How do you convince someone into losing weight?

My dad is starting to get unhealthily fat and I'm starting to get worried, at first it was just gross but now it's actively dangerous. How do I convince him to start losing weight?

Attached: 1644971272831.jpg (769x960, 84.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/01/28/chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-text-him-fat-f-every-day-for-six-weeks-5040205/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You've asked this question before. I know you care for you dad but you know the saying.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

She’s gonna look 45-50 when she’s 30, isn’t she?

You can't. They have to convince themselves

ultimately this I think. I’ve told my mom I’ve been counting calories and going on walks, trying to be more active, even constantly look at the nutritional facts so I can randomly ask her to guess how much a “serving size” is, and even what it looks like. Her reaction to all this? she equates calorie counting to a diet, while doing nothing else for being healthier, she’d rather make excuses even when she acknowledges she’s overweight.
I think most parents are just too prideful to have their kids give them life tips.

Attached: 1605387099857.gif (359x450, 380.49K)

Make sure he gets a good life insurance policy. Make sure you’re a beneficiary. Let him die.

Get your father absolutely plastered on his favorite hard liquor of choice. When he is passed out, make a small incision in his gut/ass and sterilize a straw before you insert and suck the fat out. Remember to save the fat to make candles later on

>she’s 30
she's 27 actually but your point stands

Text fat fuck to them every day. Being a dirty phone poster so have a link. metro.co.uk/2015/01/28/chef-lost-21-stone-after-friend-text-him-fat-f-every-day-for-six-weeks-5040205/

Change takes time. My mother got obese after I already lost 20 kg, so seeing my results made her wanna get on what I was doing. Now she deadlifts and squats every week, and now she's down 10kg.
My point being that seeng me change my lifestyle influenced her to change hers as well, thus saving us both from obesity.

Worth noting that this took me three years because I have ADHD while my mother did it in 8~ months.

my parents were both fat retards. Mom was aclassic BPD witch who binged late night on sweets. Dad classic violent alcoholic sedentary faggot who LARPed by running 20mins once a week.

Anyways...these faggots ruined my early life and destroyed every chance or opportunity that I could get because they themselves were failures. They literally did everything to indicate they wished for my failure in life, tried so hard to manifest a loser/victim mentality, etc...Fucking retards and they were fat, mom with fatty liver and diabetes, dad with gout and high blood pressure...
Anyways. I left the house 4-5 years ago, and was sort of looking forward to these niggers meeting their makers without me having to care for them.
Unfortunately these faggots had like a come to jesus moment through covid and cleaned up their acts. They both lost the weight and look healthier now. But don't be mistaken, they're still the same vicious pieces of shit they were who ruined me.
I will never forgive them. I was sort of hoping them getting vaxxed would accelerate the boomer send-off process but it looks like they'll stay on this earth another 10-20...
Whatever. I was looking forward to finally being able to own property, and have a family with my gf. Looks like it's never happening bc these old boomers are living their best lives right now.
Fuck them. I hope they die alone in a care home, abused by black nurses.
They were quick to abuse me, so I guess what goes around comes back around. Also these retards are still under the delusion ''I'll be there to care for them''...kek no faggots you made your own bed, now lay in it.

i had a similar experience with my parents, it's ok to vent but make sure to also get over it and be grateful for what you do have now.

yeah im just venting when its appropriate, being the subject matter
I'm over it I'm just boggled by the fact they're doing better now
I spent countless hours of my life trying to help them as a retarded kid, making my mom meal plans, trying to cook her healthy food as a teenager, running errands for her...etc...
There was a time where I genuinely still cared for them and feared for their health. I used to book doctor appointments for my dad, go with him, pick up his medicine at the pharmacy, research procedures, supplements for him.
I just can't believe they're actually going to get to enjoy a long healthy retirement after all they did to me. I am pretty sure they vampirized me and stole my life energy bc they had no other source of ''life'' enjoyment. Back when I lived with them.

Anyways I'm just writing about here bc its in context, but I barely think about it or them anymore. I like like 16k km away from them, on the other side of the Earth.

She's gonna die when she's 27 kek. Same with Bieber

Bieber is 28

Retard.

OP girl has sex with BBC and fitcucks love it

U don't they have to make that choice for themself.

Fuck off tranny

Find an activity he likes, a good amount of weekly cardio is better than not having it, my dad is not a big fan of sports, but he likes to swim for example

She already does. Good news is the titties will only get fatter and you'll never see them unfiltered anyway. And she only gets more inclined to show them off as the years go by.