either confused ("the girls I want to date don't want me because [reasons] so might as well just stay home and fap instead, I'm no longer trying, volcel") or lying to save face/feel better about himself/refusing to admit it because "incel" has a lot of negative political connotations nowadays.

>what is your evidence of this beyond them not being interested back?
Pic related.

Attraction, attention, reciprocation and lack thereof is what defines the entire concept of "value" or "league" or whatever. Even beauty standards are defined by it.

>neither of us was interested in casual sex
He lied.
Or he really isn't attracted to you and is just being friendly.
Men don't just turn down women they're attracted to for no reason.

>maybe all those males were lying.
Not unlikely.

Attached: 1585924959852.png (769x733, 34.32K)

>pay hooker
>have sex
>no longer celibate because you have had sex by definition
incels do not exist. There can only be volcels.

>seeing an ugly person go up to a beautiful person and get rejected
1. we could disagree which is which
2. the reverse happens too, just less often
there are only averages and slight correlations like i said. strong ones are rare but for things like height and SES, i am perfectly fine with my age and sex adjusted match.
>what is a clear de facto sign of you reaching out of your league, though? Systematically getting rejected by every member of the opposite sex you try to approach or express attraction to.
the evidence suggests it's not look though. at least, to the extent it can suggest that. i know they wouldn't tell me if it were, but if it were, things would not have transpired as they did.
i also get turned off when men pursue me, so i am limited to the ones i go for. and this does not pay off.

>Says men have a mandonna whore complex
>Only willing to date virgin men
The irony is delicious
>Molded into good boyfriends
I hope that poor guy realises how shitty you are and leaves asap before you ruin his life completely. Probably won't happen though, it's easier for men, and especially virgin men, to leave relationships because we have way less romantic options

>you realize that's not a real source right? lmao.
I have no fucking clue what "thepowermoves.com" is, I've never visited the site. But they're the source FOR THE IMAGE. They are not the source for the concept of hypergamy, which is something that has been the subject of countless of academic studies.

That's like saying math shouldn't be trusted because Sesame Street explains the basics of it and Sesame Street is for babies.

>but women are more physically attractive, so men often marry up in terms of this.
What? Physically attractiveness mainly allows WOMEN to marry up, not the other way around.

Also you can't say women (as a whole) are more attractive than men (as a whole). That's pure nonsense. Men's attractiveness is measured against other men, and women's against other women. What matters is where you stack up against your competition, your own sex. There is no universal gender neutral beauty standard, or you'd have to be some type of non-human alien to create such a metric.

>think of the attraction a 5 woman versus a 5 man gets
Yes, exactly. Because men aren't women, and women aren't men. You've just discovered the root source of hypergamy. The fact that a pregnancy takes 9 months while a man can impregnate a thousand women in that time. It's deeply coded into our biology, and no pill or condom is going to reverse that in a handful of generations.

>dating online
no i have constant confessions of love online. however the males i tried to date online or irl had the above excuses. distance may have played a role in the first few as they were out of state but the last two were in my city. i wonder if they both rejected me because they felt cucked by each other but won't say it. they were my lab partners in the same group. definitely they expressed jealousy about it.

Chad= men who are out of your league

>can't afford hooker
>or no hookers
>or hookers too physically revolting to keep it up with
inceldom proven

Jesus Christ I hate you so much. If that's how you think a dating struggle is then you'd kill yourself within a week if you stepped on an incels shoes. You have now idea how easy you have it. You're like a toddler who doesn't wanna eat it's veggies complaining about being hungry to a bunch of homeless men

>Pic related.
so, the definition of being out of someone's league is rejecting them? what if a rejects b, b rejects c, and c rejects a? this is just retarded in general.
any way you try to quantify this shit, it's something that won't work along discrete lines, if you are too dumb to see this, that is not my fault. everyone values different things.
>Men don't just turn down women they're attracted to for no reason.
he gave a reason. he gets pushy about sexual stuff all the time, handsy, he wished me a happy early birthday today too. freed up his time to see me and will tomorrow as well. but he won't date me, says he doesn't have the time. hasn't had sex in like 3 years. mightve felt cucked as i described here

>1. we could disagree which is which
We could, but if you asked a thousand people there would be statistical trends. Never mind that, because it's actually besides the point.

Let's say we see two people YOU think are ugly and beautiful. Only you, no regards to anyone elses opinions. You see the person you think is ugly get rejected. You expected as much. You see the person you think is ugly be succesful, you are surprised.

That's all that matters. That's the concept of "league". That you instinctively knew to except a certain result based on your estimation of their attractiveness. The fact that the world doesn't always conform to your expectations is irrelevant.

>the evidence suggests it's not look though.
I mean, is that any better? Getting rejected for your personality? I mean, that sounds like a point to the boys, being able to see past external beauty.

define both of those lmao

what are the veggies in this scenario? kek. also i love veggies

Not even incels accept that as a valid replacement. They call it escortcelling, the implication being that they're still incels and hiring a prostitute is just another coping mechanism to feel better for the time being. In the same vein we have ugly old fat men who get women because they're rich, everyone will always point out "oh she's just with him for his money" scornfully, like we all recognize there's something inherently lame about exchanging money for sex, like it's almost illegitimate.

but the girl is the blue speech bubble, she's the one doing the rejecting here. so that's exactly what a woman would do, reject a guy's offer then lie in bed thinking she's so lonely

>so, the definition of being out of someone's league is rejecting them?
Pretty much, yeah. Obviously you could theorize about this and that and whatnot but attraction, attention, and reciprocation of such a confession are when it actually gets tested.

It's like how you can have countless "estimates" for the price of a house or the price of a rare painting, but only once it's sold in an auction is the actual value confirmed. That's the real value, what someone is willing to pay for it. That's the real league, who's willing to date who.

>any way you try to quantify this shit, it's something that won't work along discrete lines, if you are too dumb to see this, that is not my fault. everyone values different things.
The existence of the margins doesn't invalidate the centre.

whether or not you accept it doesn't matter. It does not fit the definition of involuntary celibate by definition. There are different levels of volcel
>I can't have sex without paying for it so I'm incel
>I can't have sex with anyone but 2/10's I'm incel
>I can't have sex with attractive women I'm incel
>I can't have sex with a virgin tradwife who I marry I'm incel because someone Any Forums tells me I would have sex if I could and I'm just coping
Not how it works. You're all volcels. Only way you're a true incel is it if you can't afford to pay for it or the hooker rejects you somehow

>i also get turned off when men pursue me, so i am limited to the ones i go for
Ok, that confirms it. You're definitely shooting out of your league. The only instance in which a guy rejects a woman who approaches him is if he's way out of hercleague. Lower your fucking standards

>keeps doing the exact same shit and getting owned every time
Retarded. Try short term dating, just trying to fuck, and if you happen to find somebody you really get along with then just keep seeing them until you are "long term". I'm sure you have some moraltard lecture prepared for why that is degenerate behavior and you are heroic for putting yourself through pointless suffering.

>We could, but if you asked a thousand people there would be statistical trends.
yeah and we didn't, and this is about people i knew for a while too so there was a lot more than physical factoring in. they weren't randos i reached out to but people i had a friendship and emotional connection to and/or knew for years.
i think if you compare this to someone approaching in a bar, it is not fair nor rational. i mean how do you think i got all the attraction evidence? i tried to build up to a relationship and it didn't work.
> except
lol, accept. nice railing me about word though.
>I mean, is that any better? Getting rejected for your personality?
absolutely.

dunno how what all you wrote there would connect to my post here you basically autistically screeched then aped what I wrote as your ultimate conclusion, that incels exist.

and it's so obvious too
she's on so many layers of cope it's unbelievable, no way she'll change her mind itt, but maybe in the future she will, internally, to herself...only to say fuck that and keep pursuing chads and rejecting her looksmatches
chadsexual

Typoing "expect" into "except" is hardly the same as crying about the use of a word that doesn't mean what you thought it means.

>i think if you compare this to someone approaching in a bar, it is not fair nor rational.
I wasn't talking about your escapades with men. I was explaining the concept of "league", and how it's a real phenomenon even if there are no tangible set in stone definitions of it. I don't know if you're autistic, but things don't have to be measurable in numbers in order to be real.

>It's like how you can have countless "estimates" for the price of a house or the price of a rare painting, but only once it's sold in an auction is the actual value confirmed.
people aren't houses though, trying to be sold to some highest bidder. there are people who definitely would be considered more attractive on dating apps than the people i've been rejected by, who rejected me.
it's not like i go and try to find the richest tallest guy with the best hunter eyes who will date me. i could absolutely do that and find someone via tinder with the given several thousands of likes i get for being a relatively fit young wahmen, but i want to build something real irl.

so all of is pure bullshit and you can only be an incel if you're poor. Got it. I accept your concession

i am a wizard and i want to pair bond with a loving cuddle gf that will pat my head

She's literally the perfect stereotype of a femcel. She can get laid, she's just too picky. (So not even incelibate.)

>just get a hooker bro, same as having a girlfriend

that's your "argument", you can't expect to convince anyone

yeah, but we're talking about individual experience, not big dating pools. again, i get tons of attention online and especially dating apps. i have what could be called simps, of course i do, even though i am less friendly now because they clearly get the wrong idea. i am not trying to go on an app and get a high tier man like these studies are mostly based on. i absolutely could. i want someone i develop real feelings for after getting to know to be single, open to dating, like me back and want to date me. it sucks that nothing has worked.

I only wrote and I read over that post you link, I will now proceed to not read it again.

>people aren't houses though, trying to be sold to some highest bidder
They pretty much are.

> there are people who definitely would be considered more attractive on dating apps than the people i've been rejected by, who rejected me.
I don't even know what you're trying to say here.

>it's not like i go and try to find the richest tallest guy with the best hunter eyes who will date me
>who will date me
Clearly not, as you're actually reaching for guys who are above that. Exemplified by the fact that they refuse to date you.

>just go on tinder and have a one night stand with someone you barely know and fuck a tube of rubber bro, same as having a girlfriend

Oh ffs. Are you playing dumb? Generally when people say that someone is out of your league they mean that they are more attractive than you. Now what is attractive is an arbitrary term, yes, but as a society we have collectively decided on what is conventionally attractive and what isn't. If you don't have the self awareness to know how attractive you are, I can't help you with that. But typically, if you're a woman (the gender which has a monopoly on sexual desirability and has a way easier time with dating because they're the ones who choose) and you "struggle" with dating, it's safe to assume that your standards are too high
>what are the veggies in this scenario?
A guy who is within your league

>Paying some broad 100 bucks minimum to pretend that she's attracted to you for an hour is the same as getting in a relationship with a guy who's genuinely attracted to you but isn't chad
I hate women so much it's unreal

Attached: 1641762398469.png (490x371, 295.62K)

i wasn't crying you retard
>I was explaining the concept of "league", and how it's a real phenomenon even if there are no tangible set in stone definitions of it. I don't know if you're autistic, but things don't have to be measurable in numbers in order to be real.
it does need to be measurable to be real.
leagues exist in general on average. no one denies this. but there are people who are "less attractive" who wouldn't date me than some others who would, and people disagree about who's attractive, especially women.

This has just devolved into cope. It's time to stop posting.

Really? I've never texted anyone so I just assumed based on OP being a bitch.

>it does need to be measurable to be real.
Lol, no it doesn't. Holy cope.

> there are people who are "less attractive" who wouldn't date me than some others who would, and
people disagree about who's attractive, especially women.
And we've been over this already. Maybe save this thread and re-read it when you've cooled off a bit.

Hey. It was nice talking with you, but I'm not going to reply anymore. I'm going to play some video games and not bother myself any longer with what women on the internet think.

The causes for your problems are extremely clear, and explained to you in plain English by several posters throughout this thread. I don't know exactly why you refuse to acknowledge the plain truth, but I've been there too, not wanting to accept the obvious.

I truly hope you work through this issue and best of luck with your quest to build a live together with a decent man.

>They pretty much are.
you know nothing about dating or data.
>I don't even know what you're trying to say here.
i get tons of attention online from people who would on paper probably be considered more attractive than some people i've been rejected by. it probably helps that these people are single and open to dating people in my area which most of the people i have been rejected by are not.
>Clearly not, as you're actually reaching for guys who are above that. Exemplified by the fact that they refuse to date you.
that's not how leagues work. if you're in a relationship or live too far away from someone, rejecting them doesn't mean you are "out of their league". leagues are statistical categories that barely even exist. you are like a five year old, jesus. rejecting someone doesn't put you above them or make you better than them.

you can make the tinder date your gf, you can't do the same with the hooker do you think you can? hookers have a name for that kind of customer, i forgot what it was, it's supposed to be demeaning

>you know nothing about dating
I actually have a girlfriend, unlike you.

>your standards are too high
tell me what my standards are then lol.
>A guy who is within your league
give me attributes to identify what the hell that even is.

the veggies are my dick bitch. get at this eggplant

i am chill, and none of this is plain english. leagues are barely applicable in the real world. how would i even know what a matched guy is to me? i am serious, none of you is capable of answering this, or if you are, you refuse to give it because you'd have to face the fact that whatever metric used, i likely have tried to date a guy at that level and had it not work.

>i get tons of attention online from people who would on paper probably be considered more attractive than some people i've been rejected by
oh look, it's another completely fucking mind blasted by the advances technology

yes, a 10/10 chad can message a thousand women with barely a touch of his finger. that does not mean you are actually on his level, or give any indication of your own attractiveness.

i think "paypig" is the term you're looking for

i have had several boyfriends and two girlfriends. whether or not you or i is dating someone is irrelevant

What do you look like? What do you do? What's your weight and height? Race? I could go on and on, but that's what someone would need to know about you to know your league. For starters, just off the top of my head. I doubt you're Barbara Palvin or anywhere near that level...For. Starters.

Yikes. No wonder no decent man wants to settle down a with not only a roastie, but a roastie who took the jew "sexual liberation" "bisexual" degeneracy pill. Now you are paying the toll, whore. Hope it was worth it.

>i have had several boyfriends and two girlfriends.
Lel. Okay that explains a lot.

afaik much of attraction and beauty is objective. like there are some hardcoded ratios in humans and the one who fit them the best appears more handsome. like the golden ratio.also simmetry is big thing. though there are some biological things like body scent and MHA that sometimes make people not completely agree, because of different potential gentic outcome.

Anyway attraction is pretty much objective and she is clearly aiming for males more attractive than her, maybe not chads, but still better than her. She is still trying to denying it.

what about a verified attractive guy who has spent thousands of dollars to fly and see me and get me gifts, who gets countless matches and likes on tinder but i still broke up with him? does he not count? does that make me out of his league? it's all retarded. it's mostly about the connection

>tell me what my standards are then lol
Clearly they're too high if you get asked out by men all the time and reject all of them. It's simple statistics
>give me attributes to identify what the hell that even is
No. I've wasted enough time on you. I'll just say this

If you have romantic options and you complain about feeling lonely and refuse to lower your standards, you have no right to complain. It's a slap in the face to people who are actually lonely

>look
i am 5'6, bleach blonde, white, about 120 pounds, d cup to dd cup breasts.
>do
i am graduating soon from a decent state uni with a degree in physics.
>Barbara Palvin
yeah probably not lmao, but nice picking out like a one in a million that's not applicable at all to regular people i meet in my classes and social circles.

>it's mostly about the connection
Well, if you couldn't be attracted to him then yeah, you're probably out of his league.

>Clearly they're too high if you get asked out by men all the time and reject all of them. It's simple statistics
part of my standard is knowing them irl for a while first, or at least online for a very long time and seeing them on video and stuff. sue me.

>Try short term dating, just trying to fuck, and if you happen to find somebody you really get along with then just keep seeing them until you are "long term".
Results would be the same. I guess you could say that the chances are better just because you'd have more options that way.
>I'm sure you have some moraltard lecture prepared for why that is degenerate behavior and you are heroic for putting yourself through pointless suffering.
No, it's just what I prefer. Don't be such a defensive dickhead, people won't take you seriously if all you do is attack them.

Good for you. Now get out of my board. You clearly don't belong here

To be fair, we are on Any Forums here. It's fair to assume that anyone that I am posting at is probably stupid and does have a brain damaged screed cooked up to defend their dumbass behavior.

is there evidence people's attractiveness level determines who they get turned on by 100%?

No, but so far your experiences follow the rule.

Okay? I guess I should have said someone would need to LOOK at you to know. Which we won't, obviously. The point is that it's just useless to keep asking that just to go in circles around the fact that you are getting rejected by men you pursue, while you don't like the men who pursue you. Anyone with any level of experience in life knows what that means, that guy already said it pretty clearly more than once.

Well, I did try short term dating for a while after my last long term and all it did was further prove the game is rigged. Drove 100 miles to meet up with some chick I met online only to discover she was fucking married after I came in her twice. Next one was some smelly turbo feminist that started talking about how she used me. (I gave her a ride to the DMV to get her fucking permit, and I fucked her once.) Then I tried once more with a chick that was fat, turns out she had a kid and that kid was so misbehaved that I just ghosted her.
The game is rigged man and I'm tired of playing.

>barbara palvin
My dick, a mile of glass, farts, etc.

Attached: 1616960790266.jpg (3040x4052, 1.33M)

i would say, no they don't, because if so then the gigachad dude (who had 10000+ matches on tinder) wouldn't have gone so far out of his way or the more regular guys i meet would've accepted. the difference was, the gigachad was looking for a relationship and had a thing for me, and the others were not looking for one, flirted with the idea for a while with me, then doubled down that they didn't want one. i am not even competing with someone else. i'm competing with them being single. not sure if that should hurt more or less.
leagues are more fake than real, my dude.

the men who pursue me are often probably more "objectively" attractive than the ones i pursue, like sometimes ripped popular bodybuilder guys who obviously get a good amount of attention. but i often don't feel it as much as i do for, for example a cute virgin i met in class who's really smart and autistic.

The girl is the one saying she's busy here, you get that right?

>moids
The fuck is moids? I leave for a few months and you retards are inventing new words again. I'm just going to leave the thread, I don't want to have my mind spammed with useless garbage knowledge.

Moid is a play on the word foid, which is shorthand for femoid. Women found the insult foid to effective that they stole it.

You're either lying, delusional, or the exception.

>leagues are more fake than real, my dude.
No reasonable person could ever say this.

What gets me about femcels is not even that they're chad chasers, that's understandable, whatever. But the fact that that they refuse to recognize the men as such. That's fucked up, because it speaks of a horrendous aspect of female nature, which is to never truly be content with the man they have because for them he's just another guy, a tool, a means to an end, it's never fucking enough, they always think they can do better.

Moids means scrotes

it's not the exception. it's the rule. it you divide people into strata which may vary widely from how other people would rank if asked, then decide no one can have different values, that's on you.

>"i go for chads"
>we get: "REEEE roastie you're a hypergamous slut"
>"i go for regular guys"
>we get: "REEEE roastie you're just not acknowledging it!"
because chads are never defined in a way that distinguishes them from the general population on here, we don't know what you even mean. like yeah, any guy i like is a chad to ME. but is he a chad in general? fuck if i know. i'd say i've liked a mix.

You sound like you have swallowed the post-modern poison.

she's corroborating everything we said. I don't even know how she cannot see it. she is even taking a physics degree, so she cannot have a 2 digits iq.

>she lives on easy mode. tons of chads contact her (because they fuck everything from 5 to 9 depending on the situation, they don't want a fucking relationship, especially with a dyke)
> she have ton of sexual experience like most girls (even lesbo), when most of the robots here lacks even social experience, let alone sexual one.
>her rejections are because of her high standards, so it's not on the same level of robots constant rejection.

Considering the statistics if you find a guy attractive he probably falls into the Chad category because women see like 80% of all men as undesirable. So your definition of "regular guy" still means Chad.

subjectivities vary widely. cope harder incel

the main chad wanted to marry me someday. i didn't love him enough.

If you have had girlfriends you're clearly an exception.

>subjectivities vary widely
Not among women it doesn't. You all might as well be a fucking hivemind because you can be read like an open book.

>the main chad wanted to marry me someday. i didn't love him enough.

yes, sure. Either you are lying ,or it was him. chads don't settle for a 5 or 6+ at max, psycho, bisexual,that spends her time on an incel board, triggering poor social rejects.

Slow life history strategy men yeahh. But they often come off as 'beta'

>women see like 80% of all men as undesirable
false. almost all men get married or long term committed to women and a lot of those that don't, never even wanted that.
the statistic you cited is about women rating men on a dating app (selection bias on the male side for sure) as less good looking than average. it says nothing about overall desirability, variability, selection/sampling bias, nor other factors about a person. touch grass seriously. women do not as a collective only fuck 20% of guys. the data just doesn't show that. most people lose their virginity sometime between 14 and 20 and end up with like 7-12 sexual partners, with very few being virgins past 25 or 30. r9k has skewed what you think is normal

define pair bonding

Attached: 1584551955536.png (544x572, 80.63K)

this is literally the opposite of fact:livescience.com/5502-men-agree-hot-women.html. MEN agree more who's attractive, and furthermore base things more on looks. this is still just an average, but holy shit you guys are so wrong about everything.

Nobody wants male virgins, so that means they cannot pair bond at all because they will never get a chance to.

Attached: 1434754288764.jpg (270x200, 15K)

able to commit to one woman as your only, or at least primary, partner for the rest of your life.

I have the experience you fucking retard. You think I'm on r9k because I'm some sexless incel? The data has been tried more than once and every time has been consistent, give or take a couple points.
>overall desirability, variability, selection/sampling bias
None of this matters. Not a fucking one. A woman on a dating app is there to get fucked and only the cream of the crop will do, and sometimes not even then.
>women do not as a collective only fuck 20% of guys
Because those 20% of guys have their own pick of the litter as well.
>touch grass seriously.
Get the fuck off Twitter for maybe one day of your life.

>the main chad wanted to marry me someday.
I take it you're unaware of the fact that 99% of men will lie to fuck you.

>almost all men get married or long term committed
Are you just going to dismiss the high proportion that kill themselves?

>I have the experience you fucking retard. You think I'm on r9k because I'm some sexless incel? The data has been tried more than once and every time has been consistent, give or take a couple points.
you're just wrong. women still date the "bottom 80%" or whatever and you can see that in real world data of dating and marriage.
>A woman on a dating app is there to get fucked
not necessarily. some are naive like i was but i realized i wasn't going to get a good connection out of that so i deleted. desu i have swiped right on people who i thought might be friends with a male i liked. i feel kind of bad for them if i was their only match for a while, but my account is gone now.
>Because those 20% of guys have their own pick of the litter as well.
???
i genuinely don't know what you mean. are you insinuating women all agree on the top 20% and only fuck lower because they have to? that's not true.
>twitter
don't use it

>MEN agree more who's attractive, and furthermore base things more on looks.
Did you even read the fucking study? Men are more consistent in what they find attractive and women, while having a general concensus about what makes a man attractive, are still picky about what they find attractive, meaning YOU STILL ONLY FUCKING PICK THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MEN.
Do women ever read the shit they source?

regardless he had tons of very pretty women who wanted him but he went out of his way to get a visa and spend thousands to see and pamper me.

>high proportion that kill themselves?
>high
you mean maybe like a couple percent max?

More so than femoids, yeah. Especially on Any Forums since every hole here is a used up slut.

Bottom 80% of men have access to bottom 20% of women, who in their eyes are "settling".
>not necessarily
Yeah lmao okay.
>are you insinuating women all agree on the top 20% and only fuck lower because they have to?
Women all agree on the top 20% and only settle for less because they're the ones rejected, yes.

>are still picky about what they find attractive, meaning YOU STILL ONLY FUCKING PICK THE MOST ATTRACTIVE MEN.
that's not what it says lmao. it says we have similar line of preference as men in a universal way (mainly health markers) but vary more widely in the types we select for within that. like neither liked obese for example. if people had everything they wanted in a partner and could build one from scratch, of course most wouldn't make them fat. but people still date fatties. most people here are fatties and still have sex. you're just delusional.
you clearly don't know how to read it. it says what i said.

No wonder men lie so much if you're this gullible.

>Bottom 80% of men have access to bottom 20% of women, who in their eyes are "settling".
citation needed
>Women all agree on the top 20% and only settle for less because they're the ones rejected, yes.
citation needed

>but people still date fatties. most people here are fatties and still have sex.
Evidence that league exists.

Not even that user, but literally just go outside.

Attached: YOkD5U4T5fcf097vw8z4PlPI7ytWIksArJuuWrhX5bA.png (503x644, 7.97K)

Both men and women aren't capable of bonding at all. They don't even like each other and just get into relationships just because it's what everyone's doing

Attached: 1643298968387m.jpg (1024x1015, 122.63K)

i literally already responded to that retarded figure here. it's a statistical average based on the men on dating apps, who may be attractive than the women on dating apps for starters.
but say you're a 1 or 2 out of five. out of 10000 women or so on the app in your area who come across your thing, a few are bound to find you attractive enough to swipe unless you fucked up your profile (does happen).
even if the given woman finds you unattractive, there are people who develop feelings later who are willing to date someone they aren't into at first. sadly it does not work for me, but there are people who do it successfully. they often do not admit it, but some do.

absolutely. the problem is foids aim for top 20% those guys have options and they don't have to settle. enjoy being alone.

>a few are bound to find you attractive enough to swipe unless you fucked up your profile (does happen).
You are very disconnected from reality if you believe that.

if you get zero matches in a big city and have gotten female advice you've used to fix your profile, either your window of women you accept is too narrow or you are very very unfortunate and/or undisciplined

> a few are bound to find you attractive
Lol
You have no fucking clue do you

>out of 10000 women or so on the app in your area who come across your thing, a few are bound to find you attractive
You seem to hold onto the idea that there's some kind of absolute in play. You don't even take into consideration the amount of competition men have against each other even for just those "few". Of course you wouldn't know what it's like to compete because you don't fucking have to.
>there are people who develop feelings later who are willing to date someone they aren't into at first
How does this happen on a dating app?
>sadly it does not work for me
LOL. LMAO.

Your link from 2009 says almost nothing at all. You are just so far removed from how things actually work.

your profile probably sucks user. i can give you advice if you leave your discord.

>How does this happen on a dating app?
swiping on everyone usually, or finding some quirk or niche about you cute. some women legit even have old people fetishes. there's someone for any type of person.

i am not. y'all are just wrong and have created some weird fantasy

>but i want to build something real irl.
Maybe the "something real irl" that the guys you are after want to build is a different "something" than your "something". Or something.

>They pretty much are.
People are more like plots of land than houses. Yes some people like to buy pre-built and contract out the plumbing but some people prefer a more hands-on approach.

>chads don't settle for a 5 or 6+ at max, psycho, bisexual,that spends her time on an incel board, triggering poor social rejects.
You underestimate the ability of a woman to mindfuck a man. You also overestimate the mental defenses of an average chad who has nothing to carry in that suavely-shaped skull.

>regardless he had tons of very pretty women who wanted him but he went out of his way to get a visa and spend thousands to see and pamper me.
Maybe you should think about why you didn't "love him enough", whatever that means.

Attached: gf-outplayed.png (2106x1500, 419.57K)

>You guys are wrong. Except for me, but don't take me for an example. Touch grass, incels.
I'm done listening to this female nonsense.

>created some weird fantasy
It's a waking nightmare. It's a reality that I have to live with. Incel is a very real phenomena, it's not just a word you apply to people you don't like. I don't think it's possible for you to understand what it's like to be inherently worthless.

that picrel is hot
>Maybe the "something real irl" that the guys you are after want to build is a different "something" than your "something". Or something.
yeah, or they aren't looking for a relationship with someone in my area. unfortunately the case for most of them (either not available in general or not into e dating. the e dating one was along ago, don't believe in it anymore)
>Maybe you should think about why you didn't "love him enough", whatever that means.
i was developing feelings for someone else, another r9ker

post your discord and i can help you become more attractive no charge of course. i can look at your tinder stuff too, give you brutal honesty that a lot of women may not.

After the insane shit you've been posting in this thread I can't trust your opinion on anything.

She's literally giving you free shit and you turning it down. Wtf is wrong with you? Something much deeper than this "incel" nonsense for sure.

I'll give you some free advice on my own - see this lineup of 7 guys from uber-good-guy-greg to serial killer zasz? This is what life as a woman is life. Obviously she wants to date greg and not zasz.

Btw, it's subtle and hard to spot, but if you'll look very very closely you'll notice that all 7 photographs are actually of the same guy. There's a life lesson in there.

>or they aren't looking for a relationship with someone in my area. unfortunately the case for most of them
Maybe the kind of relationship they are looking for is different from the kind you are looking for.
>i was developing feelings for someone else, another r9ker
I know a lot of people here are calling "bullshit" on you when you say things that make plenty of sense and are probably true. But I simply have to call "bullshit" on this one.

Attached: photofeelr.jpg (673x545, 63.4K)

>that picrel is hot
Y-you wouldn't babytrap a poor robot, would you?

See:
Only chads are incapable because you constantly throw yourselves at them. Go find a beta and he'll love you forever.

his name is alex and i met him in my physics lab. i asked him to be my friend because i needed friends in the area. we found out we both used r9k and sletp without a bed on the floor (i got one later when my brother got me one for xmas). i found out he was very handsome. we escalated things a bit, not much for me but a lot for him, and he shut down and rejected me when the sexual stuff didn't go as he wanted.

no i wouldn't. i would want a male who would have commitment to me and our family. i don't want a leaving for cigs guy. apart from physically dangerous things, it is my biggest fear

Could a robot babytrap you then?

This. Both my husband and I were virgins by choice when we met each other. I genuinely think that when you have sex with someone you relinquish part of your soul. This explains the "thousand coco stare". Before dating him I had a crush on someone but when I learned he wasn't a virgin I was completely turned off by him.

>could a robot babytrap you
what does this even mean lol

Thousand cock* stare, typo

>Btw, it's subtle and hard to spot, but if you'll look very very closely you'll notice that all 7 photographs are actually of the same guy. There's a life lesson in there.
No life lesson but definitely a tinder lesson. They're swiping on your pictures just as much as you. Having good photography makes a huge difference so long as you look basically human, can carry a conversation, and are over 5'6.

>when the sexual stuff didn't go as he wanted
Do explain. What exactly did the handsome physicist Alex who sleeps on the floor and posts on r9k want to do to you that you weren't on board for?

I couldn't imagine caring enough about taking a picture of myself
I think I haven't had a picture taken in like 6 years for my work id

he was very nervous and his penis didn't stay hard not even when he looked at porn. and apparently my body was not his ideal type. i tried to say we could try again another time but he had no interest in doing that, not even after his subsequent sex dream about me. he said he needed to get over me and might regret his decision, but this has not materialized. he now says none of it was ever that real and he doesn't want to date anyone for the foreseeable future.

I dunno are we

>I couldn't imagine caring enough about taking a picture of myself
That's my point really, most cases of "inceldom" are guys just not caring enough.

Most humble apologies user, I never meant to express doubt that you had feelings for someone else. I simply mean that I am quite certain that Mr. Airplane Chad lost your feelings due to something about himself and you, not due to some random 3rd party.

Attached: phoebe.png (1000x1500, 773.87K)

i met alex first. i was hoping i'd forget alex and get attached to airplane guy. i did not.

Why do I have to be punished for not being a social creature?

Damn. Porn addiction claims another soul. This is why I bought 500g of viagra powder from china. Least you let him watch porno while you were fucking, that was nice of you. Are zoomer bitches into that?

we didn't fuck. furthest i got was touching his penis. he hadn't even held hands before me. he used to shake around me if things got a little intimate. it was so cute.
>porn addiction
yeah, he told me his norm is 3x a day masturbation always to porn, usually hentai or huge fake boobs.

>i did not.
Yes but isn't it painfully obvious to you exactly why and why not you do and do not get attached to someone?

>Why do I have to be punished for not being a social creature?
What do you call talking on Any Forums if not being a social creature? In any case whatever you call it, the point is you have to do it for the one you love.

Attached: phoebe-3.png (700x1000, 320.81K)

>painfully obvious
i've had people tell me i like guys who are emotionally unavailable, but i'm not sure if that's what you mean

It really is quite pathetic how femcels have taken everything we observed about them and attempted to throw it back at us as if men and women are the same lmao

stupid fucking whores. these next few years will prove amusing.

Ethereal#0231. Im not the person who you responded to, but lets hear your "advice" baka.

Nah, fuck that noise because then some modernized whore won't commit to an unknown sexual prowess and the only virgins I've ever been under the impression I've talked to are basically like "Uuuh maybe I'll like it, I'll try though" so if you have a high libido and the self discipline to make something of your ife while your peers are fucking around and masturbaiting to cartoons then you grow up to be a red flag.

>What do you call talking on Any Forums if not being a social creature?
Are you fucking serious? I talk here because I don't feel comfortable anywhere else
I can talking about what I want and slither away because it's anonymous
This is the limit to social interaction a person can have outside of just living in the woods by themselves
You can't call us social creatures

>In any case whatever you call it, the point is you have to do it for the one you love.
What the fuck does that mean?

We're bonded boyo

Attached: a-pair-of-pears-90430365-5c6894cc46e0fb00010cc19b.jpg (3888x2187, 515.5K)

why are people bumping bait threads ;_;

>Are you fucking serious?
yeah
>You can't call us social creatures
So your argument is that cats aren't social creatures because cats aren't dogs?

>What the fuck does that mean?
You said you took a picture for your work id, and I'm saying if work was important enough in your life to do something unusual for you then finding the mother of your children should also be important enough to make a similar effort.

Attached: wtf-cat-prize.webm (720x720, 1.9M)

>You know a thread
Is total shit
>And people are not arguing in good faith
When every reply
>Starts looking like this
Go outside and breathe fresh air please

more than a woman who has lost her virginity imo. Realistically all it would take for me to fall in love was a woman who like gave me any real affirmation/acted physically attracted to me.

You know a thread is shit when a tripfag is in it.

my e-gf doesn't talk to me anymore :(
I have to beg her to give me a small amount of attention...

We can find out together

Do you really believe so lesbo user?

Here we go
>meet this cute chubby girl in my work
>talk for around 3 months, get along nicely
>I invite her to the anual corporate party near New Years eve
>doyouwanttobemygf.gif
>she says yes, first date it's in this sushi place, first kiss between us
>5th date sex, neither of us were virgins btw
>ff 18 months, minor problems of a normal relationship
>she gets covid, 3 days of no info in the hospital
>fuck it, buy medical clothes and a fake ID card
>get into her room (in the covid isolated area) to see she's alright
>I got caught but I managed to flee
>she goes out and says how brave I was for that
>2 months later some niggers try to rob us with a fake gun, lucky for me I did fencing in high school and was carrying my butterfly knife
>she drools and let me do anal
>ff another 3 months, I got depressed because family dying, lost my job and existencial crisis shit
>I got a little mad to her
>user you hurt me, I need space and you help, I will waiting for you once you are better
>madwojak.png
Eventually I decided to broke up with her since she just stopped messaging me, like nothing before happened. Picrel it's true and I have decided to live as long my bank saves let me. Once they ran out, that bridge near my house will be useful.

Attached: 1613876798190.jpg (793x540, 89.73K)

>hurr durr incels can't exist because they can always rape someone
no one gives a shit about your sophistry or asinine definition of incel that reduces it to a meaningless term

I have an insanely tight bromance with one other person but I've simply never met a woman where it would be mutually beneficial for us to pair bond.

I think you have to humble yourself to do it and I don't want to..