Double Standards

>Both are skintight so its "maximally comfortable"
>Both go deep in between the crevices of the pubic area, exposing the genitals.
>Both allow for full range motion of the legs with no inhibition
>One is considered acceptable gym wear and the other will get the police called on you and get you placed on a sex offenders list

Why are scrunch leggings allowed in public gyms but penis pouch leggings aren't?

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-230702_Samsung Notes.jpg (1440x1222, 185.15K)

Because no one wants to see your tiny cock faggot.

Penis leggings arent? Ive worked out with a speedo several times no issue.

I've seen men with these leggings many times, they don't get in trouble they just look gay

I wear grey sweats which have a very and I mean VERY visible dick print and no one has ever said anything to me... the pouch is just being extra and unnecessary. If you want to show off ur dick just get light grey sweats.

yes women do sneak peaks all the fucking time if you're wondering and that is the real double standard, they look all they fucking want but if we look it's a problem.

Attached: 1643972690425.gif (424x498, 3.88M)

No it wont. I actually have male leggings (compression pants) and they dont mark your dick at all. They are made of a different/not tight material around the crotch area, it's darker and it doesn't press against the skin

Then again they're not meant to be worn by themselves, but they can.

just be stronger fag

Attached: Screensho.png (2037x1146, 2.69M)

in order for it to be equal it has to make your dick look bigger and make your legs look more muscular. The point of these garments is they shrink wrap cellulite and stretchmarks and unshapely bodies into something more desirable.

Attached: 1654362030033.jpg (700x654, 88.77K)

No. I want to show off my meat. Why are women allowed to do it (even the flat ones) and I am not allowed too?

BASED COCK Imprint SHOWER I WANT TO SUCK IT NOWWW

I’m going to unironically start wearing penis pouch leggings to the gym. That and a skin tight, short tank top. Then when a woman complains, I will say “have sex incel” and “my body my choice”. I will also complain to management about being sexually harassed. I hate women.

Exactly. If you are allowed to wear something so tight, it exposes your moose knuckle, just to accentuate your appearance, for "yourself", Then I way the same penis pouch leggings with extra bulge padding. Because fuck you, I can deceive too

All men should wear these to the gym. It is the equivalent of female yoga pants.

I’ve seen dudes wear these at the gym. No one cares enough to say anything. Only the faggots don’t wear shorts over them though.

>Only the faggots don’t wear shorts over them though.
Wow how about you mind your own business? We don’t do it for you. We do it for ourselves. I will wear penis leggings if I want to.

Nah, its equivalent to these scrunch leggings that are becoming popular. I had a friend who showed me her pair today. The seam in the glutes area is designed to go as deep into the ass crack as possible and hug the labia.

Its literally a G string with spandex attached to the side

Attached: GP2160_ce5c4a4c-0d1c-495a-81ce-be730b4ebaf9.jpg (1100x1500, 201.77K)

>bro you're telling me it's totally okay and straight for a girl to take cock up her ass but if I do it suddenly I'm a fag????

this is you rn

I bet you would enjoy watching your gf/wife getting fucked by a nigger

No.
I just want to flaunt my genitals in public gyms to the same degree that women do it

If that guy is representative of Men's junk in general, then I must be well endowed.

He looks normal to me and you're larping.