Do i really need a "day" for everything cant I just have a full body workout that I can do everyday

do i really need a "day" for everything cant I just have a full body workout that I can do everyday

Attached: leg-day[1].jpg (2000x1426, 201.18K)

its better to work extremely hard with barbell exercises 3x a week than half ass a full body workout breathing on machines 6x a week, but in general no you dont need "a day" for each part. it will usually be too little frequency to be optimal

everyday? Not until you're very conditioned and probably have isometric days.
Even with conventional every other day full-body routines you're probably going to want at least A and B days that do different variations or slot in different accessories. You can exercise every day sure but it's not going to be lifting every day if you want to get through this without ruining your connective tissue or something.

day 1 full body lifting (about an 60-90 mintues) + 20 minutes aerobic/anaerobic cardio + 40 minute walk
day 2 90 minutes of walking or some light activity stuff + stretching/mobility work whatever you want
repeat

is one way to spread things

day 1 push lifting (about 30-45 minutes) + 20 minutes cardio + 60 minute walk
day 2 pull lifting (about 30-45 minutes) + 90 minute walk
day 3 legs lifting (about 30-45 minutes) + 20 minutes cardio + 60 minute walk
day 4 90 minute walk
repeat

is another. The best advice I can give is don't cross anything out you should probably try it all at some point because the meta right now more or less says that volume per week is volume per week, frequency and all that doesn't really matter except when it comes to injury prevention, fatigue management and more intangible things you'll just have to get a feeling for eventually.

Full body calisthenics every other day is the final redpill. Calisthenics bodies are the best bodies.

Attached: Capture.png (1152x1185, 1.55M)

calisthenics and crossfitters are retards

Why would you group calisthenics with crossfit like that? Incredibly disingenuous, they have nothing to do with each other.

Post body

I go between lifting and calisthenics and hybrid stuff like weighted vest and dip belt.
I like upper lower splits with calisthenics trying to do fullbodies at intermediate and advanced levels is going to mean like 2+ hours in the gym with like eating between and skill practice at home. It's nuts how long it takes to actually progress through intermediate levels without at least incorporating some weights I would say weights is just a better way to spend the life you got left at least in terms of returns to time invested with a lower risk of injury.
I honestly wish there was less poorfag "how do I do 1000 pushups like goku?" beaners in calisthenics. They help make calisthenics the antlion's trap of bad advice that is today. People also thinking military training gives a shit about longevity or muscles because of propaganda so pushups must be the best. There's always been massive divide between people who do calisthenics/gymnastic related disciplines and people "who just want to get buff at home and have no money" the delusion that they're the same thing is a lie sold by fake natty ecelebs.

What about a split like this, anons:
>Upper body
pushups pullups dips w/ variations
>Core
leg raises, situps, plank
>Legs
running, jump rope, squats
Would this work?
P.s. already made a thread like this but only got 1 reply

Also I wanna workout everyday like this, the idea is despite not having a full rest day each separate muscle group get about 48 hrs of rest

if you have never done anything athletic then yes you can for the first year. after that probably not.

you can do full body every day if you're doing pussy workouts, but if you are doing real workouts you can't do it every day because you will be tired and your muscles need time to repair

Never skip out on the big 3 compounds: bench press, squats, deadlifts.

you get almost every muscle with this (upper body, legs, core). Some muscle groups might need more attention like triceps or calves. always until failure.

big muscles need rest otherwise go ahead

you could do a set of big muscles one day and another the next so the first set will be ready to go on the 3rd day for example

Attached: chadschizo.png (2529x1214, 843.33K)

yup, pretty common calisthenics split. I'd replace running and jumrope with sprinting though if you want joocy legs
t. former calisthenicsfag

This is genuinely retarded, calves are like 90% genetics and one of the hardest muscles to grow.

nevermind I read that wrong (), you dont need a full day for core. 10-12 hard sets per muscle group (Back, chest&shoulders, core, legs) per week is ideal
better do something like
>day 1: pull up variations and some core
>day 2 : pushups and dips and some core
>day3: legs
rinse and repeat

When i do full body i feel fine the next day but the day after I feel too sore to workout.

Why not do a simple full body compound workout 3 days a week?

Why the fuck are there oversized Apple Watches shopped on these legs

Attached: 14445235881.jpg (886x958, 55.47K)

say that to my fucking face i dare you

Attached: 1586208108350.jpg (495x362, 17.39K)