I literally don't exist

I literally don't exist.

I have no social media, I don't talk to anybody but my close family (siblings and parents), and I only go outside when I need something. i didn't pay much mind to this until on more than one ocassion ( among many similar other ones) the neighbor I quite literally grew up with, who's talked to me while I was young said "Oh, you're (my dad's name) son?" I was shocked. I knew his name but he didnt know mine.

Thats when I realized beyond myself and my family, I don't exist.

Any other Any Forums bros who literally don't exist?

Attached: woah.jpg (600x538, 25.84K)

yea same. I used to have friends but I moved often and rarely made contacts.

Same. Never had an instagram and the amount of people who shit on me for it is staggering

Same except I have a wife and kids and nothing else matters beyond them

History has forgotten the names of kings, user. In the meantime have a (you)

It's not really about "oh noo friensd so lonely." People see my face but they dont really see it, they dont know who I am. Only about 5 people know I exist. It's crazy to think about.

If I die, any trace of me will dissapear quite quickly and wont last a single year.

Don't let the internet brainwash you. You don't need social media to "exist." Simply living your life however you are content with is existing.

Well unless you plan on being the next Alexander, Caesar etc it’s the same for everyone after about 5 years nobod

>people who shit on me for it
I don't believe people "shit on you" for not having social media lol. Quit making shit up.

Do Zoomers really think like this?

Why do you consider that a bad thing? Sounds pretty freeing to me.
I got made fun of a lot at work for not having social media always felt weird to me.

Some people would kill to be like you

You should find comfort in the anonymity

>I got made fun of a lot at work for not having social media
What kind of work? I can't imagine what kind of adult would make fun of another adult for not having social media even if they're assholes. Sounds very off.

I work in Economics and tech. Mainly get shit in Economics roles

You know you could literally wake up tomorrow and decide that you were a completely different person and only 5 people would know any different? I don't have social media and when i start new jobs i just pick a type of person to be until i quit to test it out. The freedom is worth the temporary isolation. Also it's easier to get women without it because you develop real social skills.

Isolation is the dream killer, learn this now rather than later. Join a hobby group of sorts, make plans to meet up with someone once a month/year, you can't live in isolation and expect to feel human. Do it for future you, and future gains too cause loneliness kills gains.

I never had a mobile phone until 4 months ago, i'm 30 years old. I've just done all my shit through a desktop forever, can't stand how little information is actually displayed on a phone.

That's actually sad as fuck. What are they saying to you exactly? I'm really curious now. Are they doing it in a hostile manner or are they trying to pass it as a joke?

Nta but it's been the same for me, people look at me weird and lose interest when I tell them I have no social media, I have been called weird and some people have laughed because they thought I was joking

Not him but I do get shit on for it. Friends say I won’t get girls if I don’t have an insta or dating apps.

I've never understood why you'd be concerned about being remembered. It seems wholely secondary to having a good experience long, term, short term, and immediately. If you were already having a good time and you had a project that keeps doing good that's when I'd think about extending the project. Not so I could be remembered, but so more people can experience the good instead of (((consooming)))

Literally. Go. Outside.
For fucks sake I hate sharing a board with you people.

Passed as a joke usually they call me a friendless loser, dateless some say it must be because I think im ugly but im a pretty attractive guy who was offered modelling gigs when i was younger. I don't get it i've met every gf i've ever had at parties or social events. It seems to be the only way people talk to their friends or get invited to events these days.

If anyone asks why I don't have social media I just respond
"Same reason I'm not a prostitute, just not that desperate."
Why do you give a fuck

Attached: 77309_normal.jpg (355x500, 54.89K)

I even hear people gossip about it in the breakroom at work every now again like im some kind of creep just because i don't have an instagram. I don't want an instagram because i lie to my boss constantly about what im doing when i call in sick etc and don't want to be ratted on. I had a surgery this year that was really just me flying to NZ.

Oh come on dont act so high and mighty. You're what the outside people call "losers" aswell. Imagine telling people you know you browse this forum? I did once, and it made my brother cry from the sheer amount of racism (Unironic true story, some people are really sensitive). But that's besides the point, you complain about sharing a board with "losers" when Any Forums was literally founded and still IS about people who are "different" from others. If you're here and you're not like that then leave, or if not then you'll become like us or you're already are us in denial.

You obviously are not attractive if people give you shit to your face for not using social media

>tfw never had a fb account coz hated fb before it was cool to do so
>Not a single social media account
>Only picture of me officially in the system is in govt documents.
>Privacy schizo
Anyone else /nobody/maxxing

same except never got a passport/photo ID

He didn’t make friends with the chick that always gets invited so you get the invite too not going to make it. Woman are the key to getting to social events guys want to fuck her and other broads like her, and you get to chat up the other Hoes

Just be honest, you don't have an instagram because your social circle is pathetic compared to others, your life is so uninteresting you'll have nothing to share, and you're probably ugly

I don't have social media either. Instagram or whatever doesn't interest me. I don't know why people would make fun of someone over this or think he's weird. I mean
>Friends say I won’t get girls if I don’t have an insta or dating apps
It's one thing to think someone not having social media as something unusual and not understanding why he doesn't want to. But saying this stuff with a straight face is itself weird and even autistic. Nobody needs social media to get women lol.
They sound like subhuman creeps themselves. No normal human beings would think so much about some coworker nor having social media. It's not that big of a deal

>doesn’t know Alexander III of Macedon

You're God damn right I have nothing to share. I've never shared anything in my life. I take what I want. Have fun fishing for attention for free, like an insecure teenage girl.

Attached: intro-1631539645.jpg (780x438, 101.82K)

Imagine having a profile where people can easily identify you, and easily stalk you.

Yeah pretty much me. I have no real friends where I live right now, and the friends I do have live a thousand miles away across the country. I literally only leave my apartment to go lift, and haven't talked to anyone irl in weeks.

I guess you also hate it when people mire you, that is assuming you actually lift