Shirt thread

/fit what are your favorite brands of shirts you've found that enhance your physique. I've been wearing $8 old navy t shirts that do a decent job, but the shoulders chest and arms aren't as tight as i want them to be.

Attached: 83e8569f11caebac339dd2fd5dc6508c.jpg (812x1000, 65.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeWUPBeL5XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nextlevel from dealrack

XL

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2261x2189, 961.25K)

>shoulders chest and arms aren't as tight as i want them to be
What does this mean OP?

um, h&m. Tfw xs and it's hard to find other brands that carry sizes that small that aren't for fucking grade schooler proportions ;_;

pull and bear singular colored tshirt
labeled as muscle fit, 10$

I don't know the brands, my mom buys my clothes for me.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Uniqlo tshirts

youtube.com/watch?v=XeWUPBeL5XM

It means there's fabric bunched up on the shoulders, sleeves aren't that tight around arms, and chest isn't as close as i want it

Uniqlo U sized down 1

uniqlo airism. i get significantly more mires wearing them than anything else.

costco 32 degree blue packed black shirts

Thank god fashion is cyclical, I can't wait to wear girbauds and three XL t-shirts again.
Oh and OP you're gay sorry.

Attached: 1544116778672.jpg (640x640, 48.89K)

Have you thought about training chest shoulders and lats?

I wear baggy clothing because they're comfortable and I hate that people treat me different now for being in good shape. I was always bullied for being a weird loser and I'll stay that until I die, but I won't allow anyone to bully me anymore.

I have a super small waist and wide shoulders and I've found that "veece" brand shirts you can find at buckle stores fit really great

Maison margiela

Billy Reid is where I get most of my clothes

I just get clothes for christmas and use those

I exclusively wear unbuttoned or very low buttoned beach shirts

I like Nike/Underarmor t-shirts aesthetiaclly but I swear to god these brands have switched to use thin, shit tier fabric combined with making everything super tight for 'athletic reasons' (saving money). Bro I wear a large t shirt and they are so tight around my biceps and chest, and I'm fairly lean. I can only imagine someone who isn't in shape but normally wears a large trying to fit into this. Recently I've just been trying out Nautica or just Ralph Lauren, they're nice and tight but not uncomfortably so like the ''''athletic'''' brands.

Am I poorcore if I just bought a shit ton of those boxed white shirts from Bealls when they were closing and were just trying to get rid of everything so they kept increasing the % off till nothing was left?

I got a few boxes that had black shirts that I use constantly. Sadly due to the washing a few of the black shirts weren't able to last and don't look pristine anymore. I still have shit tons of unopened white shirts but for some reason my deodorant makes my armpits red (oldspice)

it's not so much about the brand
than it is about the fit and material

how to maxx out aesthetics :
>look up shirt you like
>open size guide
>compare your own chest/waist/shoulders measurements to the sizing details
>pick size where you're 2-5cm too tight

voila you got something that fit real nice and snug, skin fit to really come and cup those muscles.

If you're a shredded manlet and men shirt always come out to long for you, even when properly fit like above : shop at the kid section, ages 10-17, same again go by sizing guide measurements.

t. my girlfriend buys her clothes at the kids section because she's lean and tiny and there's only hambeast options available now. The big benefit is the clothes also cost way less. Half from adult price most times.