I've been playing on this server that is probably in the top 3 or even top based Any Forums/r9k servers where its...

I've been playing on this server that is probably in the top 3 or even top based Any Forums/r9k servers where its basically just an earth map and you claim land with gold ingots. you can forge an alliance and build a town and stuff like that. There's an online map that shows your location

IP: Play.seventhmirror.net
Map: play.seventhmirror.net:1416

Attached: 1643320991223.jpg (1602x759, 819.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SznnVAnkv3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread theme: youtu.be/SznnVAnkv3c

Attached: 1642083322046.jpg (1059x1500, 226.54K)

how many players + what version?

Come on now. Who the hell falls for this shit?

theres nothing to fall for, its just a based as shit Minecraft server ive been on from r9k

1.17.1 and above

Is there any way to pirate Minecraft?
I've paid for it like three times across multiple platforms and I don't want to do it all over again.

there's like alt accounts online but the passwords always change and other people log into them

theres 7 people on rn

ill hop on later

>there are no hills in my region

what's your region then

eastern europe has some hilly areas but it seems like entire world is just plains kind of sucks

Yeah no thanks I've been burned on those often enough after the admins mum found the power bill and shut the server down.

sounds good until i realize its another multiplayer game and im playing all alone again and get depressed

nah the owner is legit on this one

i mean its made by the most accurate earth map creator and all earth servers use his maps mostly, all the mountain regions seem to be accurate

Is there a discord server asociated so I don't feel like I'm wasting my time? All serious MC servers should have their own chatroom, even it's just IRC or Matrix.

hell yeah my n

this, the fact that minecraft is a pretty boring game alone, and the fact that someone already claimed zuid holland makes me not wanna play it

this sh1t ain't boring

Been playing minecraft since 2012, it gets very boring very quickly

on this server a lot of stuff happens that you wouldnt expect from Minecraft imo, its the top based serber

>1:500
>4 players online
way too inactive to be enjoyable, might as well play singleplayer.

ill grant this server an 11/10 rating after careful consideration

ngl based serber

i feel like this is one of those servers that is too based to even be quantified. my main question is just how long it will stay online

the owner said it's never going offline

everyone join Minecraft right tf now

nigga give me one good reason

Attached: epvrqxgk4s381.jpg (1029x1024, 92.52K)

Fellow Zuid-Holland bro. What is your ign?

I just checked nobody has claimed Zuid-Holland. That's just some snow. This map is kinda shit. The Maas river is really tiny too.

There's so many factions I would like to join or start. The ISIS one or I'd like to start in Alaska as a militairy fort but it's nowhere near pretty as the real Alaska and the map maker didn't even attempt at trying to. No vulcanos either.

On previous intcraft servers I'd always go claim Nepal and build some swastika temples. Now I'm part of Cuba and I'm planning to make some sugarcane factories and farms.

Forgot image. Textless posts. Fuck captcha.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-01-30-09-49-31.png (720x1280, 414.18K)