Can i become white through sheer force of will?

Hello Any Forums. I have been on a Europeanizing regiment for the past month or so, and was hoping for some advice that could improve it.
As it stands today, my habits include:
>Meditating and thinking about Hyperborea
>Using skin lightening cream on my entire body, naked, and standing in my living room in a sort of star formation for even application
>Dressing up in traditional Hungarian clothing and method-acting as a fishmonger in my bedroom
>Breathing through my nose
Any tips?

Attached: hyperborean.jpg (1056x946, 147.71K)

post skin

Pls be real

Are you a nigger? Spic? Poojeet? Sandnigger? Chink?

How dark are you?
>Milk and coffee
>Khaki
>Beige
>Red
>Brown orange
>Brown
>Dark brown
>Black
>Purple Black
>Blue black

Try to study Micheal Jackson in detail. I think you will get some hints from his life.

Just be a good whatever race you are, there's nothing that great about whites and even if, it's not good to build up your life around a lie. Dress proper, behave well, respect others, be a credit to your people.

There are ways. But many consider them... unatural.

Attached: 2022_06_15_0vm_Kleki.png (1536x890, 1.48M)

Go on. How do I do it?

>Hungarian
well there's your problem right there. hungarians are mongols, not white. buy some lederhosen on amazon and use that instead.
in all seriousness, it's not enough to be white. you have to be a good looking white. many white guys are just as much of an incel as you are.
also, consider blue eyed contact lenses. id probably kill myself if i didnt have blue eyes.

wtf am i reading

Attached: 1651024271482.jpg (347x486, 19.89K)

michael jackson did it, to arguable success

Kek

actually italaian
looks are all that matter

There are a lot of great things about European people, it is okay to be proud of your heritage.

Life is what you make of it, but I agree that one should make something of themselves and not build their life around something that is simply given at birth and not earned.

However, I will say that our heritage is important. Just as the heritage of any other race or culture. White men will realize that they can be happy with who they are without hating the other races and living in harmony.

Nice try Kotal, but you'll never be a real wyte.

Now get back to work in the fields, Dad-blammit!

Attached: IMG_20220604_151956_734.jpg (720x895, 33.87K)

>Hungarian
>Magyars
>White
Well here is your problem. You need to focus on a whiter culture. Try dressing like a Celtic.

Attached: LVXS7QWWVRATTDPPWVC3T3NZTI.jpg (4611x3074, 2.04M)

As a kid I swore he was a white guy.

why would you want to be white as an italian? Your people had the only civilizations that ancient europe birthed

Not from a Jedi.