For the life of me i can't lose my lower stomach and lower back fat

for the life of me i can't lose my lower stomach and lower back fat
i get to 67 kilos then i start shedding muscle and fat is still there
wtf do i do?
i cut 500 calories max
height 5'9
weight now 70 kg (out of a bulk for a month)
age 32
am i too old and expecting too much?
seriously considering just wasting 10 years of natty and hopping on sarms

Attached: K7GGqTX_.jpg (923x2048, 174.61K)

bum, anyone?

Bump

That’s 10 years of natty lifting! Jesus I’m hoppping on a cycle now if that’s what I have in store

i wasn't serious about it at all desu u can expect a lot better results
that said got fuck yourself for completely missing the thread point and offering 0 insight or help

i think you should continue cutting and make sure to eat your protein and hit your muscle groups to prevent atrophy. you don’t use it you lose it also fat can make muscles look bigger before the awkward phase of a cut

your genetics looks like you store more fat on stomach and less on shoulders where as mine are on my pecs and shoulders

Attached: E22C0A37-7698-4243-B7A9-2EA1EBE7DEF7.jpg (542x631, 251.07K)

bro are you a former fatty because you might have loose skin that you will never lose.
also 67kg wtf how tiny are you?

i’m also the same exact height and weight as you for reference. i started lifting on and off from 18-23 before i got into dope addiction and sobered up a couple months ago and gained massive muscle memory back. but last year when i was sober i did calisthenics and mma for a year whcih helped me cut , worth taking a look

you fell for the "abs are made in the kitchen dood" meme
You need a solid base of abs unless you have good ab genetics
I cut into 65kg before I realized that

i'm keeping up lifting and got pretty high protein intake, yeah my genetics aren't the best i always lose fat in arms and shoulders first, can be really disheartening
i'll keep the cut for a few months and see where i end up, also will consider calisthenics, no time for mma with work and life tho
thanks a bunch bro
was 80 kg at my biggest, its not extra skin i pinch it and there's a lot of fat

well fuck
hmmm
well i'm committed to a cut now so idk i'll try to train abs more and hope i can get some mass

I look exactly the same, same age, height and weight. Except ive been exercising for half a year... I dont believe youve trained for 10 years.

Ngl bro to me you look nowhere close to lean enough. I would commit to a decent period of cutting for a few months and be prepared to sacrifice some muscle for it. After this cut and you get abs, gradually eating while training should get you your current muscle back without the fat. Pic related is me cutting down from my all time fattest from 92kg to 85kg in 2 weeks or so, then eating a shit ton and getting a pump.

Attached: Snapchat-655733943~2.jpg (317x377, 22.85K)

see

hmmm
i'll keep this kept till i reach goals i guess then start over
7 kilos in 2 weeks? would u advise that?

dont listen to this retard OP
cut your losses for now, slow down your cut significantly and infact, just recomp for a bit as much as you can. Do some hanging leg raises twice per week in a high rep range and you'll see abs within a month I guarantee. I've been where you're at - you just need to stop now because you have "ab anxiety". You are a natty lifter. Recomp for a few weeks then slowly add the calories back in while of course progressively overloading in everything

Not OP but from what I've read in this post and , the idea is that ab workouts make abs (at a good BF %) and body recomping until you see them is the way to go. Eat more when necessary.

Is that the gist of it?

its not just the abs bro
i have some fat around lower stomach and back
you can see it in my pic
i don't necessary want well defined abs as much as a non fatty waist
my cut rn is -500 calories and so far i kept all my lift numbers
do you think i can't get away with keeping this cut and i'll be too small/low muscle mass?
i really need to lose this fat even if i become a DYEL

YEs, you know that you can build muscle on your lower back too right?
You are absolutely crazed over "being shredded broooo". Nattys can barely get shredded as it is
You will lose all of your progress if you cut this hard and its not really worth it then, isn't it
I promise if you recomp you will start appearing leaner and wont lose shit just fucking do it

i've never done recomping but read a bit about it most seem to agree to a calorie deficit of 200-400, and ofc progressive overload
any other major tips/info i should know

I hate cutting so just stopped eating to get it over with faster, I would not recommend cutting that fast if you're concerned about muscle loss like you mentioned.
It depends on how easy it is for you to lose weight. Like I said I would recommend cutting significantly. One way that might be more fun is taking up a more cardio intensive sport. That would keep you exercising but also burn through a tonne. I started boxing and core got a lot stronger while I lost weight pretty fast. Also satisfying progression while the lifting numbers progression slows down during the cut.

just man up and take some gear. you’re 32 probably balding and have low t based off your post

so basically you have shit genetics or you have a shit stressful lifestyle and drink or drug too much. i’m also natty but i was a complete skelly before lifting

100% natty

Attached: 56ACA55A-0F08-4E3A-8F4B-8119DC8A1E0C.jpg (387x495, 181.48K)

i'm not balding, not even starting to
my T is pretty good I've taken a test, 900 ng/dl, lab worker said its crazy high for my age
i do have a very stressful life with long hours of work, drink once a month and never done drugs
>i was a complete skelly before lifting
i wish that was my case, that's the best start imo, just go on a lean bulk
i might decide to cut till i'm a skelly then slowly muscle memory my way back to a decent size
i'll sit on this for a while and rethink all the options